What's new

Why are people taking Dogecoin seriously?

Personally, I'm among the people who are as well taking the cryptocurrency Dogecoin very seriously because it looks like a good project. Imagine having more than 10 million Dogecoin and it pushed into $1 per coin.

Honestly the price Of the dogecoin has a lot of potentials if it certainly go as predicted somany people will be co millionaires when the demand for the coin begins to increase. Even the transaction rate is way cheaper and it is very fast aswel. That was how bitcoin started too.

The talk about Dogecoin or that people are taking the Dogecoin seriously these days is simply because of the person backing it up that came into the scene recently, Elon Musk

I am imagining what will it will look like on the day that Elon musk just sits down and says" you know what let me take off all my Investment in this coin today and take profit" Hell will let loose I guess.

Am not a big fan of the dogecoin all because of the man behind the coin, Elon musk. Elon Musk seems to be driving the coin I have noticed that he wants to have a system where he will control the asset of the people for this singular reason I really don't fancy it.

Doge was launched in 2013, in less than a year the market cap of doge was 60 million. People have always taken doge coin seriously it is just that mainstream media did not notice.

Dogecoin was just considered as a tip coin once upon a time , and now people started take it seriously because of interest of Elon Musk in doge due to which the price has rised significantly this year.

There is only one possible reason for this. People believe that dogecoin will soon be adopted by many companies as a payment method die to the support the coin is receiving from top persons like Elon Musk

A lot of people are taking the dogecoin seriously because the coin looks like it's got some great prospect. I think with time, there will be no regrets.

I understand that it is a cryptocurrency in which Elon musk is actually the one who is influencing the price and he is also the one that is making it successful, I just believe since it is a crypto-currency of the rich it is likely to succeed for a long time.

those people who do not understand how the Crypto system work at the one that is taking dogecoin seriously but for me as long as I understand the crypto principle to my understanding I'll never take it serious because it doesn't have anything reasonable to offer to the people, except hyping.
People are taking the goal.com very serious because of the massive growth in the coin and because they understand and know that it is being supported by Elon musk

I understand that it is a cryptocurrency in which Elon musk is actually the one who is influencing the price and he is also the one that is making it successful, I just believe since it is a crypto-currency of the rich it is likely to succeed for a long time.
The main reason why i do not like dogecoin, I see dogecoin as Elon Musk personal property that he uses has he wishes. Anytime he tweets, the price of dogecoin will increase for a while after that it will drop again. What happens if he dies or stop promoting the coin.

People are taking the Dogecoin seriously because the main thing that separates Dogecoin from most other cryptocurrencies is that it is an inflationary, rather than deflationary, cryptocurrency. And the coin is still rising.
This is not the reason why most people are taking Dogecoin pretty seriously, I think the reason why most people are taking Dogecoin very serious is because the owner of the cryptocurrency who happens to be Elon Musk is promoting the coin and using his influence to push the coin to people's subconscious.

Doge coin has many fans in the forums that I work on. Maybe it is the statement of Elon Musk. But now that the price of Doge is dropping they are waiting for Musk to issue another "joke" of a statement so that the Doge will again increase with the price. Let us wait and see if that happens.

People are taking the goal.com very serious because of the massive growth in the coin and because they understand and know that it is being supported by Elon musk
Sometimes I am always sceptical of any cryptocurrency that is controlled by someone like Elon musk because there is a higher possibility that such cryptocurrency might depreciated to a point we can never imagine.

People are only taking dogecoin seriously due to the influence of Elon Musk support and promooof dogecoin especially on his Twitter page. I never likes dogecoin for this reason because what will happen to it if Elon Musk stop promoting it or no longer invested in it.

I also disappointed very much by Dogecoin so far i invested. 90% money into dogecoin and getting loss every minut, it just falling even at my purchase price and not coming to that price, i couldn't understand it's Volatility so far, now i am confused about it.
Sorry about that ,you really need to relax because it will come back to normal, although it might take a few weeks but it will definitely bounce back, there are some cryptocurrencies you should never invest for long-term.

Common people started showing interest only when it was promoted by Reddit community and Elon Musk. Since Musk and Reddit both were promoting dogecoin, people started taking dogecoin seriously. But they are repenting how.

I guess to most persons, it does not really matters why the coin was created in the first place or how it was created, what matters to them is the value and what they can use it for. Though the value is not that great, there have been little increase in value on doge coin.

A lot of people are hyping it because of the massive back in that Elon musk has for it and you cannot blame him because I have used the coin for a transaction and the fees were very low.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back