What's new

Which wallet is best for crypto currency?

I use my Ledger Nano X with my MetaMask and I feel it gives me sufficient protection and allows me to interact with dApps freely and easily.

In your list few of wallets name I heard but unfortunately I didn't use these wallets, I use only metamask and trust wallets, because these wallets best to grab airdrops, and one more thing these wallets supports all block chain coins.

There are four major forms of cryptocurrency wallets in total - online, hardware, app software, and paper ones. Each of these types of wallets has its own attributes, advantages, and disadvantages, so they would also be ideal for various types of people. Security-wise, paper wallets are seen as the safest choice, while software and online wallets should be your go-to option for convenience.

I am happy that a lot of people are now beginning to become aware about having an offline ledger . This is going to keep you completely safe and keep your most important assets in one place.

I have not much information about what you have mentioned Wallets but I use Trust wallet to hold my cryptocurrency coins, it is very good for me and I think secure my couns in it without any worry.
Though I have heard alot about trust wallet and the reviews from users,the response are positive,but on a personal bases,I make use of Coinbase and binance for my transactions.

In my opinion, Binance – is an exchange with one of the cheapest transaction fees among all other cryptocurrency exchange platforms across the globe. It is also one of the safest available.
* Exodus:Best Hot wollet for Beginners.
*Electrum:Best Hot wollet for advanced users.
*Mycelium:Best Hot wollet for mobile users.
*Ledger Nano X:Best Hardware Hot wollet
*Trezor Model T:Best Hardware Wallet for a large number of cryptocurrencies.
Binance – Binance is an exchange with one of the cheapest transaction fees among all cryptocurrency exchange platforms. Aside it's low fees, it is also safe for any transactions.

Exodus is a desktop and mobile wallet with a very simple user interface and an exchange built-in. One of Exodus’s most popular features is the ability to swap between a growing number of cryptocurrencies. Exodus currently allows for swaps between over 100 different cryptocurrencies
Most of these cryptocurrency wallet are not popular. Like the exodus I have not seen any of their advertisement anyway. And so many people may be sceptical about using it due to its unpopularity.

Ledger nano X is definitely the most trusted among all of them and the one that I will advice you to buy. It is also advisable that you should buy the one from their website not any other place.

Find the ones that are reliable and that have very strong security. Make sure they have positive reviews as well before you deposit your cryptocurrency into them to avoid stories.

I am not conversant with hardware wallets. The wallet I use to keep my cryptocurrency is trust wallet. It has served me for years and I am not regretting it.

The best crypto wallets are coin base wallet - best for beginners, Metamask - best for Ethereum, Trust Wallet - best for Mobile, Ledger Nano S plus - best hardware crypto wallet,etc.

For me, the best ones I've tried I can say that they are Exodus, Electrum wallet, Coinomi, Trust wallet, Metamask and also speaking of hardware wallet Ledger nano S, and for Bitcoin payments with lightning network the Muun wallet.

Well, it depends and opinions can be different, but among online software wallets, I prefer Atomic Wallet to all wallets. It has high security, good support and also low fees. It can be downloaded for all platforms.

Instead of storing your all assets in just one wallet, you need to diversify your assets on multiple wallets. You should also divide your assets in decentralized wallet and centralized wallet.

For me, the best ones I've tried I can say that they are Exodus, Electrum wallet, Coinomi, Trust wallet, Metamask and also speaking of hardware wallet Ledger nano S, and for Bitcoin payments with lightning network the Muun wallet.
Talking about software wallets I would point out MetaMask and TrustWallet. Coinomi is also very good, never been hacked.
UPD: Not long ago I stumbled upon OWNR Wallet (offcical site https://ownrwallet.com/). Have a look at its functionality (asset autodiscovery, forced address allocation etc.). Highly recommend!

Last edited:
Talking about software wallets I would point out MetaMask and TrustWallet. Coinomi is also very good, never been hacked.
I use Metamask although I don't particularly like browser wallets since they tend to be more hacked than others, on the other hand Trust wallet recently had a failure and a lot of money was stolen from it to certain users, I have Coinomi installed but I haven't done it yet no transaction on it.

for me i don't trust any hot wallet do i use them yes and no since i brought ledger nano x i put my crypto from hot wallets into it because its a well known fact hot wallets can be ether hacked or shut down all so the fact with hot wallets the providers OWN the keys Not you the user as the old saying goes Not your Keys not your coins i recommend people here up there game and GET a cold Wallet (hardware Wallet ) for not only peace of mind but all so security Note ledger has a platform leger live in witch you can stack ie put your crypto in to witch you can earn crypto of the crypto you stacked you can learn about ledger live at https://www.ledger.com/ledger-live

I use Metamask although I don't particularly like browser wallets since they tend to be more hacked than others, on the other hand Trust wallet recently had a failure and a lot of money was stolen from it to certain users, I have Coinomi installed but I haven't done it yet no transaction on it.
People do not need to import their seed phrase every time on exodus or wombat since the qr code feature allows you to import wallet on exodus and also google drive storage on wombat, write it manually online could be compromised by keylogger.

Now a days their are tons of crypto wallets out there, each have their advantages and disadvantages, some wallets offer a trading option, some offers an interest for holding your money on the wallet, personally i prefer coinbase wallet, mainly its because of the security they have, and they have web and app version.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back