What's new

Who is your oldest friend? Where did you meet them?

Joshua Farrell

Stargate SG1 Fan
Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.0675USD
Biznotes
Who is your oldest friend? Where did you meet them?

My oldest friend is from Las Vegas, Nevada. Met the guy when he came by our house, trying to be funny by shouting at the kids in the street. :D

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Hmmm, I think currently the oldest friend I have that we still actually talk once In awhile is Layefa, we meet years back when I was still in secondary school or high school as it is commonly known in most countries.

My oldest friend is Barr.Kevwe, I meant her in during my kindergarten, went to the same primary school, secondary school but had to go our separate ways during our university days but we still keep in touch as we stay in the same town so we visit each other when less busy.

My oldest friend's name is Ifiokobong Ating, he just got married three weeks ago and we met at the church when we were still small as little boys then. We sing together at the choir etc.

My oldest friend's name is Rachel, she has even turn to my sister now. She has been my friend since we were about the age of 12, we met in church. We went to everywhere together and everything together even till date

My oldest friend is Lois,, she is very free and loving to be with and and we met when we were little,, and ever since then we av been together and I have no regret knowing her

My oldest friend is now a manager at filling station, we grew up together by attended the same primary school, secondary school, offered the same course in the same higher institution and graduated the same year

My oldest friend are friends from secondary school and most of them right now are in different places and we all still communicate like it was yesterday we departed one of them is even a local government chairman.

My oldest friend is still my very good presently because we haven't lost contact. We were friends right from nursery.

My oldest friend is Mr. Smart. I met him in my primary school, my class mate who was was so nice and caring.

I have oldest friends,they are many but there is a special someone who serves as a good help to me in terms of advisability and encouragement in various aspects of my life .

My oldest friend is my girlfriend, how friendship started when we were 12. After 5 years we made it an intimate relationship. Though I have other oldest friends but I'm proud to bring in my girlfriend as my oldest friend

Actually made my oldest friend in primary school I can't categorical remember the exact moment but I think we started by fighting and today we are best of friends we will love each other so much and we do a lot of things together a lot of things that will help us grow

My oldest friend (also my best friend) is my childhood friend, we met at church, we attend the same church and we also leave close to each other even up till date, i guess that's what made our friendship strong.

Wow that's sounds great. I think that fellow would be your best adviser. It's almost happens to me.but I get myself out of it. I'm not interested in any relationship.

Well I met my oldest Friend at my former place of work,he was a regular customer and we started bonding from there and that is it and I get to sometimes seek his advice about something

All my oldest friends are my school mate... The first one is the one I met in my primary school.. the second one is the one I met at my former secondary school and the last one are those ones I made in my last secondary school.

Oldest friend are dangerous nowadays. . Although most of the friends where met in secondary school and some were met in primary School. But anybody that distant his friend for two years,show be careful because of the situation of the countries now, friends are not trusted. Most of the friends are bad nowadays because you have left each others for years.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back