What's new

Which wallet is best for crypto currency?

That's interesting,i hope someday coinbase services will be available in your country,binance can fill up the gap because it's a great platform.

Seriously, I strongly doubt that it's going to happen any time soon because we have high cases of online scams which is one of the biggest challenges coinbase declined its services here.

Seriously, I strongly doubt that it's going to happen any time soon because we have high cases of online scams which is one of the biggest challenges coinbase declined its services here.
It actually means that Coinbase are trying to minimise scammers in their platform ,that's why they don't accept countries in their black list.

I have only tried a couple of wallets, and they are definitely app software. I use bitcoin wallet for my bitcoin and bitcoin cash savings. My go to guy was Luno but due to the ban on crypto in my home country I switched to Binance which allows P2P. I have Trust Wallets for some other functions and I have downloaded some other wallets in a bid to participate in airdrops.

I think desktop wallets are the best option to store crypto currency because you own the private keys of you crypto currencies. You can also try hardware wallet.

There is no best wallet for cryptocurrency as there are many cryptocurrency wallets available to users. It is individual preferences, people go for any wallet that they trust or think is reliable to keep their coin.

* Exodus:Best Hot wollet for Beginners.
*Electrum:Best Hot wollet for advanced users.
*Mycelium:Best Hot wollet for mobile users.
*Ledger Nano X:Best Hardware Hot wollet
*Trezor Model T:Best Hardware Wallet for a large number of cryptocurrencies.
That's for you and your country I guess, but for me my binance wallet is the best and always remain the best wallet ever fore to receive and trade on it as well. So am okay with them.

I cannot particularly recommend to you a best wallet because theres so many secured wallet but i will tell you how to pick a secured wallet. The very first is choose a wallet with seed phrase and uses 2 factor authentication in that way your wallet will become safe.
I do the same thing with the two wallets I am using to hold my assets. I make sure I activated two step verification for the loggings. I also make use of fingerprint unlock on the apps before anything.

There are four major forms of cryptocurrency wallets in total - online, hardware, app software, and paper ones. Each of these types of wallets has its own attributes, advantages, and disadvantages, so they would also be ideal for various types of people. Security-wise, paper wallets are seen as the safest choice, while software and online wallets should be your go-to option for convenience.
The use of an ideal wallet should be user define,he/she has to choose what is best for him and use whats suits him/her.The safty measure should be taken into consideration as well and the platform of operation and interface and user frienly it is.

I think most of the wallets mentioned above are hardware types. And to me, very expensive. As for me, I will prefer all those online wallets providers like blockchain, binance, okex etc. The reason why I prefer all those is that, though they are risky and vulnerable to security challenges, yet, they are easy to be maintained. Also, the transaction fees of some of them are minimal compare to all those hardware wallets. Traders are at liberty to choose which of the wallets he deem fit, secured and accessible.

This is my first time of hearing all these wallets.
Are they software or hardware wallets ?
What is the benefits of using them and why do you think it is the best?

I recommend official cryptocurrency wallets like litecoin org , bitcoin official wallet where you hold both the backup phrase as well as the private key of your wallet. Trust wallet is good enough for beginners who are not aware of installing official wallets.

Exodos is a good wallet. You can use it as a desktop wallet by downloading on your computer or use on your smartphone. You don't have to do KYC to exchange cryptos, you can also send and receive easily.

I'm not really versatile when it comes to cryptocurrency trading but recently I hold or save my coins in my Binance pay wallet.

Judging from all the comments above, it is clear that the wallet that is best for Mr. A might not be same for Mr. B as different people have different reasons for using one wallet or another. I think the best wallet should be the wallet with less or minimal fees as it will further help in maximizing profit.

I have not even heard of these wallets before. I think we make research on these wallets depending on what we need them for. When I was looking for a p2p trading feature, I chose Binance

If you are a trader and frequently buy and sell assets, you need to use exchanges like binance or coinbase, but if you are an investor use Exodus. It is secured and safe.

Exodus is a desktop and mobile wallet with a very simple user interface and an exchange built-in. One of Exodus’s most popular features is the ability to swap between a growing number of cryptocurrencies. Exodus currently allows for swaps between over 100 different cryptocurrencies

There are so many characteristics of different wallets. Binance is the best in terms of acceptance here. You can use it to store any of your favourite cryptocurrency and to buy any coin of your choice . Trust wallet is mainly for storage purposes.

The best and nice wallet to be trading Bitcoin is Binance wallet which is very good and fast in there transactions, there marketing price of dollars is high compare to my currency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back