What's new

Who is your favorite sports person of all time

My favorite sport person is Lionel Messi. He kinda smart and ambitious.

When it comes to wrestling: Undertaker is gonna do that unexpected for me. Very cruel and cool at the same time.

Personally, I don't believe that Lionel Messi in his old age is still ambitious like other footballers because he had the opportunity to go to Saudi Arabia League where almost all the elite players who were playing in Europe moved to. This made Saudi Arabia league very competitive but he choose to go to USA where is going to be playing MLS with those who are musicians.

My favorite sports person is the brothers of "Levis Fitness" they have an israeli Youtube channel where they guide teenagers and explain them the ways to build muscle, how to avoid injuries, and what to avoid during sports.
They are doing both calisthenics and going to the gym they are experienced and professional and their knowledge is based on researches and not just out of nowhere.
They helped me a lot during my Fitness journey and I am proud to say I owe them.

Michael Jordan is very talented. He is also very humble. Also, his story is mythological, and, in that case, I would root for the Bulls to win over and over again, not the underdog.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back