What's new

Which wallet is best for crypto currency?

You mean it happened to you that you have your email account suspended ,ok when you were try to access your email what were the trying to tell you and what was the reason why they suspended it ? What did you do ?
Yeah it happened to me before a year or so. They didnt specify the reason for suspending. When I tried to access my gmail account , it was not syncing , and I didnt receive any email from anywhere. I tried to recover but it never helped. I have not opened the gmail account for more than year , that might be the possible reason why they suspended , and there were also suspicious logins to my account which I never really bothered to watch.

GreenAddress is a safe blockchain wallet that puts you in control. It is one of the top crypto wallet which helps to protect your bitcoins with two-level private keys. It allows you to set spending limits, rate-limit transactions.

Coinbase is one of the easiest ways to buy, sell, and hold cryptocurrencies. With Coinbase, you can connect a U.S. bank account and easily transfer dollars in or out of your Coinbase investing and trading account. You can also use a standalone Coinbase Wallet for mobile.

Yeah it happened to me before a year or so. They didnt specify the reason for suspending. When I tried to access my gmail account , it was not syncing , and I didnt receive any email from anywhere. I tried to recover but it never helped. I have not opened the gmail account for more than year , that might be the possible reason why they suspended , and there were also suspicious logins to my account which I never really bothered to watch.
If That was your official email then it is almost impossible for you to leave it for one year without opening, even my own now I've not opened my email for up to a month but I will do it someday, I guess is good to check it out constantly.

If That was your official email then it is almost impossible for you to leave it for one year without opening, even my own now I've not opened my email for up to a month but I will do it someday, I guess is good to check it out constantly.
That was not my official email , I use more than 3 gmail accounts , only one among them is the main one. And the email which I dont use often , I have used it sign up for crypto wallets like coinbase and blockchain.

Starting into the crpyto currency world I started with trust wallet and as time goes on I have used about three crpyto wallet now. Binance wallet is the best I guess

That was not my official email , I use more than 3 gmail accounts , only one among them is the main one. And the email which I dont use often , I have used it sign up for crypto wallets like coinbase and blockchain.
I do not understand ,I think you should use your official email when you are signing up something very important like the Coinbase and the blockchain wallet because it will be better that way.

I do not understand ,I think you should use your official email when you are signing up something very important like the Coinbase and the blockchain wallet because it will be better that way.
I actually use different emails for different purposes. One official which I use it for colleges and stuffs , I dont use that for earning related activities. And for wallets alone , I use a separate email. But probably they suspended my email because there was suspicious login from unknown locations, maybe due to week password.

There are a wide range of wallet for cryptocurrency which you can choose. I think the best one is the one that offers maximum security for the cryptocurrency and other assets. I prefer to use a wallet that has 2fa authentication for maximum security on my asset.

* Exodus:Best Hot wollet for Beginners.
*Electrum:Best Hot wollet for advanced users.
*Mycelium:Best Hot wollet for mobile users.
*Ledger Nano X:Best Hardware Hot wollet
*Trezor Model T:Best Hardware Wallet for a large number of cryptocurrencies.
From the list of the best wallets you feel is good to save your cryptocurrencies in, I will go with the Trezor model to save my wallet because it will save a large number cryptocurrency

* Exodus:Best Hot wollet for Beginners.
*Electrum:Best Hot wollet for advanced users.
*Mycelium:Best Hot wollet for mobile users.
*Ledger Nano X:Best Hardware Hot wollet
*Trezor Model T:Best Hardware Wallet for a large number of cryptocurrencies.

It's definitely going to be Binance cryptocurrency wallet for me because it's something that offers me everything in terms of security for my cryptocurrency investment.

I actually use different emails for different purposes. One official which I use it for colleges and stuffs , I dont use that for earning related activities. And for wallets alone , I use a separate email. But probably they suspended my email because there was suspicious login from unknown locations, maybe due to week password.
Well maybe that is actually the best but for me I have one official email and that is the one I used for all important things, I have another one i used for site registration, when it has to do with schooling, banking, cryptocurrency, I use my official email.

It's definitely going to be Binance cryptocurrency wallet for me because it's something that offers me everything in terms of security for my cryptocurrency investment.
Binance security isn't so good to be trusted because if the platform is hack e through the help of an insider , your money is gone.

I have not heard of any of this crypto currency exchange platform you just listed up there. However if you really want a good and trusted crypto currency exchange platform to work with you can just use Coinbase or binance

I have not heard of any of this crypto currency exchange platform you just listed up there. However if you really want a good and trusted crypto currency exchange platform to work with you can just use Coinbase or binance
There are a lot of crypto currency wallet wallet outhere we do not understand ,so at least this is one of those one you do not understand, you really need to research now I know how you can use it to secure your cryptocurrencies.

Binance security isn't so good to be trusted because if the platform is hack e through the help of an insider , your money is gone.

Seriously, are you kidding me? For years now I have been making use of Binance cryptocurrency wallet, I have never heard of it getting hacked. So, get your facts corrected.

From my point of view and from experience I'll say both coinbase and binance are good platforms to carry out various cryptocurrency transactions.

From my point of view and from experience I'll say both coinbase and binance are good platforms to carry out various cryptocurrency transactions.

Seriously, I would like to make use of coinbase but I can't because their services is not available in my country, so I'm stuck with making use of Binance which is good too.

Seriously, I would like to make use of coinbase but I can't because their services is not available in my country, so I'm stuck with making use of Binance which is good too.
That's interesting,i hope someday coinbase services will be available in your country,binance can fill up the gap because it's a great platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back