What's new

Why are people taking Dogecoin seriously?

Although the coin dodgecoin all started as a joke which a lot of people didn't take it serious but due to the way cryptocurrency is going or rising now the big guys don't want to make the same mistake they did during bitcoin ico stage again that's why soany are rushing the coin.

Well, many people are taking dogecoin seriously because they have seen their fiends and other people investing in the coin. They do not want to be left behind should in case the coin becomes as profitable as ethereum or Bitcoin.
Post automatically merged:

Well, many people are taking dogecoin seriously because they have seen their fiends and other people investing in the coin. They do not want to be left behind should in case the coin becomes as profitable as ethereum or Bitcoin.

Dogecoin has been flourishing of late,and the rates are eye catching to investors paying attention to the market linger and its now seen as a potential big investment for the future that's why it's been talked about.

People are taking it seriously because it's risings and it's a promising coins too. The period we are now alot of people are trying to earn more money and they will try and seek other options, since everyone can't possible invest in bitcoin they have to look for alternatives that will give better output. Well who knows people investing in dogecoins now might end up cashing out big time in the future like bitcoin did. So if the coins shows a promising future them it's best to invest in it.

Meme coin or not so far it is profitable people would definitely want to always choose something that would in return generate profit and elon musk's investment has solidified people's belief that the coin might just be very profitable.

Since almost all cryptocurrencies are increasing, people are thinking that Doge will also go high. Currently, you can buy 1 doge for 6 cents. If you are able to buy 1000 doge for $60 and if the price goes up to $1, you will earn $940 profits. This is the calculation most people are doing these days.
I think your prediction might soon come true very soon ,because of the way the price of dogecoin keeps improving and moving forward too

Anything that has potential to grow, its always on demand. That's why people are taking DOGEcoin so serious. And that trust have paid off.

Ever since Tesla accepted dodge coin as a medium of payment. The coin as been on a high increase. As also since other crap currencies are increasing in value too

What's wrong in this? Doge is one of the oldest crypto currencies out there. Most of the trending currencies are relatively a new kid in the block. Doge has been around since 2013.

People are actually taking Dogecoin very seriously because there is this frenzy that comes with the cryptocurrency as the owner of the cryptocurrency is an influential personality in the society by the name Elon Musk. Elon Musk has been promoting the coin on his social network pages and this has been leading to the astronomical increase in price of Dogecoin for a while now.

The reason a lot of people are talking about the coin is because the coin is a cryptocurrency that is control by hyping by a lot of Rich investors like Elon musk,we that are in the cryptocurrency space understand that the coin does not have anything to add to the cryptocurrency system,we don't invest confidently in the coin.

Any individual who is investigating digital currency should realize that Dogecoin is a Memecoin and was produced for humor and to be carefree. It was never expected for genuine use; truth be told that is the thing that gives the coin it's force. Since the coin is based around a meme it has pulled in many individuals on Reddit. The Dogecoin community has generally been known for their humor, their liberality and their feeling of fun. This is the thing that gives the coin it's force. It's likewise the coin's shortcoming.

So this sudden craze about a MemeCoin is what I don't understand, anyone have any explanation?
You know human nature of following the crowd, lets assume elon musk is not part of the first 3 richest man in the world and he tweet about doge did you think it will influence the price of doge!?... But people follow crowd..

Other than the fact that it's a coin with potential? Doge has increased since inception and there are predictions for further increase in the future too so why not take it seriously, also it has credible backers so more reason to take it reason and probably invest in it too

It always surprises me why the entire community of reddit is backing doge coin. What they see on doge coin which I am unable to see. It also surprises me why a man like Musk is promoting doge

As far as I know. Dodge coin may be a meme coin as you claim it is but the value of dodge coin keeps on increasing not decreasing and this makes people investing more in it because it is fast rising in value

As far as I know. Dodge coin may be a meme coin as you claim it is but the value of dodge coin keeps on increasing not decreasing and this makes people investing more in it because it is fast rising in value
A meme coin is generally generated or created as a sort of joke and therefore to see a meme coin such as this increase in value is quite interesting. However despite the fact that the price has been increasing it is important to note that this will not continue inevitably because what comes up always comes down.

I may not know the history of dodge coins but I witnessed its tremendous increment which is as a result of its widely acceptance by the richest man Elon Musk. And since then, it has not stopped surprising positively

Ever since Elon musk announced his acquisition of the coin, and started promoting it. That made people pick interest on it, since Elon himself advertise it, they believe it will go higher, and that simply paid off.

Any individual who is investigating digital currency should realize that Dogecoin is a Memecoin and was produced for humor and to be carefree. It was never expected for genuine use; truth be told that is the thing that gives the coin it's force. Since the coin is based around a meme it has pulled in many individuals on Reddit. The Dogecoin community has generally been known for their humor, their liberality and their feeling of fun. This is the thing that gives the coin it's force. It's likewise the coin's shortcoming.

So this sudden craze about a MemeCoin is what I don't understand, anyone have any explanation?
Don't be surprised when Dogcoins becomes more higher than of bitcoins price. Elon musk wants that....

those people who do not understand how the Crypto system work at the one that is taking dogecoin seriously but for me as long as I understand the crypto principle to my understanding I'll never take it serious because it doesn't have anything reasonable to offer to the people, except hyping.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back