What's new

which wallet you are using to store BTC

Mainly I use Coinbase for all of my crypto currencies. I have a little amount of btc stored there and at one of my wallet but it's not much. I admit that I only have a few coins because I don't focus on earning it yet.

Im using Coins.ph to store my BTC because it's convenient. Whenever i want to sell my Bitcoin i can directly sell it into my Local Currency and withdraw to the banks. Or if i want to exchange it to other coins i can easily do it though it supports limited Cryptocurrency.

which wallet you are using to store BTC im just using exchanges because i don't have a lot of BTC i only have about 100$ what
about you guys which wallet u are using ?
First I was using trust wallet But now its transaction fees is very high.
Now I am using probit exchange wallet and Payeer, both have low transaction fees and they look more secure and easy to use and trade.
I recommend you to use probit wallet.

I wold also put my money on four wallets and that is coinbase,Luno,trustwallet and payeer.This is because I would prefer to split my savings into partitions but when I reach a $1000 worth of value then I would go for a hardware wallet with a lockable key.

I am using many wallets, to store and for trading the Bit coins , that are payeer wallet, trust wallet, prob it wallet, Binanac wallet and Coin Ex wallet. They are all very good and useful for doing any type of online transactions.

which wallet you are using to store BTC im just using exchanges because i don't have a lot of BTC i only have about 100$ what
I am using the bitpay wallet in which to store my bitcoin. However recently i have found myself instead storing my bitcoin on an exchange in order to try and benefit from the price fluctuations that we have been seeing recently. However, I do not have a lot of bitcoin, just over 50 dollars, so the profits that i see are rather small, but earning a small profit is always better than no profit, so in that sense I am happy with minor profits.

I usually use trust wallet unless i have to for some reason send the btc to a legacy address in which case I'd normally use coinomi honestly both are great wallets i just like trust wallets interface more

I make use of quidax, a very safe wallet, very secure as well, trading is very seamless and easy and you get daily updates as regards crypto values and advises on investments. You can easily sell or buy crypto using you visa card, you can also exchange for fiat and withdraw directly to your bank acct.

I will advise you to swap all your coins to BNB or bitcoin to enable buy easily new coins on Binance, it is safe and you can swap to Nigeria Currency easily from the trading platform.
Well I haven't yet tried it out cos I don't know how the wallet works and because their minimum withdrawal from the wallet is $50, that is why I don't want to use the wallet.

Maybe I will try it out when next i have accumulated all the money from these wallet.

I make use of quidax, a very safe wallet, very secure as well, trading is very seamless and easy and you get daily updates as regards crypto values and advises on investments. You can easily sell or buy crypto using you visa card, you can also exchange for fiat and withdraw directly to your bank acct.
That's great, I have heard of this wallet though not in details , It is very possible it may not be available in my country for Crypto to fiat Exchange. Luno and Binance has been the easiest way for us in Nigeria. What's your location?

That's great, I have heard of this wallet though not in details , It is very possible it may not be available in my country for Crypto to fiat Exchange. Luno and Binance has been the easiest way for us in Nigeria. What's your location?
Fully available for Nigerians.

I am using coinbase basically to store bitcoin , because I can swap it to stablecoins anytime when I wish to make profit from the dips and highs , blockchain is alternative.

Luno wallet account has been the one and only wallet account online which has been holding my hard earned crypto currency coin, luno is one of the best crypto currency wallet account lately.

Actually, there is no singular crptocurrency wallet that is meant for saving Bitcoin alone. All cryptocurrencies wallet can be used to save BTC and other coins as well.

I do not own any fraction of bitcoin but I am using binance wallet to store litecoin. Binance is multi currency wallet and exchange platforms where you can invest or trade.

I first started using trust wallet, then after that i began to use luno directly because luno had options where i could sell my coins if i wanted to in exchange for my flat currency. Then with the recent ban on crypto, i started using roqqu.

I have my bitcoin in coinbase wallet, I also have some bitcoin in my perfect money wallet. I m thinking to move my bitcoin from my perfect money wallet to my coinbase wallet.

I don't invest in Bitcoin but rather I concentrate in alternative cryptocurrencies with better future potential. I am someone who believes that investing in bitcoins will require a huge sum of capital before earning reasonable profit

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back