What's new

which wallet you are using to store BTC

We have a local Bitcoin wallet, Coins.ph which I also use as my main mobile loading app. I have been using this since 2015 and I am satisfied with their services. It's not just a wallet but it also serve as an earning platform.

Link. But I'm having a second thought about it because their rates charge is high and discouraging. Heard positive reviews about payeer but I haven't tried them yet to confirm.

Link. But I'm having a second thought about it because their rates charge is high and discouraging. Heard positive reviews about payeer but I haven't tried them yet to confirm.
Payeer transaction fee is very very low honestly, it is a good payment system though I can't link it to my local bank as a Nigeria

I am using blockchain and havent any problems with it. Fees depends on btc price - increase or down . Site also offers F2A security.

I am using blockchain and havent any problems with it. Fees depends on btc price - increase or down . Site also offers F2A security.
The blockchain is very secure, I just wish the number of coins can be increased , their airdrops are always super legit any day any time.

which wallet you are using to store BTC im just using exchanges because i don't have a lot of BTC i only have about 100$ what
about you guys which wallet u are using ?
There are many btc wallets available out there but the transaction charges are no go area,I'm using coinbase and trust wallet anyway.

Picking a Bitcoin Wallet can be testing, particularly for digital currency learners. There are numerous choices. You need to pick the correct one. Knowing the key ease of use, protection, and security highlights will lead you to the correct choice.
Personally I use luno wallet and it's one of the best, no cap. Coinbase too is also not bad, you can check them out

which wallet you are using to store BTC im just using exchanges because i don't have a lot of BTC i only have about 100$ what
about you guys which wallet u are using ?
Bitcoin wallets are numerous and most of these wallets have one thing or the other that makes one attractive to them apart from security. Currently l am using trust wallet and blockchain wallet for storing my bitcoins.

I'm currently using coinbase, i have been using it since April, i really like how secured it is, i know some people don't like the F2A there but it's a really a big advantage for users to keep their accounts safe as well as their money

Exodus is a desktop and mobile wallet with a very simple user interface and an exchange built-in. One of Exodus’s most popular features is the ability to swap between a growing number of cryptocurrencies. Exodus currently allows for swaps between over 100 different cryptocurrencies

I am currently using coinbase and luno wallets to do all my Bitcoin transaction, it suits me well because of how easy they are to perform any transaction there. The low transaction fees in coinbase made me to fall in love with coinbase

I use 12 wallet in which I store different coin with.
Hbtc wallet I use it to store bch and tether

Trust wallet I have Tron and dogecoin

Luno wallet I have xrp and litcoin

Binance wallet I have BnB not much but that's what I can afford

I use 12 wallet in which I store different coin with.
Hbtc wallet I use it to store bch and tether

Trust wallet I have Tron and dogecoin

Luno wallet I have xrp and litcoin

Binance wallet I have BnB not much but that's what I can afford
This number of wallets is much in my opinion , keeping 3 to 4 is better because most of the wallet you mentioned can hold many coins you have currently. I don't keep more than 4 though you may have genuine reason for such .

This number of wallets is much in my opinion , keeping 3 to 4 is better because most of the wallet you mentioned can hold many coins you have currently. I don't keep more than 4 though you may have genuine reason for such .
Yeah I forgot to mention payeer $2.3.
Well the main reason is because I want to swap to other coins and I work with different site that pays in different ways. One of this days, I will withdraw all my cash from all these wallet.

Yeah I forgot to mention payeer $2.3.
Well the main reason is because I want to swap to other coins and I work with different site that pays in different ways. One of this days, I will withdraw all my cash from all these wallet.
It is better, you can always use the payeer wallet to run Exchange and send them to the Crypto wallet, it is good to hold your coins on different wallets like 3 just for safety purpose, that what I do.

It is better, you can always use the payeer wallet to run Exchange and send them to the Crypto wallet, it is good to hold your coins on different wallets like 3 just for safety purpose, that what I do.
The only problem I am having is I want to buy new coins and also want to exchange the coin I am holding to another one but known of this wallet can do that except I transfer them to another. All I need is a wallet that can swap coins for easily without any hasle.

Quidax is one of the best app here in my country with easy interface, responsive web, 24/7 customer support,favourable exchange rate with transfer charges.

Currently, I am using the luno wallet app to store bitcoin. I am actually using it for all my bitcoin transactions. And the experience with luno has been worthwhile. They keep us abreast of the latest news on the app. The user interface is also great. I will find it difficult to use another wallet.

The only problem I am having is I want to buy new coins and also want to exchange the coin I am holding to another one but known of this wallet can do that except I transfer them to another. All I need is a wallet that can swap coins for easily without any hasle.
I will advise you to swap all your coins to BNB or bitcoin to enable buy easily new coins on Binance, it is safe and you can swap to Nigeria Currency easily from the trading platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back