What's new

Why are people taking Dogecoin seriously?

It is now one of the largest cryptocurrencies in the world, but how did it get here? Let's take a look below.

Dodgecoin is a cryptocurrency that derives its name from Internet memes. It started out as a way to make fun of the industry, but quickly grew into a dynamic audience. It has come a long way since 2013, with a 2018 2 billion market value at the January 2018 cryptocurrency.

Jackson Palmer, an Adobe employee, couldn't believe the large number of reverse coins popped up in 2013. As a joke, he sent a tweet stating that he was investing in Dogoskin. Was famous at that time.

Although he tweeted sarcastically, many thought he was moving on. He said the industry really needs a light-hearted token that can compete with the more controversial coins on offer. So Palmer worked with Bill Marks, a programmer, to make Dougcoin a reality

Doge coin should be taken seriously. Although it's a meme coin, it has a huge community backing it. Imagine a world forum such as Reddit backing it. Even Elon Musk, one of the richest in the world right now talked about and even tweeted about it. He probably has bought it. Someone that has millions of people following the coin tweeted about it, trust me its a good signal, majority of his followers would have invested by now. If you have capital, go and invest short time on Dogecoin. Good luck

The only reason this coin has seen for it's surge is Elon Musk's attention. Dogecoin is a good coin on its own, the only downside and it's weakest point, is the unlimited supply.

This will never allow the price to go to high values.

Any individual who is investigating digital currency should realize that Dogecoin is a Memecoin and was produced for humor and to be carefree. It was never expected for genuine use; truth be told that is the thing that gives the coin it's force. Since the coin is based around a meme it has pulled in many individuals on Reddit. The Dogecoin community has generally been known for their humor, their liberality and their feeling of fun. This is the thing that gives the coin it's force. It's likewise the coin's shortcoming.

So this sudden craze about a MemeCoin is what I don't understand, anyone have any explanation?
Everyone want to join the winning team I guess,since the richest man in the world is promoting the coin by investing in it as well,so everyone will believe is thee real coin at the moment and it can never depreciate. So that's why everyone is investing on the coin now. But one thing they all forget is that anything could happen is either it rise or fall.

If you ask me, I think doge coin is listed in some of these exchange sites. This alone shows its importance. Apart from being listed, it is also used as form of payment in some sites, even though not as bitcoin is used. And I strongly believe that this coin has a great future. That is my little contribution.

It is just because people have learned a hard lesson from BTC. Initially, people thought BTC is a passing fad, but when the fortunes turned and huge investors like Elon Musk came in, everybody is now keen on any other stable or new cryptocurrency.

Any individual who is investigating digital currency should realize that Dogecoin is a Memecoin and was produced for humor and to be carefree. It was never expected for genuine use; truth be told that is the thing that gives the coin it's force. Since the coin is based around a meme it has pulled in many individuals on Reddit. The Dogecoin community has generally been known for their humor, their liberality and their feeling of fun. This is the thing that gives the coin it's force. It's likewise the coin's shortcoming.

So this sudden craze about a MemeCoin is what I don't understand, anyone have any explanation?
I still believe dogecoin is a peer to peer currency , I can understand why people are taking it seriously because they thinks that it might become known globally and keep rising ever day, I even have like 20dogecoin in a ptc sites , but because it doesn't have value , I decided not to withdraw it.

Just like everyone rightly said. Dogecoin started of as a joke. I'm sure no one thought it could one day be the most talked about coin. And due to the sudden interest of the big goons in doge, the price seems to be going up

I think people are taking dodgecoin seriously because of Elon Musk influence and interest in the coin. He says that dodgecoin is a good coin to invest in and a lot of people believe him and are taking it very seriously.

I guess this is because people have seen a potential in Dogecoin especially when industry giants like Elon Musk started promoting Dogecoin. It is advisable to invest your in it with your spare money now that it is still cheap. With time it'll rise further than its present worth.

Considering the present rise in the price of dogecoin , and the role Elon Musk seem to have played in the rise , I think people are investing in it in order not to miss out when the price of the coin rises again . But as for me , am not quite a believer of the coin

Same here. I don't believe dogecoin has any significant value attached to it.

It's so readily available, all the time and this makes the really serious investors to avoid it. It's just too common.
Considering the present rise in the price of dogecoin , and the role Elon Musk seem to have played in the rise , I think people are investing in it in order not to miss out when the price of the coin rises again . But as for me , am not quite a believer of the coin

The only way the coin can have significance to the cryptocurrency community is if mining of coins is still very active as it used to be to mine especially Altcoins and if the developers could work more on the coin to solve relevant issues, as we can see it can me transacted on bitcoin ATMs now which is an achievement.

Even the current CEO of dogecoin 'Elon musk, sometimes poke fun around the coin. Dogecoin is a coin that has what it takes to grow higher in market value as time ticks on. Let's keep calm and watch Elon to take this coin higher with its wealth of knowledge.

A lots of people chose dogecoin ahead of others because of the interest, some eminent people develop in the coin. Elon Musk made mention of the coin on crypto discussion. Dogecoin is going places soon

A lots of people chose dogecoin ahead of others because of the interest, some eminent people develop in the coin. Elon Musk made mention of the coin on crypto discussion. Dogecoin is going places soon
Elon musk involvement have made other people developing love for the coin. That have made the price of the coin to go a little bit to $0.1 per token. It was around $0.03 per token when musk never took the coin up as its CEO.

What's the difference between Dogecoin and other coin? Dogecoin is created as a joke. It doesn't have a limit just like fiat. While other coins are created to be taken seriously are they any better because of that? Dogecoin has already surpassed them and is taken seriously since before. All these attention.. it's being used to get paid alongside Bitcoin and Ethereum way before. The only people who doesn't like it are the people that is Bitcoin only and hates other coins in general

To me, all the craze and pumps about and around this coin they call dogecoin is a personal and individual view as to wether the buzz is really worth the value of the coin or not. The value seem to remain closely the same for a long time as far as I can remember though.

Even though dogecoin was made as a meme coin, that does not necessarily mean that it's not a cryptocurrency. So if it's a cryptocurrency and its listed on different crypto platforms, then there's nothing wrong with people trying to buy it. Lots of coins are equally appreciating, so it shouldn't be surprising that dogecoin did too.

I meme coin it was but now the prices is rising and the coin has a huge prospect. For those who owns it and it increases to $1 that will be a huge yield. so getting it is not a bad idea. The coin seems more stable though and the rate of deflation is very low so the loss won't be bad if you bought at a low price
Post automatically merged:

I meme coin it was but now the prices is rising and the coin has a huge prospect. For those who owns it and it increases to $1 that will be a huge yield. so getting it is not a bad idea. The coin seems more stable though and the rate of deflation is very low so the loss won't be bad if you bought at a low price

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back