What's new

which wallet you are using to store BTC

The first 20-30 transactions you have a small fee but after fee is high. that is the disadvantage.

I wouldn't recommend keeping your coins into exchanges because it is much easier to get hacked there. Only when you are trading keep it in exchanges but when you are done withdraw it to your wallet. I personally use blockchain wallet and never had any problems

I use the app. It may not be as popular because it does not support all countries yet. The good thing about it is that you can get your funds in your local currency straight to your bank.

Currently right now, I'm using luno wallet app and payeer to store and trade my Cryptocurrencies. And they are safe and effective.

I use Payeer for that for storing and trading the cryptos in general not only the Bitcoin. I love this platform because I can exchange the crypto to dollars easily ^^

I use luno to store my Bitcoin and it helps me by making it easy to withdraw directly to my bank account. It is one of the coolest out there and I love it.

I use Payeer for that for storing and trading the cryptos in general not only the Bitcoin. I love this platform because I can exchange the crypto to dollars easily ^^
I can see the possibility of swapping Payeer for bitcoin but I have not tried it, I wouldn't If you have tried it and the charges involved. Currently I use blockchain and Luno wallet.

Am currently using blockchain wallet to store my bitcoin and earn more money so storing it through that means is the one i use

For long-term investment Bitcoin storage purposes I use a cold wallet, but for daily transactions I use the mobile application wallet and web wallet.

For long-term investment Bitcoin storage purposes I use a cold wallet, but for daily transactions I use the mobile application wallet and web wallet.
That's cool but like how much did you get the cold wallet and is it nano wallet that using as cold wallet. For now I use only mobile wallet application

I currently use luno.com wallet to store, sell, and buy Cryptocurrency. Luno is created to suit me a lot, cos of how easily I can transact with it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back