What's new

Why are people taking Dogecoin seriously?

WhiteHouse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Any individual who is investigating digital currency should realize that Dogecoin is a Memecoin and was produced for humor and to be carefree. It was never expected for genuine use; truth be told that is the thing that gives the coin it's force. Since the coin is based around a meme it has pulled in many individuals on Reddit. The Dogecoin community has generally been known for their humor, their liberality and their feeling of fun. This is the thing that gives the coin it's force. It's likewise the coin's shortcoming.

So this sudden craze about a MemeCoin is what I don't understand, anyone have any explanation?

Even if it is a mermaid coin at least it is what day big guys in the social media industry are talking about because everybody are talking about those people don't really want to make mistake that they made while bitcoin came out to everybody and now why's everybody want to invest in2touch coin so it is very very important no one want to make mistake because if it is not going to the moon if it will go to the moon at least everybody I'm making cry everybody are trying to do things

People are taking the Dogecoin seriously because the main thing that separates Dogecoin from most other cryptocurrencies is that it is an inflationary, rather than deflationary, cryptocurrency. And the coin is still rising.

Dogecoin is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency that gets its name from a popular internet meme. The token started off as a joke, but is rapidly becoming serious
Post automatically merged:

Dogecoin is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency that gets its name from a popular internet meme. The token started off as a joke, but is rapidly becoming serious

It might be a memecoin like you Said, but at long as there is a buzz about it and many people are interested in it, and the value looks certain to rise then people will be willing to trade it in other to make profit. Though their is no guarantee it will pump to a reasonable amount, its all a risk.

I also disappointed very much by Dogecoin so far i invested. 90% money into dogecoin and getting loss every minut, it just falling even at my purchase price and not coming to that price, i couldn't understand it's Volatility so far, now i am confused about it.

Any individual who is investigating digital currency should realize that Dogecoin is a Memecoin and was produced for humor and to be carefree. It was never expected for genuine use; truth be told that is the thing that gives the coin it's force. Since the coin is based around a meme it has pulled in many individuals on Reddit. The Dogecoin community has generally been known for their humor, their liberality and their feeling of fun. This is the thing that gives the coin it's force. It's likewise the coin's shortcoming.
thumbnail.jpg

Over 50? Get Free Online Fitness Trial

visit healthwiseexercise.com/ to learn more​

So this sudden craze about a MemeCoin is what I don't understand, anyone have any explanation?
Doge coin is so now popular now as the known personality has use their personality to promote the dogecoin now dogecoin is getting hisger and higher like there telling to be that they want or they take it to the moon can be possible the money of the people.

I don't really think that there is any need to buy dogecoin for a huge amount of money unless it is free money that you don't have any need for. I was surprised to see Elon promote Dogecoin but his company invested huge funds on Bitcoin which is confusing.

If you follow up the trend on dogecoin you will realise the coin is the next Bitcoin in the crypto currency exchange Business. Little wonder why the richest man In the world Elon musk have been hyping the crypto currency since January

If you follow up the trend on dogecoin you will realise the coin is the next Bitcoin in the crypto currency exchange Business. Little wonder why the richest man In the world Elon musk have been hyping the crypto currency since January

People are taking doge coin seriously because it's a Crypto currency and the digital currency is taking over the market it might be falling now but when it will rise it will come as a shock to people, my advice if you can take the risk invest in it now and enjoy later.

The reason people are going crazy for dogecoin is that indicators are showing that it is likely to rise in the near future. Another reason is that Elon Musk tweeted about it few days ago. So people are saying that Elon Musk May likely invest in dogecoin. But a wise investors look beyond that before investing in any cryptocurrency another to avoid loss.

Yeah, because the richest man in the world spoke well about it and he said he's a big fan of that coin ,I mean what else do you need to hear, that is a very strong fundamental pull. Whether he truly invests in Dogecoin, IDK but I know that some of his fans and memecoin loyalist will takes that seriously.

People are taking doge coin seriously because it's a Crypto currency and the digital currency is taking over the market it might be falling now but when it will rise it will come as a shock to people, my advice if you can take the risk invest in it now and enjoy later.

Dogecoin Is doing well in the market lately and it's wise to invest in something that is worth investing on, other coins are doing well but dogecoin is probably at a low cost which if it does do well in the market, it would be a nice investment

It's a reminder that we can't take this stuff seriously. "I hope people see Dogecoin and say, I'm not going to put all my money into this. Because right now there's a dog on a coin and it's worth half a ...and people see it rise in the future

Can a joke be taken seriously? I heard that in 2013, Dogecoin was created as a way to poke fun at an industry that took itself too seriously. Now it’s one of the world’s biggest cryptocurrencies trending in the world.

I think the coin is really popular I think because now that top influential individual like Elon musk is promoting the coin , I think the price would continue to increase more and more at a higher level i think , so thats how it basically look like and people are now taking it serious

I think the coin is really popular I think because now that top influential individual like Elon musk is promoting the coin , I think the price would continue to increase more and more at a higher level i think , so thats how it basically look like and people are now taking it serious

Why are people taking doge coin seriously. That's a very interesting question. Well for me I think why people are taking doge coin seriously is because of the hype doge coin have been receiving lately especially by business tycoon Elon Musk. So with that people are talking about doge coin.

Since almost all cryptocurrencies are increasing, people are thinking that Doge will also go high. Currently, you can buy 1 doge for 6 cents. If you are able to buy 1000 doge for $60 and if the price goes up to $1, you will earn $940 profits. This is the calculation most people are doing these days.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back