What's new

Which would be more effective in a complaint?

Joshua Farrell

Stargate SG1 Fan
Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.0675USD
Biznotes
Out of the following, which would be most effective and which least effective?

• Write a song or poem about your case and broadcast it on YouTube.
  • Write to your Member of Parliament or ombudsman.
  • Write to the newspapers.
  • Write to the appropriate industry trade body.
  • File a lawsuit.
  • Walk up and down outside the offices of the company with a banner and wearing an outlandish costume.
  • Get hold of the managing director's home phone number and repeatedly phone him at 1 am.
  • Purchasing user generated advertising space to vent your complaint.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
File a lawsuit, this is straight forward and fast and ever method would eventually ends here. The list would be calling manager at 1 am, that's absurd

I don't really get what I would aim to accomplish in choosing any of the above listed if I am being wronged at work, I confront it, face my challenges head on

The most effective of them all is to file a lawsuit, because it is legal,and the case will definitely be settled,while the least effective is getting the boss number and calling him at 1am,hnmight sue you court

In our present generation, the most effective would be the use of YouTube or any other media like TikTok. The internet has the power to reach places your lawsuit might not. With a lawsuit it can easily be covered with the high level of corruption but with social media, once it starts trending, the company is doomed. The least effective one would be calling him by 1am in the morning as you would not only deprive yourself from sleep, he can also block your number at anytime.

• File a lawsuit.
  • Walk up and down outside the offices of the company with a banner and wearing an outlandish costume.
  • Get hold of the managing director's home phone number and repeatedly phone him at 1 am.

I think sending a complain letter to newspaper will be very effective method to publicize your complain because media has a great power. However, newspaper has limited space, and only grave complaints are published.

Even though most of the businesses in my country do not take complaints seriously, I guess it would be much better to write to the person who holds a higher designation in the organization because employees or managers at the low level would not resolve your issues.

I think filing a lawsuit or even threatening to take a company or organization to Court is usually the best and effective way of drawing their attention. Most businesses do not like their reputation being tarnished by constant ligitation and they like opting for out of court settlement.

I will go for option number four. Write to the appropriate body and see how it will turn out. If they fail to do anything, then option five will be the best; fire a lawsuit, and it is the best option.

I think that number one means would be more effective because it has to do with social media and most companies these days are so scared of that because of the power of the spread it would later result in.
Tackling companies through social media these days is a very effective means.

• File a lawsuit.
The most effective way of airing your complaint would be by writing to the appropriate industry trade body.
The least effective way of making a complaint would be by writing a song or poem about the case and broadcasting on YouTube.

All those are really complicated because I won't even have time to go through all the stress just to complain. I believe the best way to complaint is to call their customer care support and explain everything about the product or whatever is the problem ,if they are not able to satisfy you can look for somewhere else.

I am pretty sure that the best means to channel a complaint is via the social media which could be twitted, YouTube and tiktok.

Since many businesses in my area do not take small complains seriously, I think I would write a complain letter that would contain exaggerated claims and I think this is the only way to catch attention of the concerned person.

I all will be effective though with different degree of timely response.
However I think the first thing to do will be writing to the appropriate industry trade body,if it didn't work then they can be dragged on the various social media platforms.

I think two items of all the things you listed might be effective. Either filing a lawsuit or purchasing that user generated advertising space to vent would also be effective.

The best way for me will be to file a lawsuit or although it depends on the gravity of the complaint or maybe when you reported before to the industry and no right action was taken then you definitely file a lawsuit to save the brouhaha.

In our present generation, the most effective would be the use of YouTube or any other media like TikTok. The internet has the power to reach places your lawsuit might not. With a lawsuit it can easily be covered with the high level of corruption but with social media, once it starts trending, the company is doomed. The least effective one would be calling him by 1am in the morning as you would not only deprive yourself from sleep, he can also block your number at anytime.
You have a point and I can relate completely. I know some court cases that have been swept under carpet. But when the evidences, videos etc are on social media it will be difficult to cover up. To me lawsuits backed with the use of social media will be effective.

Well in a complaint you must actually state the issue clearly and write what you expect to be done and also be very concise with the information you are passing across

Some companies require you to file complaints repeatedly. I think this is the best way to deal with such kind of companies that do not pay much attention to customer service or misbehave with customers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back