What's new

Which type of business do you want to start?

Starting a business is nit easy I you don't have all the necessary instrument/equipment at hand, I have been wanting to go into a commercial agriculture.
Commercial agriculture is quite expensive to start up. The cost of acquiring land, labour and machineries is huge and you will also need a good business plan to market your produce.

When I get a good opportunity I will get into an real estate realtor firm or business, I have always wanted to go into it there is a lot of profit and advantage added to the business there will always be sales from there

Their are may available businesses all you need is capital to start up, for me if have time I will learn how to trade on forex and cryptocurrency.

If I have enough money I want to invest in real estate, but if I can't get that I will invest in farming.
Real estate business investing is something that can be done but with a lot of money. It's not a business that you can start with just $1000. It requires a big lot of money.

what addition do you usually make if you can tell us? do you make a big profit from this business if you sell a larger quantity or is it just such an extra penny for survival?
Seriously I'm someone who is always motivated by their kind of prophet I'm going to make from any business that I'm getting into so it is going to be a very huge determining Factor in the kind of business that I'm going to do.

I like trading and I think trading is one of the best kinds of businesses out there. Cryptocurrency trading could be risky but rewarding as well. You jsut need to be careful and you need to be aware about how the market works.

The kind of business I will like to start is a pure water business. Water as we all know, is a natural gift from heaven. It's a lucrative business which fetch more money. In Africa we do and pass through a lot before we can establish this kind of business. Water is a necessity almost every day apart from humans, plants and animals even no living things needs the existence of water.
1. Land
2. Resources
3. Capital
4. Tools and equipment
5. Staffs

The business I'm willing to invest on is agriculture. It is actually highly lucrative. But one can't just go into it without the full knowledge as well as the technical know how on how to run things when they ain't going well as planned

The kind of business I will like to start is a pure water business. Water as we all know, is a natural gift from heaven. It's a lucrative business which fetch more money. In Africa we do and pass through a lot before we can establish this kind of business. Water is a necessity almost every day apart from humans, plants and animals even no living things needs the existence of water.
1. Land
2. Resources
3. Capital
4. Tools and equipment
5. Staffs
This business can be quite lucrative and I have seen many of it around my location. However, you will need to obtain a license or approval from the appropriate authorities before you can start production.

I have plans to start online business which will be a novel ,but the problem is that I still need time to build the business
As far as I'm concerned right now I am very much interested in starting a business of forex trading because I have actually ignored it for a very long time but it's something that I am very committed to learning and doing now.

I'll love to start an agribusiness supply chain business when I have the funds enough. It's a lucrative business and I've been trained in it as well; though capital is always a challenge always.

I have already been into farming business for some years now and currently I have also opened a baking ingredients stores where I sells baking ingredients and i also bake and make snacks.

There are lot of businesses I actually want to start and have always been on my mind. One of it is an academics business. This business is a very lucrative business and with the right attitude, you'll make it there

I have no mindset about business but yes also wanna help the poor people around me. for that i would love to open a huge pharmacy where i could sold things on lower percentage despite others. and help the needy throughout this.

I started my farming business three years ago and i have been saving my earnings from the business because I wanted to have a baking ingredient business which I have successfully started last year.

To some extent, I dont so much think about offline business stuffs because the economy is totally affected. online is the best option for now such as crypto trading and investment.

The business I'm willing to invest on is agriculture. It is actually highly lucrative. But one can't just go into it without the full knowledge as well as the technical know how on how to run things when they ain't going well as planned
Agricultural business nowadays is the business most people especially graduates are investing into at the moment but people still don't realised that farmers are making money in that department.

Though I am facing financial difficulties but If i have the availability of resources, I wish to invest into cryptocurrency trading or investment for the future if I have the better coin.

I have started my baking busuness not long ago and I am still planning to start fishery farming to my other farming business because fish farming is a lucrative business.

I will love to start importation business, most especially those kind of product that can not be produced in my home country, and also export from my country to the other.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back