What's new

Which wallet is best for crypto currency?

To me ,i trust my luno wallet to hold my crypto currency coin everyone any day.
The reason I prefer luno I that you can change your coin to your local currency and also send it to your local bank without delay.

Best Bitcoin Wallets
  • Exodus: Best Hot Wallet for Beginners.
  • Electrum: Best Hot Wallet for Advanced Users.
  • Mycelium: Best Hot Wallet for Mobile Users.
  • Ledger Nano X: Best Hardware Wallet (Cold Wallet)
  • Trezor Model T: Best Hardware Wallet For a Large Number of Cryptocurrencies (Cold Wallet)

I use Luno and trust wallet. between these two I would take Luno because the ease of it just as you stated is in another level actually. You can easily withdraw from from it to your local bank account easily. There are many other wallet also that are great, but I haven't tried them.

The best Bitcoin wallet of 2021

Exit: The perfect warm purse for beginners.

Electrum: The best warm wallet for advanced customers.

Mycelium: The best warm wallet for mobile users.

Laser Nano X: The Best Hardware Wallet (Cold Wallet)

Treasure Model T: The best hardware wallet for a large number of cryptocurrencies (Cold Wallet)

I think Exodus is a beautifully-designed wallet that supports multi-coin exchanges, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin or dogecoin etc. It allows you to manage your keys, presents your investment in easy-to-understand charts and is totally customizable meaning, you can make it perfect for you as compared to other hard and soft wallets of cryptocurrency.

* Exodus:Best Hot wollet for Beginners.
*Electrum:Best Hot wollet for advanced users.
*Mycelium:Best Hot wollet for mobile users.
*Ledger Nano X:Best Hardware Hot wollet
*Trezor Model T:Best Hardware Wallet for a large number of cryptocurrencies.
When a CEO dies, his or her employees and team must — in the wake of their grief — introduce a new leader, adjust to change and continue to operate at the best of their ability. At the same time, they will likely attempt to preserve their late leader's legacy.

In Pakistan mostly peoples use Bitcoin wallet. This is best for crypto currency. Nowa days I use B4U wallet in Pakistan this is also good. My friend suggest me this wallet.

Regarding your question on which wallet is best I would suggest luno wallet even though you haven't mentioned it and yes, it is safe. I've been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Luno wallet is very good and user friendly
Post automatically merged:

Concerning yoyr question, I have not much information about what you have mentioned Wallets but I use Trust wallet to hold my cryptocurrency coins, it is very good for me and I think secure my coins in it without any worry and I apso have my private coins for my wallet

Last edited:
I use luno and they have been awesome I have no negative reviews about them there are still some other wallets that are good like paxful and yellow card , although I just started using them can't really say much on it.

I have used mycelium wallet many times and I liked there service. It is one of the best wallet for mobile users. But I later switched to coinomi wallet. The two reasons I switched to coinomi is that it support many coin and transfer fee can be set manually by user
In as much as you've not drop your wallet with some unsafe sites or individual I think block chain is secured enough for holding your assets(coins) and nothing will happen to it. But I've seen a situation whereby someone drops his bitcoin wallet address in a doubler site and someone replaced the address and put his own and when it's time for site to pay him back the btc eventually entered the Stealer's wallet.

Exodus is a multi-currency wallet that supports over a hundred cryptocurrencies. The wallet was originally available only on desktop, but is now also available for iOS and Android mobile platforms as well.

In as much as you've not drop your wallet with some unsafe sites or individual I think block chain is secured enough for holding your assets(coins) and nothing will happen to it. But I've seen a situation whereby someone drops his bitcoin wallet address in a doubler site and someone replaced the address and put his own and when it's time for site to pay him back the btc eventually entered the Stealer's wallet.
In the incident you are talking about. The scammer only changed the address to his own address. Crypto currency address can never be hacked. I do wonder how some exchangers says they were hacked. And I see that it is not there wallet that were hacked but they hacked into the data base of the exchanger website to add to there balance on the site

Well for the sake of your security I will advise you to store most of your cryptocurrency in some crypto exchanges like binance because it is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges you can see anywhere with the best security. That is the one I have been using

Well talking about the type of exchanger you will decide to use to trade crypto will depend largely on your level of understanding of the crypto market. Well for beginners I will suggest Luno and for pro. I will suggest you go with binance which is much more advance.

I don't know of other people but for me I'm using trust wallet to save most of my cryptocurrency because I believe it is one of the most secured cryptocurrency wallet and I also use the exchanges like binance to do my trading and to save some cryptocurrency also.

The options you mentioned in this topics is basically used to store ETH and other coins that sames same block with ETH most. If you're looking for better options of storing your coins and having some interest added to it annually, then consider Binance or Blockchain.com

I think the best wallet is the desktop wallet that you create on your computer by downloading an installing software from the official site and storing your crypto currency locally.

I think there are many different cryptocurrency exchange wallets that one can use, trust wallets is the best wallets to use for cryptocurrency exchange.

Right from when i started using binance i haven't tried any other exchange/wallet site yo save my coins. I'm just focuses on making good use of Binance and not running up and down.

All wallets are good or at least they would want to be if they are to have users, as for me though I use trust wallet and it's been good so far, not saying it's the best there is just that it isn't a bad option

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back