Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.1900USD
Biznotes
If you have some political site, you might want to keep things secret. It's because you could get on the bad side of people. Anyway, domain privacy comes free with one major site I know. Also, I don't think it's too expensive if you do have to buy it anywhere.

Anyway, another reason to have domain privacy is because you might get harassing emails etc. regarding people buying or developing your domain.

Domain privacy is very important since no one wants their personal details to be taken advantage of, which is pretty easy to do these days.

I use domain privacy to hide my identity and also to stop receiving spam emails. When I was not using domain privacy, I was receiving over 100 emails every day.

I never purchase a domain without ensuring I also have domain privacy as well. This it not because I feel as though my site would cause issues with me being targeted but I prefer to keep my personal details exactly that, personal.

I can only imagine what someone could do if my details were to get into the wrong hands and I feel it's a must to have domain privacy for safety.

We should care about domain privacy because it's essential for safeguarding personal information online. When I register a domain, my contact details like name, address, and email are typically made public in the WHOIS database.

To avoid spamming, scamming and act in relation to this, it is cool and nice to make use of domain privacy service/tool. As we are in the century where hackers and scammers are looking for sensitive information and data online to enable them carry out their operation successful.

Domain protection is very important in this day and age. I'm happy that Namecheap no longer charges you to protect your identity, you shouldn't have to pay extra to protect yourself. Even if you don't have a political website, people can still be malicious.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back