What's new

Why did Elon Musk invest in Bitcoin, why not is own doge coin

Elon Musk always proves he constantly believes that nothing is ever impossible for him. Now that Elon Musk has actually confirmed that he thought Bitcoin was a good thing He follows through with all his ideas. This unique quality made him the richest man in the world in early 2021. So why did Elon Musk invest in bitcoin
Elon musk invested in bitcoin to ensure there is a check on he's coin which is dogecoin. That doesn't mean he isn't doing anything about his coin. I'm sure he would have acquired a million plus doge coin to himself just like satochi did.

I don't know whether people noticed or not, Elon Musk has time and again reiterated that his tweets about Doge Coin were jobs. Look at the irony created here. Doge was launched as a job, Musk joked about the "joke" coin and the price began to increase. Interestingly, Musk is now being inquired by security exchange over his tweets about Doge.

Elon musk said Tesla investment are not directly reflective to his own opinion. He added that Bitcoin is a simple less dump liquidity cash.
He also said he's not an investor, but rather an engineer.
Tesla invested in Bitcoin recently and said they expecting it in the nearest future. Elon musk also said, he was just a supporter of Bitcoin.
From the loom of things, everyone has the right to invest in whatever they feel like not minding their own.

Knowing who Elon musk is, it will definitely be a strategic move which will in the long run have a positive impact on doge coin. It is a win win situation, he will still make his money from the rise in the price of bitcoin
Post automatically merged:

Knowing who Elon musk is, it will definitely be a strategic move which will in the long run have a positive impact on doge coin. It is a win win situation, he will still make his money from the rise in the price of bitcoin

Well I heard that he also invested on dogecoin, Even the American rapper a. k. a Snoop Dog changed his name to Snoop Doge. If you can recall some months the so called dogecoin appreciated in value, and people started rushing the coin, and some experts said that the coin will skyrocket to the moon soon.

Elon Musk always proves he constantly believes that nothing is ever impossible for him. Now that Elon Musk has actually confirmed that he thought Bitcoin was a good thing He follows through with all his ideas. This unique quality made him the richest man in the world in early 2021. So why did Elon Musk invest in bitcoin
Elon Musk is really concerned about all the cryptocurrencies and he knew that bitcoin has a great future , so , he Invested at the right time so that his value of bitcoins will triple or something very soon in the coming years.

First of all you must know doge coin is not owned by Musk. Despite talking about doge, Musk actually invested in bitcoin because he though bitcoin was far better

A business man only invest in other peoples business because he sees a future in it and he invested in it for the gain, that's the reason, he can't stay in bitcoin alone, he has to make money elsewhere too.

This is something I have says wondered why he took that decision. It also confirms the rumours that Elon Musk was only making jokes with dogecoin promotion.

This is something I have says wondered why he took that decision. It also confirms the rumours that Elon Musk was only making jokes with dogecoin promotion.

Elon Musk has said that he has invested in doge for his kid. However, I don't know how much doge he has bought for his kid. Since doge s still cheap and Musk has a lot of money, he must have bought millions of doge.

With my own little idea,I think he invested into bitcoin because he could see the future of bitcoin clearly that's good for we all,that he can't take the risk in his own coin anymore. As far as am concern nobody in this life want to be a loser tho.

Elon musk still has a huge investment in dogecoin,so having to invest in other digital coins is an investment strategy for him.

Sometimes I see investment as a matter of choice, and also he might be doing that because if he eventually lose on Dogecoin he will fall back to Bitcoin

He's a human like every other person out there and he can choose to invest in any coin he wishes to, there's no law that says this is what a person must invest in.

Elon musk was not actually the person who invented doge coin. Other than that, dogs was created just as a meme and serves no real life purpose compared to how much of a potential bitcoin has.

Bitcoin paid to Tesla will be retained as Bitcoin, not converted to fiat currency,” Mr. Musk explained in a tweet. That means when someone buys a Tesla with Bitcoin, the price of the car could well rise — or fall — over time.

Elon musk investing on Bitcoin might actually be a plan to help doge coin .We can really see through him because he mostly Influence the coin markets he might actually be drawing people away to a stage where he would need to substitute Bitcoin with Doge coin

Elon doesn't just invest money just like that. He sit back watch and Lo, how it will go, if it will be profitable or not. Before putting his funds in an investment scheme. BTC have proved itself to be legit and profitable that's why Elon musk invested heavily around the coin. Dogecoin is just growing, its still early days for the coin. He us trying to promote it well, before investing heavily too. Its his coin, he knows what's good for it.

He invested indirectly on doge coin because he bought some for his child and if I can recall correctly he also accept Doge for the purchase of Tesla cars .

He invested indirectly on doge coin because he bought some for his child and if I can recall correctly he also accept Doge for the purchase of Tesla cars .
That's true, i recalled back that news when he said customers can purchase cars from his Tesla motors using Cryptocurrency like DOGE. That should tell people that he supports and invest in dogecoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back