What's new

Why are people taking Dogecoin seriously?

Common people started showing interest only when it was promoted by Reddit community and Elon Musk. Since Musk and Reddit both were promoting dogecoin, people started taking dogecoin seriously. But they are repenting how.

Actually, they both served as an influencer to the cryptocurrency which made a lot of people to believe in the project and invested heavily on it.

The future certainty that it will pump and get more value in the crypto currency market is the more reason why people are investing so crazily on Doge. But nevertheless, we have other coins like Tron that shouldn't be overlooked.

Due to the fact that Elon Musk is backing Dogecoin is the main reason many people are jumping into the project including myself too. I have over $2,000 invested on doge.

People are taking the cryptocurrency serious because Elon Musk shows an interest in the coin. People believe that he must have seen something unique about the coin for him to decided that he wants to invest in it.

I do not think that Dogecoin is a kind of coin that is worth investing, despite the fact that it was once popularised by people like Elon Musk. Just look at its value and now, it is not preferred by many investors now.

I do not think that Dogecoin is a kind of coin that is worth investing, despite the fact that it was once popularised by people like Elon Musk. Just look at its value and now, it is not preferred by many investors now.
Yeah , it was just a one time surge in the price of dogecoin , probably the similar surge will never happen again because there are handful of other altcoins doing good recently.

Speculation is one of the reason why a lot of people are going crazy about Dogecoin. A seasoned cryptocurrency trader will look beyond speculation before they could decide to invest in a particular coin.

According to the website CoinMarketCap, dogecoin is the world's seventh largest crypto currency by market capitalisation and like everything in economics, as demand for dogecoins out spaces supply, prices will go up, as they have over the past week.

Dogecoin had a good technology behind it and it was poised to have good potential, that's why many investors took it serious.
But the recent downtrend has made the coins less valuable

Seriously I do not know who is doing it , because I personally cannot take the coin serious because I have research about the coin so Much and I have understand that it doesn't have anything to .. I am so passionate about cryptocurrency that have at least a little function.

The only reason why a large chunk of people are taking this coin seriously is all because of one man, Elon Musk. That's why any news about him or what he says has so great an effect on the price movement of the coin.

Since almost all cryptocurrencies are increasing, people are thinking that Doge will also go high. Currently, you can buy 1 doge for 6 cents. If you are able to buy 1000 doge for $60 and if the price goes up to $1, you will earn $940 profits. This is the calculation most people are doing these days.

It is highly unlikely that the value of Dogecoin will surge that high. I believe that Dogecoin is over-hyped due to Elon Musk's interest in the coin, but it has been fluctuating in value a lot. What do you think about it?

Then when it was been promoted by Elon musk people had so much amount of interest in the coin ,and this sparked the price of the coin to a large note ,so investors that wants to make more gains needs to invest wisely

People are taking doge coin seriously because it's a Crypto currency and the digital currency is taking over the market it might be falling now but when it will rise it will come as a shock to people, my advice if you can take the risk invest in it now and enjoy later.

Dogecoin Is doing well in the market lately and it's wise to invest in something that is worth investing on, other coins are doing well but dogecoin is probably at a low cost which if it does do well in the market, it would be a nice investment

I have noticed that the value of Dogecoin rises mainly when people like Elon Musk gives it some attention. Otherwise, it does not perform well and it is one of the worst coins out there. I am not sure why people take it so seriously.

Everyone are taking doge coin seriously since it is a Crypto currency and the digital currency is taking over the market. It may be down now, but when it rises, it will surprise people. My advise is to invest in it now and enjoy later if you are willing to take the risk.

Any individual who is investigating digital currency should realize that Dogecoin is a Memecoin and was produced for humor and to be carefree. It was never expected for genuine use; truth be told that is the thing that gives the coin it's force. Since the coin is based around a meme it has pulled in many individuals on Reddit. The Dogecoin community has generally been known for their humor, their liberality and their feeling of fun. This is the thing that gives the coin it's force. It's likewise the coin's shortcoming.

So this sudden craze about a MemeCoin is what I don't understand, anyone have any explanation?
I take all crypto currency coin seriously because we don't know what might happen to it tomorrows due to the volatility in crypto currency, bitcoin also started like this before it skyrocketed.

People are taking the coin seriously because many popular rich men in the world are advertising the coin and investing in the coin, donge coin has gained more value and this is one of the properties of money.

People are taking the coin seriously because many popular rich men in the world are advertising the coin and investing in the coin, donge coin has gained more value and this is one of the properties of money.
True, how do you think doge coin would perform this year 2022? I would like to hear your opinion on this, I know of some persons who believe this year 2022 there would be a major increase in value on the side of doge coin.

True, how do you think doge coin would perform this year 2022? I would like to hear your opinion on this, I know of some persons who believe this year 2022 there would be a major increase in value on the side of doge coin.
This year 2022, anything can happen, the more the rich invest in any crypto currency the more it gains value, it could be dongecoin, lite coin or any other, once there is high demand for the coin, it becomes more valuable.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back