Who is your favorite sports person of all time

Busybee

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 9, 2022
USD
$4.8000USD
Biznotes
Any sports fan would have that one player who they love to watch, be it a contact sport or non-contact sport, who is your favorite sports person? mine is Antoine Griezmann.

I have always admired Lionel Messi as a football player. He is greatly talented that he won the world footballer of the year several times. There are no one like him in present age..

My favorite sportsperson of all time is John Cena! I've been growing up watching him! I idolize him as role-model in my life. He has taught me that we should never give up no matter how hard the phase of your life is. When our back is against the wall, there is only one way to go and it's the path in front!

When it comes to WWE, my favourite is always going to be The Undertaker. He's in my lock screen wallpaper now.

If it's in football, it's Cristiano Ronaldo being that I'm a Manchester United fan. He's been my football idol for years.

In boxing, it's Mike Tyson, Floyd Money Mayweather and Muhammad Ali.

In MMA, it's Francis Ngannou, Alexander Volkanovski, Israel Adesanya and Charles Oliveira.

I really admire so many sports men , some of them include Messi, christano Ronaldo. Of recent I have like Harry Kane because of his humility and leadership qualities in the field of play...

My favorite sport person of all time is Messi. I love the way He plays football, he is skillful, humble and he has a good heart. There are so many good players but I still prefer Lionel Messi because of his unique qualities

The Brazilian Ronaldo, Diego Maradona and Pele are my favourite footballers. Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo are great players but those three players are my best of all time.
Diego Maradona and Pele are now dead, may their soul rest in peace.

The Brazilian Ronaldo, Diego Maradona and Pele are my favourite footballers. Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo are great players but those three players are my best of all time.
Diego Maradona and Pele are now dead, may their soul rest in peace.
Yes of course, Diego Amanda maradona, the great Pele of Brazil, bolt, Lionel Messi, christano Ronaldo these are players that have made mark and imparted their skills in this generation and they would always be remembered..

Yes of course, Diego Amanda maradona, the great Pele of Brazil, bolt, Lionel Messi, christano Ronaldo these are players that have made mark and imparted their skills in this generation and they would always be remembered..
Everything any footballers is working hard to achieve in the sports today have been achieved by these players. They are the legendary players who make football what it's know to be today. Today's football players are boring because football now is more about money than entertainment.

Everything any footballers is working hard to achieve in the sports today have been achieved by these players. They are the legendary players who make football what it's know to be today. Today's football players are boring because football now is more about money than entertainment.
Every generation usually produces it's sports icons. When have great sports men and women even before the Pele and maradona. Also more great sports men would be produced even after Messi and Ronaldo might have gone and retired...

Every generation usually produces it's sports icons. When have great sports men and women even before the Pele and maradona. Also more great sports men would be produced even after Messi and Ronaldo might have gone and retired...
Apart from Mbappe, which footballers in this generation are capable of getting close to what Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi have accomplished in football?

As others have said, Lionel Messi is the GOAT in my opinion and is a magician with the ball. As a Villa fan, I’ve always loved watching Jack Grealish and was very sad when he left us to play for Man City.

As for WWE, I’m a huge fan of Daniel Bryan, he was the sole reason I kept watching pro wrestling. I don’t tend to keep up with it anymore though, except for highlights on TikTok.

Growing up I'd say Brett Favre from the Packers, but after hearing about his welfare abuse recently, I don't think I want to like him anymore. Then there was Aaron Rodgers for the Packers, but he's not playing for the Jets. Still a fan of his, because he did give us a Super Bowl title back in 2011 or 2010. I forget.

As others have said, Lionel Messi is the GOAT in my opinion and is a magician with the ball. As a Villa fan, I’ve always loved watching Jack Grealish and was very sad when he left us to play for Man City.

As for WWE, I’m a huge fan of Daniel Bryan, he was the sole reason I kept watching pro wrestling. I don’t tend to keep up with it anymore though, except for highlights on TikTok.
There has been much talk and argument that between Lionel Messi and Ronaldo who is the greatest GOAT. While many will favour Messi others could favor Ronaldo.
But I have always admired Lionel Messi..

There has been much talk and argument that between Lionel Messi and Ronaldo who is the greatest GOAT. While many will favour Messi others could favor Ronaldo.
But I have always admired Lionel Messi..
Ronaldo is definitely one of the best and in my opinion, comes down to personal preference. I prefer Messi’s style of play which is why he will get my vote every time, however I don’t blame people for choosing Ronaldo as he’s a literal machine.

Maradona, the Argentinean footballer, is my all time favorite footballer. He was a very successful footballer, but bad at managing his country's national team. Sadly, his downfall was very pathetic.

Maradona, the Argentinean footballer, is my all time favorite footballer. He was a very successful footballer, but bad at managing his country's national team. Sadly, his downfall was very pathetic.
So many sports men and women has graced the surface of the earth and have made their mark. It could be very difficult to separate one from the other..

Daniel Bryan was a big deal when he started the YES MOVEMENT and earned himself a place in the heart of the entire WWE universe. He tormented HHH till he gave him what he wanted. It's sad his neck injury stopped his reign as the WWE champion.

My favorite sport person is Lionel Messi. He kinda smart and ambitious.

When it comes to wrestling: Undertaker is gonna do that unexpected for me. Very cruel and cool at the same time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back