What's new

Which wallet is best for crypto currency?

Among all the wallets that I have come in contact with , I am confident with trustwallet not just that it is centralized but because it has features that makes it accommodate almost all the coins

I dont think there is any Crypto currency wallet that have been tagged as best officially. Being the best is fully based on individuals views. So which means every one of us have a wallet that we might have used in the past or is currently being used that we might call the best.

I don't have knowledge about the wallet they mentioned above, the wallet I'm using is klever wallet to keep my coins and roqqu wallet to trade coins. But those one i have no information about them.

I would be biased if I just jump to conclusions based on what I know, there are several wallets out there and each one is unique to their users.

* Exodus:Best Hot wollet for Beginners.
*Electrum:Best Hot wollet for advanced users.
*Mycelium:Best Hot wollet for mobile users.
*Ledger Nano X:Best Hardware Hot wollet
*Trezor Model T:Best Hardware Wallet for a large number of cryptocurrencies.
Actually I haven't heard anything about this wallets you wrote up here but I will definitely try and look them up they must have been good wallets I only know about trust Wallet, Binance,luno and quite few .

I think there are so many wallets out there and i can’t really talk of the best and i don’t even know about most that you’re mentioning here.Maybe you should be talking about which one is safe for your bitcoin

Luno wallet , trust wallet , coinomi wallet , atomic wallet , coinbase , blockchain are the most reputed wallets to store cryptocurrencies , even the not so famous cryptos.

Luno wallet , trust wallet , coinomi wallet , atomic wallet , coinbase , blockchain are the most reputed wallets to store cryptocurrencies , even the not so famous cryptos.
Blockchain wallet could have been the first one that I would have like to use but when I try installing it on my phone, it was not installing as they said my phone did not have what it takes to install this app,even up till now i can't installed it

Blockchain wallet could have been the first one that I would have like to use but when I try installing it on my phone, it was not installing as they said my phone did not have what it takes to install this app,even up till now i can't installed it
Yeah thats why I use blockchain wallet web interface in my PC , its much better than the android wallet app. Sometimes I face problem with email verification while logging in to blockchain wallet.

Thanks for asking this question. I learned something from your inquiry. It's the first time for me to know about these best hot wallets. I am only using my binance wallet. I also have Coinbase wallet where I store my cryptocurrencies.

Yeah thats why I use blockchain wallet web interface in my PC , its much better than the android wallet app. Sometimes I face problem with email verification while logging in to blockchain wallet.
I didn't know that I can actually use the web version of blockchain wallet as you said, do you think that blockchain is the best cryptocurrency wallet out there ? can I swap cryptocurrency to another one ?

I dont know much about the other wallet but when talking about the best wallet for crypto currency I prefer using luno wallet account for all my crypto currency coin because its safe and secure,

I didn't know that I can actually use the web version of blockchain wallet as you said, do you think that blockchain is the best cryptocurrency wallet out there ? can I swap cryptocurrency to another one ?
Yeah you can access your blockchain wallet from web version. If you had verified kyc (gold level) , you can swap among the cryptocurrencies..

I dont know much about the other wallet but when talking about the best wallet for crypto currency I prefer using luno wallet account for all my crypto currency coin because its safe and secure,
Yes Luno is a popular indigenous wallet and they offer you a direct exchange with your local currency. However,their fees are expensive compared to other top wallets. You can try tokenpocket or trustwallet.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful information with me , I have been suspecting that luno wallet account charges a lot especially whenever I am doing transaction, i am at loss.
Yes Luno is a popular indigenous wallet and they offer you a direct exchange with your local currency. However,their fees are expensive compared to other top wallets. You can try tokenpocket or trustwallet.

Yeah you can access your blockchain wallet from web version. If you had verified kyc (gold level) , you can swap among the cryptocurrencies..
Ok from your experience do you think it is a trusted cryptocurrency wallet, I used trust wallet and I know trust wallet is trusted, but I don't know more about the blockchain.

Ok from your experience do you think it is a trusted cryptocurrency wallet, I used trust wallet and I know trust wallet is trusted, but I don't know more about the blockchain.
I trust more Trust wallet rather than Blockchain wallet because we own our private key and recovery phrase , but Blockchain asks for email verification before access , though it is safe , but still Trust wallet is my priority.

I trust more Trust wallet rather than Blockchain wallet because we own our private key and recovery phrase , but Blockchain asks for email verification before access , though it is safe , but still Trust wallet is my priority.
One of the reason I like trust wallet is that your account is safe even when your email or phone number is not link, for blockchain what if your email address has been hack, your account may be at Risk of being hack also

One of the reason I like trust wallet is that your account is safe even when your email or phone number is not link, for blockchain what if your email address has been hack, your account may be at Risk of being hack also
Yeah not only the hacks , even the Google or Gmail account can get suspended for some reason , and we may not be able to access our gmail account. It happened to me once , since then I use only Trust wallet.

Yeah not only the hacks , even the Google or Gmail account can get suspended for some reason , and we may not be able to access our gmail account. It happened to me once , since then I use only Trust wallet.
You mean it happened to you that you have your email account suspended ,ok when you were try to access your email what were the trying to tell you and what was the reason why they suspended it ? What did you do ?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back