What's new

Who opens the doors of the business?

In businesses here it is often the owner who opens the business office. But that's for the small business only. For companies there is a trusted manager or the security guard that is tasked to come early in order to unlock the door for the entry of the employees. For companies that operate 24/7 there is no need for that since the office or store is always open.
Yes @Alexandoy , it is the same case in my country with small companies. That means that in your country there is no doorman position in medium or large companies, for this is the security guard. I have read in several opinions that it works the same in other countries.

Someone can be employed to fill this role. An unskilled worker would perfectly fit into this role. They must always have a smile on as they open the door to encourage customers.

Someone can be employed to fill this role. An unskilled worker would perfectly fit into this role. They must always have a smile on as they open the door to encourage customers.
In some companies it may be an unqualified worker, but there are others in which the person holding this position must have a level of qualification even to perform the position of doorman. The unqualified person will lack certain knowledge to guide customers, who usually come in search of information.

The employer opens the door of his business because he is the one that start up the business in order for customers and employee to come and utilise and also patronize the business.

Having seen so many multi national and local businesses, the duty is quite different from another but most businesses take advantage to include the doorman duty to those on guard. making possible to rotate shift between guards on duty.

The employer opens the door of his business because he is the one that start up the business in order for customers and employee to come and utilise and also patronize the business.
yes employer opens the door of his business and he is a person who makes his employee do the best work to grow his business and to gain all targets so that the business can grow and can open many jobs for new employees.

Yes it is true, some companies' security cameras provide some security. But I like the one you describe that can be digitally tracked better. Before all this can be in all companies, it is good to have security at the entrances to them.
I agree with you. Security is not something that should be limited to the entrances however and should continuously be placed and intricated into the entire business, as managing every aspect in your business is the best way to ensure that there is success relative to a business plan.

It depends on the arrangements of the company, anybody out of the employees can be charged with the responsibilities of door opening but in most cases the security or the watchman are the most common employees charged with that responsibility.

Having seen so many multi national and local businesses, the duty is quite different from another but most businesses take advantage to include the doorman duty to those on guard. making possible to rotate shift between guards on duty.
I totally agree with your point @maventiger , every company manages its staff in different ways. But those who have a doorman, this must fully comply with its functions, instead the guards rotate in schedule to fulfill the duty of guarding and safeguarding the company itself.
I agree with you. Security is not something that should be limited to the entrances however and should continuously be placed and intricated into the entire business, as managing every aspect in your business is the best way to ensure that there is success relative to a business plan.
Of course @BrolySSJ , security is not limiting at the entrance, this should be throughout the company with its divisions, which is of utmost importance for the owners and the company itself.

Of course @BrolySSJ , security is not limiting at the entrance, this should be throughout the company with its divisions, which is of utmost importance for the owners and the company itself.
Precisely. The one thing that I've noticed with companies is that if there is theft or a discrepancy it is typically often caused by an inside person similar to how you would see in a movie. Therefore being able to account for all of your employees at any given time is a good way to try and minimise this risk.

In my own opinion opening gates of the company for the employee and customers to enter is the duty of a gateman or watchman if its a big company, but if its a small business venture, the key to the office is always with the owner or the manager.
I will agree with you for big companies employee and customers needs the duty of a gateman but for a small business venture opening gates of the small company is better to manage owner of the office or a company

In most organisations in my country, the responsibility of opening the gate for employees or staff is normally the security guard there and most times the employees themselves to open the gate for them self if the business organisation is not a big organisation.

Precisely. The one thing that I've noticed with companies is that if there is theft or a discrepancy it is typically often caused by an inside person similar to how you would see in a movie. Therefore being able to account for all of your employees at any given time is a good way to try and minimise this risk.
I have also observed what you describe. In many cases these situations that arise, are the hand of an internal staff that provides assistance. For that reason it is often unpredictable and difficult to avoid. Because the owners of the companies over time place their trust in the employees.

It is totally the responsibility of the watchman to open the gates, it is their job to do so. But in a case where one can easy open the door to step in, then you can always do it yourself there's nothing wrong with it like in the bank the security watch men assist customers in getting through the door way. Sometimes when I get to the bank after check up I work directly to the door and operate it myself because I know how to already.

It is totally the responsibility of the watchman to open the gates, it is their job to do so. But in a case where one can easy open the door to step in, then you can always do it yourself there's nothing wrong with it like in the bank the security watch men assist customers in getting through the door way. Sometimes when I get to the bank after check up I work directly to the door and operate it myself because I know how to already.
It is correct what you describe regarding the security guards in banks, since in general or in all financial institutions, they are responsible for the doors, otherwise the same staff opens the door without any inconvenience. In other types of companies they hire doormen to be in charge of the door, at least in my country.

I totally agree with your point @maventiger , every company manages its staff in different ways. But those who have a doorman, this must fully comply with its functions, instead the guards rotate in schedule to fulfill the duty of guarding and safeguarding the company itself.

Let me buttress your point with examples , I am working in a school (teaching ) , the security man has the key and other two staffs that's usually comes early, so anybody that comes early between the three of them open the door.

Let me buttress your point with examples , I am working in a school (teaching ) , the security man has the key and other two staffs that's usually comes early, so anybody that comes early between the three of them open the door.
In your case I understand it perfectly, since I have worked on a campus, and what you describe usually happens in such institutions. Usually more than one person has the key, in my case I also had one for a while because I arrived earlier than the janitor, but it is a lot of responsibility.

I have also observed what you describe. In many cases these situations that arise, are the hand of an internal staff that provides assistance. For that reason it is often unpredictable and difficult to avoid. Because the owners of the companies over time place their trust in the employees.
Trust is something that needs to be earned between the employer and the employees and this does take a lot of time. I think that generally the more responsibility that a person has within a company the more that they feel a part of the company and as a result are willing to go the extra mile in order to ensure that the company is successful. This is one of the ways that you can develop Trust.

The owner of the business open the door to its own business for customers to come in and purchase. Open the door to my own understanding means putting out the right products which can solve customers needs out there for the customers to come and purchase.

Trust is something that needs to be earned between the employer and the employees and this does take a lot of time. I think that generally the more responsibility that a person has within a company the more that they feel a part of the company and as a result are willing to go the extra mile in order to ensure that the company is successful. This is one of the ways that you can develop Trust.
You are right in the description of trust you leave in your post. I have personally experienced it in my job outside the company. My time in the institution has made me a person dedicated to my duties, and always eager to improve the results I get.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back