Why did Elon Musk invest in Bitcoin, why not is own doge coin

Ziki

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 23, 2021
USD
$4.4800USD
Biznotes
Elon Musk always proves he constantly believes that nothing is ever impossible for him. Now that Elon Musk has actually confirmed that he thought Bitcoin was a good thing He follows through with all his ideas. This unique quality made him the richest man in the world in early 2021. So why did Elon Musk invest in bitcoin

Elon Musk always proves he constantly believes that nothing is ever impossible for him. Now that Elon Musk has actually confirmed that he thought Bitcoin was a good thing He follows through with all his ideas. This unique quality made him the richest man in the world in early 2021. So why did Elon Musk invest in bitcoin
Digecoin Is not yet high compared to bitcoin! Although I never new he owns doge coin! But its probably signifies that he working with bitcoin to boost digecoin before the year runs out.
Quotes of the day!

The post of consistency and persistent can win the race! But direct it in the right channel.

a result, they have become more interested in investments being talked about online,
Elon Musk Picks the Money Now ... of the investing world has a new fixation: a cryptocurrency that ... There are no Dogecoin shorts to squeeze, no Dogecoin ...

Wow, I never knew he owns dogecoin. I can't really say the reasons behind his latest moves though. But I noticed as Bitcoin rises, most coins like xrp, trx BNB also increases, although in different percentage.

But fate loves irony, Musk said recently on the social audio app Clubhouse. “The most entertaining outcome and the most ironic outcome would be that dogecoin becomes the currency of Earth in the future. Musk has made several recent tweets about dogecoin. We move

He knew that Bitcoin has more potential than Dogecoin. Dogecoin hasn't even surpassed the like of Ethereum and Litecoin. Moreover, Bitcoin is like the poster boy of cryptocurrency so it's only befitting to invest in Bitcoin.

One of the things that makes people rich is the ability to spot opportunities and invest in them. Elon Musk already have lots of dogecoins in his capacity as one of the owners, therefore does not need to buy more of the coins. And being someone that is always looking for investment opportunities, he had to invest in bitcoin based on his belief that the coins has what it takes to create more wealth for him.

I think because Bitcoin is higher than Doge coin but I know he might join to boost his Dogecoin by investing in Bitcoin
I know when Elon invested in Bitcoin he already has a plan, and I think that to build and increase the value of his coin

I don't know the reason behind such action but I think the reason he was doing that on my own suggestion is that you wanted people to have an idea of the cryptocurrency he is very much interested to develop maybe this will make people to rush into the cryptocurrency he is also interested in.
Post automatically merged:

I don't know the reason behind such action but I think the reason he was doing that on my own suggestion is that you wanted people to have an idea of the cryptocurrency he is very much interested to develop maybe this will make people to rush into the cryptocurrency he is also interested in.

Elon Musk was convinced by Michael Slayer that the only way he can reward the shareholder of his company is to invest a large sum in Bitcoin. He is doing this indirectly for his dogcoin because as the speculation is going round, dogcoin is also rising price. I think it will be good to invest in the two cryptocurrency before it becomes too expensive.

I think it was a smart move by musk and God knows I love that man and how he thinks. Investing in Doge won't actually make the cut for him cus it is like his. But then an investment in bitcoin naturally means a rise in value of not just bitcoin but all coins.

Thats the difference between an investor and an opportunist, an investor is more concern on the outcome of the investment and opportunist his concerned on the less risk to take. I belive he invested in his and also. It seems right to invest in bitcoin.

Anybody is free to invest in any asset or currency they deem fit especially if the law of their countries permit such investments, so I see no reason why he cannot make his choice and decide to invest on any country he seems best for him.

I didn't know that Doge coin is started by Elon Musk. Yeah, that is a puzzle why he bought $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin. Maybe he has something up on his sleeves. That big bundle of Bitcoin can easily sway the price. For sure the purchase of Elon Musk was the main reason why Bitcoin is rising in price. But the question is for how long will the rise continue? If Musk would sell even a portion of his Bitcoin most likely the price will drop.

A capability to detect and invest in possibilities is one of the things which makes people wealthy. Elon Musk have so several dogecoins, so he doesn't have to buy more coins as one of the owners. And being a person who is ever pursuing investment opportunities, his conviction that the coins have everything to generate more wealth is that he wants to invest in bitcoin.

That is his way to play the market. Haha He wants to show everyone that he has the power to control it. Because he is one of the very rich and influential people. Many are angry with him because other traders have been confused and misconception because of what he did. But of course he doesn't care about that, because he still won in the end.

I don't know the reason for that maybe he just believe that if he invest in bitcoins that this will attract people to buy is cryptocurrency and since he has started investing in bitcoins the price of is cryptocurrency is rising so much and he also invested in Doge coin

He invested in bitcion because bitcoin has value he want to control the volatile of bitcoin, he already owns so many dodge coin why invest in that when he can buy other coins to futher boost his own coin.

analyst at Wedbush Securities, said Tesla’s embrace of cryptocurrency was a “potential gamechanging move for the use of bitcoin from a transactional perspective”.

He said: “Investors and other industry watchers will be watching this closely to see if other corporations follow the lead of Tesla on this crypto path or, on the other hand, does it remain a contained few names that make this strategic jump around bitcoin.”

Never knew Elon Musk owned Doge Coin
Post automatically merged:

Elon Musk invested in Bitcoin because he needs to take control of the market at this very point and also to draw investors towards investing in Bitcoin. I totally understand his strategy towards making things work and to see how powerful his influence can be on an already influential coin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back