What's new

Which type of business do you want to start?

The kind of business I will like to start is a pure water business. Water as we all know, is a natural gift from heaven. It's a lucrative business which fetch more money. In Africa we do and pass through a lot before we can establish this kind of business. Water is a necessity almost every day apart from humans, plants and animals even no living things needs the existence of water.
1. Land
2. Resources
3. Capital
4. Tools and equipment
5. Staffs
Land business and real estate business is one of the you can start perfectly if you have the necessary fund to start the business, you can also start water business offline,

Land business and real estate business is one of the you can start perfectly if you have the necessary fund to start the business, you can also start water business offline,
Water business is one of those business that will be moving, I think farming business is another good business anyone can start its very profitable in the rural area if you do farming work with alot of workers and machinary then you will generate alot of profit

Due to the economic situation of my country this days I prefer going into agricultural production or farming which I believe it worth more than any form of investment currently because of it value.

Currently , i am already doing two different types of business which I realises I have been doing well on the aspect of making the business grow into a bigger company very soon

I currently don't have an idea of a business I would like to start. Maybe in the future I will think of one but right now I don't think so. Right now it is better that I focus on working and earning. When am ready to start a business I will be able to do so easily. It is also not s must that you start a business to be successful.

I currently don't have an idea of a business I would like to start. Maybe in the future I will think of one but right now I don't think so. Right now it is better that I focus on working and earning. When am ready to start a business I will be able to do so easily. It is also not s must that you start a business to be successful.
I prefer expanding my business since I already have two seperate business and I I wanted to start another business , I will make sure the ones I have are already well known and established.

As we speak, I already have 3 offline businesses that I have established and I still need enough capital to run this businesses. One of the business is a mini supermarket and it is really giving me reasonable amount of money.

For now online business is what is running through my mind , I believe later at a certain stage of my life I will establish an online business such as a supermarket if all my plans and arrangement works as I expected.

There are a lot of prospects and opportunities on the internet in which anyone can capitalise on. Amazon Kindle publishing is one of the businesses I am looking to start very soon because it is very lucrative. And the fact that I derive joy in writing is also one of the things that makes me to consider it.

The main reason why i am working online and offline is to support the small business I have been running for sometimes now , because the business needed money.

I had a plan to start a veiwing center business in my area due to its high demands, but after the survey and capital needed I was cut shut of some amount of money which has made it on hold till now.

Well at my side now, the only offline business I want to engage myself on it is either agricultural farming investment or poultry farming because in some 3 to 4 month time the poultry will be okay for sale, since Christmas is around the corner.

I like a poultry business and I have done it before but however its requires a perfect understanding of how this business can be done , that is the reason why I was not successful then.

I am a really big fan of cryptocurrency trading, so I would like to start a cryptocurrency trading website or company. The main issue is that the cryptocurrency trading is very risky.

One of the favorite business i will start is crypto trading and domain reselling package
That is a very good business,and it is definitelly one of the things that i have added to my line of engagement,i can stay at the comfort of my home or any where that is convinient for me to carry out my trade.

I would like to start up my own money making forum but am still lacking capital and ideas
Starting a paid to post forum will probably cost you some amount of money. You need to budget about $2000 for that because you need to pay people to create contents for you.

Blogging is definitely one of the business I am very much interested to start. The only challenging factor is that I have directed my time to so many other things now which indicates that it may not happen anytime soon.

Staying home at the comfort of your room while doing your business is the best business so far because you will be more convenient and do your business without any disturbance .
That is a very good business,and it is definitelly one of the things that i have added to my line of engagement,i can stay at the comfort of my home or any where that is convinient for me to carry out my trade.

I'm looking for a good amount of money to get a prop firm account, I'm having keen interested on trading the financial market, having a good leverage is all that matters.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back