What's new

Why did Elon Musk invest in Bitcoin, why not is own doge coin

That's also my question to Elon musk. Why not in dogecoin did he bring the $1.3 billion? I think if it's in dogecoin, the price of dogecoin should have been in $10 per dogecoin. Until now dogecoin is struggling to reach $1. The all time high it reached was at 0.68 dollars. He can still transfer his billions of Bitcoin to dogecoin if he really wants to.
If he is doing that then price of dogecoin will surelly rise more and price of bitcoin will be lower than before because buying a coin with a big quantity will surelly increase his price and then more transactions and more assets.

We all know that Bitcoin is the leading coin in the crypto currency exchange Business and I don't think it will be easy for Elon musk to leave the leading coin in the market to invest in DogeCoin

Elon musk is a business man, he understood the rules and principles of making money. When you invest in different investments, your chances of making more profits also increases.

Elon Musk always proves he constantly believes that nothing is ever impossible for him. Now that Elon Musk has actually confirmed that he thought Bitcoin was a good thing He follows through with all his ideas. This unique quality made him the richest man in the world in early 2021. So why did Elon Musk invest in bitcoin
I don't think Ellon musk owns dogecoin. And for him not to have invested in dogecoin that might be because I don't have much confidence in the coin. But Bitcoin is the most stable coin

Doge coin is still a shit coin not to be compared to xripple or soldern or litecoin , I believe elson musk just wanted a trend

Elon is concentrating more via his own dogecoin. We can see that now as he discarded BTC payment for his Tesla model cars and install Doge.

Digecoin Is not yet high compared to bitcoin! Although I never new he owns doge coin! But its probably signifies that he working with bitcoin to boost digecoin before the year runs out.
Quotes of the day!

The post of consistency and persistent can win the race! But direct it in the right channel.
I think he did not invest in dogecoin because Bitcoin is more popular and widely used by miners and traders. Dogecoin is only following the price of Bitcoin.

Has he is the richest man, I think he knows where is best for some good investment.
But I don't think he owns ripple, but he is just one of the core team behind it

Making dogecoin the sole payment payment for Tesla model cars for crypto option it's an investment like no other, so Elon musk has invested in dogecoin also.

Well we don't know the actual reason why he chose to invest in bitcoins ,but I believe it is because bitcoins is the father of all cryptocurrency, dogecoin is just a meme coin that is not recognised.

I believe since Bitcoin is actually more than Doge coin however I understand he may sign up with to increase his Dogecoin through buying Bitcoin
I understand when Elon purchased Bitcoin he currently has actually a strategy, as well as I believe that to develop as well as enhance the worth of his coin

Musk did not reveal how much he has investe din dogecoin but he has admitted that he has invested heavily on dogecoin. A lot of people are tking cue from Musk to invest on doge.

The reason is very simple to me. He is simply a business man seeking for where to improve his odds to making more money in the cryptocurrency market and get feels Bitcoin is one cryptocurrency that will offer him that chance

I think Elon musk Is someone who likes to try his hands on a bunch of different things. And let me tell you also that he recently invested in doge coin also.

Personally a lot of people will trust bitcoins more than any other cryptocurrency because bitcoins is the only cryptocurrency that have the ability to control the movement of other cryptocurrency, in this case you have to invest on the leaders and not the followers.

He invested in Bitcoin because he sees the great potentials in Bitcoin and he had already made billions of dollars from it.

The man is simply trying to kill two birds with just a stone shot from one catapult. If eventually his own doge coin loses its value unexpectedly, he will still have a backup plan ready for him and that is his bitcoin investment

Elon musk as the richest man wasn't the richest man as at ten years ago,for him to have invest Invesyed in Bitcoin is a very brave ideal,this will help him maintain that standard as he invest in more profitable business,so I feel that is why he invested in Bitcoin

It's the same reason why angel investors or other successful business men invest in profitable startups.
Men like Elon have the ability to see profitability in ventures that are upcoming and it would be unwise to not tap into them.

Elon musk is an angel investor, he simply invest in any coin that got potential, when he sees potential that's where he goes. He saw potential in BTC she decided to invest heavily,now, he's reaping the rewards.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back