Which scam Ptc site did you try?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
We see many new PTC sites are coming daily. Very few of those new sites stay real,other becomes scam in few days. Some old PTC sites also turned scam after paying more than 6 months. So my question is

Did you ever try a site which became scam?

I don't remember the name but I joined many PTC sites۔But I didn't get any money from any of these sites All my hard work will be wasted because the whole website says that you can get three or five dollars while it is very difficult to make that many dollars.

I used a lot of PTCs that were scams. I can't remember their names, but if I find them I'll write here. Usually there are scams that pay quite large amounts per click, around $ 0.01 - $ 0.02

I used a lot of PTCs that were scams. I can't remember their names, but if I find them I'll write here. Usually there are scams that pay quite large amounts per click, around $ 0.01 - $ 0.02
Yes mostly sites which offer high rewards are scam . But new members don't think this point and just waste their time

when I was at the beginning with these sites yes, I also entered about 2-3 which were scams but I quickly got rid of them :)) they promised a lot for a very easy job and only 2-3 days I realized it was a scam.

I think it all happened to us, we went through an apprenticeship by being in many fraudulent sites. And also other legitimate sites where you spend a lot of time and do not reach the threshold until you withdraw and lose your time.

yeah a lot, the last Ptc site that I got scammed is Hitscash, I lost 30$ there and there are some people who lost +1000$ :cry:

We see many new PTC sites are coming daily. Very few of those new sites stay real,other becomes scam in few days. Some old PTC sites also turned scam after paying more than 6 months. So my question is

Did you ever try a site which became scam?
Earlier this year, I joined a PTC site which required me to pay $10 in other to receive ads to click, at the end of it I was able to accumulate up to $50 which I'm not able to be withdraw till date

Earlier this year, I joined a PTC site which required me to pay $10 in other to receive ads to click, at the end of it I was able to accumulate up to $50 which I'm not able to be withdraw till date
I also scammed in the start on such type of site which asked 10$ to earn . But I didn't get back anything. And now I don't join any ptc site

I lost money from Adsclaimer. Minimum Withdrawal was 5$. They turned into scam when i had 4.6$ which i got after a month of joining. I will never try any of these shitty sites.

I lost money from Adsclaimer. Minimum Withdrawal was 5$. They turned into scam when i had 4.6$ which i got after a month of joining. I will never try any of these shitty sites.
But I think you also share Hyip sites??.. if I am not wrong? So what's about those sites? Did you invest or just share?
And we can't say which ptc site is real so be careful and must check reviews and time of it's launch.

But I think you also share Hyip sites??.. if I am not wrong? So what's about those sites? Did you invest or just share?
And we can't say which ptc site is real so be careful and must check reviews and time of it's launch.
You're talking about BMF?
Tbh, i didn't take part any of these. Maybe sometimes but I'm not interested on HYIP. Due to the religious thing. I believe in my Hard work that's it.

You can move your money to advertisement balance to earn money earned if you hear that admin stops paying and you use that money for your blog promotion or increase your facebook page like (some sites allows running task for like facebook page) and then you may restore part of your effort.

You're talking about BMF?
Tbh, i didn't take part any of these. Maybe sometimes but I'm not interested on HYIP. Due to the religious thing. I believe in my Hard work that's it.
But you shouldn't share them , Because if other members ll join then it's also because of you. Your own decision. Never mind. I was just kidding
You can move your money to advertisement balance to earn money earned if you hear that admin stops paying and you use that money for your blog promotion or increase your facebook page like (some sites allows running task for like facebook page) and then you may restore part of your effort.
Yes you are right,this is nice tip. But this can be possible only if the site doesn't remove from net.

I've never joined any ptc sites. Too busy to do that.
But....

Immediately a site tells me I have to pay before being a member, I start my research. If it proves to be a scam, I never join.

But you shouldn't share them , Because if other members ll join then it's also because of you. Your own decision. Never mind. I was just kidding

Yes you are right,this is nice tip. But this can be possible only if the site doesn't remove from net.
Listen, why i shouldn't share hyip sites on bmf? i mean i don't like or never joined on the hyip that's why..! Most of the person who are sharing sites, didn't take part on hyip. there is no such rules like, you have to take part on a site then you can share post.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back