What's new

Which streaming service do you watch the most?

charming primrose

❝The best lies are seasoned with a bit of truth.❞
100 Posts Club
Oct 16, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Seems like hardly anyone watches television these days, so if you have any streaming services, which one do you like the most?

Lately, I've been really enjoying Netflix since they recently released some new series and movies.

The one thing I hate about Disney+ is most of their shows are released by weekly episodes. Netflix is generally in one go.

The one thing I hate about Disney+ is most of their shows are released by weekly episodes. Netflix is generally in one go.
Netflix has started the weekly episodes with some of their shows, too. Almost every streaming service has moved onto this.

Netflix has started the weekly episodes with some of their shows, too. Almost every streaming service has moved onto this.
It's so annoying! I rather watch something in one go or within a couple of days.

I've only used Netflix for my movies and TV shows streaming. Their services have been good which is why I've not had any thought of using other one's like Disney+, Hulu or Amazon Prime.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back