What's new

which wallet you are using to store BTC

That's cool but like how much did you get the cold wallet and is it nano wallet that using as cold wallet. For now I use only mobile wallet application
It's been over a year that I have gotten the Ledger Nano X for $ 100, if now the price has reached $ 180, if you want to buy a hardware wallet when the price of Bitcoin is cheap then the wallet will also be cheaper

Last edited:
It's been over a year that I have gotten the Ledger Nano X for $ 100, if now the price has reached $ 180, if you want to buy a hardware wallet when the price of Bitcoin is cheap then the wallet will also be cheaper
That's great, I also wish to know the site you bought , guess it was delivered and what your view about it been corrupted, also anything like recovery phrase?

Presently I use Trust wallet and luno wallet. I use luno especially when I want to exchange to fiat currency.

That's great, I also wish to know the site you bought , guess it was delivered and what your view about it been corrupted, also anything like recovery phrase?
I used to buy it on a local site in my country, so no need to buy abroad, you can ask the seller in detail.

I'm stuck with coinbase for now. Their services are top notch and fees very cheap. Sometimes I transfer to binance when I want to exchange to another currency but their fees are a bit high.

I'm stuck with coinbase for now. Their services are top notch and fees very cheap. Sometimes I transfer to binance when I want to exchange to another currency but their fees are a bit high.
There is no fee sending coins from coinbase to coinbase but to another wallet is the challenge, it would have been more superb is it allows conversion to direct Naira Currency.

There is no fee sending coins from coinbase to coinbase but to another wallet is the challenge, it would have been more superb is it allows conversion to direct Naira Currency.
Even sending to another wallet is not as costly as other wallets. Aside buying and storing crypto, I don't think they offer any other services to Nigerians which is bad.

Even sending to another wallet is not as costly as other wallets. Aside buying and storing crypto, I don't think they offer any other services to Nigerians which is bad.
I am not sure if you can buy Crypto currencies using coinbase as Nigerlan though I have not verified my account may be that is I can't.

You can store your btc with different platform. Part of them is blockchain, Luno, binance a d paxful. You can get more information about them on Google.

I am not sure if you can buy Crypto currencies using coinbase as Nigerlan though I have not verified my account may be that is I can't.
I also noticed that it is not, in fact it is not advisable using coinbase because as a Nigeria the only thing we can do is to send and received.

If a Nigerian wishes to store bitcoin with online wallet he should use luno for easy access or he use blockchain wallet because you can swap, trade and it is secure.

which wallet you are using to store BTC im just using exchanges because i don't have a lot of BTC i only have about 100$ what
about you guys which wallet u are using ?
There are quite a few wallet. Luno ,binance, yellow card are good apps.

Mine is verified. Yes you can buy crypto with your credit card either visa or MasterCard. Wish they can allow us exchange cryptos.

That is just the problem I have with coinbase. The lack of full privileges is a headache.

I was receiving my payments in the blockchain wallet and at one point I made a transfer from blockchain to payeer so I can withdraw.

That is just the problem I have with coinbase. The lack of full privileges is a headache.
If they want to exclude us from some services, it's better they restrict us entirely from accessing the platform. Afterall we contribute to their growth.

I use Binance. They are so detailed. Initially I was using Link but their charges are so much. Try Binance. With them you can easily trade you lie crypto.

which wallet you are using to store BTC im just using exchanges because i don't have a lot of BTC i only have about 100$ what
about you guys which wallet u are using ?
Due to charges and the likes I'm using coinbase, the charges are pocket friendly and it's very hard if not impossible to carry out fraud on coinbase.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back