What's new

Which scam Ptc site did you try?

Sir I have actually tried so many of them which I can't even remember there names, it's a terrible experience I tell you and it's not something you share with anybody to avoid mockery and teasing from some people, I mean some sadists who fine pleasure in your downfall.

We see many new PTC sites are coming daily. Very few of those new sites stay real,other becomes scam in few days. Some old PTC sites also turned scam after paying more than 6 months. So my question is

Did you ever try a site which became scam?
We see many new PTC sites are coming daily. Very few of those new sites stay real,other becomes scam in few days. Some old PTC sites also turned scam after paying more than 6 months. So my question is

No i never tried any PTC sites, it is true that many sites are scams and some are scams after 6 months of working, its hard to find any real site for working. if any side will be real then people can scams on that sites which caused people can not trust any one site easily

yeah a lot, the last Ptc site that I got scammed is Hitscash, I lost 30$ there and there are some people who lost +1000$ :cry:
I do not know why a lot of people there at the joy is coming and robbing people of their hard-earned money it is totally uncalled for and really really evil I do not know why people do this at all I just can't comprehend it

I have joined many pct sites which are scams and I cannot be mentioning the names here, some will tell you to pay some amount of money so that you can earn more, but they all turn into scam in the end .

To be frank, I have not found out whether it is a scam site or not but I have joined a ptc that many people later confirmed to be scam. I won't be too quick too join but because I didnt want to waste my time based on people comment, I quitted.

I was once using a PTC site called traffic monsoon. I was not scammed on this site but currently the owner is facing a US lawsuit for operating a ponzi scheme involving millions of dollars.

hello to all. well i have joined so many scam PTC sites and after realized that site is a scam i left but its true i did very work hard and it was my waste time as i spent time on HITCASH gone scam later. well now i am doing a legit PTc where you can rent referrals to make money more and more. well here is the link JOIN NOW

There are so much that I can hardly remember the names of the sites, especially those that ask for many referral before cashing out.

Concerning which scam ptc site have I tried. Well, there are alot of ptc sites in existence now that have scammed alot of people and there are still incoming ones on the way. They don't actually last for long, the one I tried ones paid me back for the first month and I never did any again, I later heard the site crashed few months after

I've never joined any ptc sites. Too busy to do that.
But....

Immediately a site tells me I have to pay before being a member, I start my research. If it proves to be a scam, I never join.
Yeah its best to not join because there are many scam PTC sites that someone needs to beware of and be more careful of i think

Lately I was scammed by Ads puyu and Paidvertments , and Aquinads too ,it is much effort wasted on those sites unfortunately only few PTC sites that prooved to be legit for long time .

Most ptc site that give you task with timeframe hardly pay, they only generate profit when you visit their site,at the end you might be forced to pay a token.

I lost about$25 to getbtc site then and mine was even moderate several other people lots more I have since learned to make findings before investing into any kind of platform.

I invested some money in a paid to click website called "Spectroads". I did not get scammed by them because I withdrew my money before it became a scam. However, I would still call it a scam because it scammed many other people and took away all the money. So it does not matter if you do not scam me. If you scam other people, you are also a scammer in my eyes.

I have not been scammed by any PTC site, however, I have been scammed on a lot of hyip site. The PTC site that paid me scammed a lot of people but thankfully I received payment.

I've worked for lot of them in the past and they always turn out to be good at first,but after getting the much traffic they intend to have on their platform they started misbehaving,like when you requested for a payment you won't get the full payment at the end.

Listen, why i shouldn't share hyip sites on bmf? i mean i don't like or never joined on the hyip that's why..! Most of the person who are sharing sites, didn't take part on hyip. there is no such rules like, you have to take part on a site then you can share post.
Initially, when I started working online, I used to work on many scam sites that do not pay anything at all.Tao of block I worked on this site for about 2 months But this did not make any of my withdraw And I started working with many such side but I did not get any benefit from it.

Yes dear I have been scammed by a lot of websites, I joined a Bitcoin mining website and it takes me six month to complete the required amount, but when I achieve the required amount for withdrawal they asked me to deposit money when I deposit they ran away .

I have been scammed previously in the year 2016 by a PTC site which i can't recall its name but i was scammed $300 when i reached 25 referrals and worked steady there for 2 months completing their task, and nothing was achieved.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back