What's new

Which of the digital coins would you recommend?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
I don't like investing in digital coins but I'm yet curious to know which types do you think are the best? I've heard about Crypto, Litecoins, Bitcoin but nothing else. So tell me what you think.

I really can't say I would recommend anything right now. Have you been following the market value? So many coins and crypto currencies have tanked. I am not sure why, likely has to do with increased gas/oil prices.

For now I don't think can recommend you to any now I think you can research and also watch the market survey to see the one you can do into, because for now I don't really know.

Optimism is one of the cryptocurrencies that have not really skyrocketed since it was launched and I think if the next bull season returns that is exactly what is gonna do. It is already listed on Binance and some other platforms. You may try to invest on it but you need to understand that this is not a financial advice.

as much as i would not advise anyone on investing on any crypto currency without doing your own research, as this might be very dangerous to your finance, but i love the litecoin project and so much believe on it.

The fact is that a lot of people , most especially influencers like Elon Musk and others will always want to invest in BTC. But the reality is that BTC is not a cryptocurrency with the highest volatility and bullishness. There are other crypto currency that are likely to do x 10 to x 100 but in most cases they are not trusted with huge investment capital.

For now I don't think can recommend you to any now I think you can research and also watch the market survey to see the one you can do into, because for now I don't really know.
That is true. Anybody that have interest in investing in coins should take time study market and the analysis. Investing without knowledge is very risky and I can't advice anybody to do it. Before buying one should know market analysis so he can use it to predict the market.

It is very difficult to advise on the coin to choose presently because of the downturn in the cryptocurrency market. For me, I am holding the Bitcoin and ethereum because this are the most promising cryptocurrency or digital assets in the cryptocurrency space.

It is very difficult to advise on the coin to choose presently because of the downturn in the cryptocurrency market. For me, I am holding the Bitcoin and ethereum because this are the most promising cryptocurrency or digital assets in the cryptocurrency space.
The downtrend in the price of cryptocurrency does not mean that valuable cryptocurrency won't return back to its original price. This is even the best time for people to invest in potential cryptocurrency for long-term purposes. You can recommend the best you have an idea of.

Some crypto currencies that I would recommend are the following:
1) Bitcoin
2) Ethereum
3) Litecoin
4) Dogecoin(not long term)

Keep in mind that Crypto investment is very risky and just like any other type of investment, you should first study the market before investing any considerable about of money

I wouldn't want to recommend any digital coin at the moment . I have not been investing on cryptocurrency lately because I still need to take out time to do a lot of research and investigations.

Actually investing in most digital coins now is the way forward which most people usually end their money nowadays and some of the legit coin that is good for one to invest on but with huge amount is bitcoin and litecoin.

Actually investing in most digital coins now is the way forward which most people usually end their money nowadays and some of the legit coin that is good for one to invest on but with huge amount is bitcoin and litecoin.
Is true that the cryptocurrency market is growing presently and if you invested in such venture you will definitely make huge income. The best way is to have the technical abilities if you really want to make good amount from it.

Before you invest in any coin, you should know trading crypto is risky and you make lose you money, so it's best you invest what you can afford to lose, with that been said, few coins like the sweatcoin is making a good stand, it was listed for 0.05$ but it's now at 0.08, another good one is lunc as it's trying to get back to it's previous figure

Personally for now I really think it will be a bad idea to recommend any digital coin as the best. there are alot of coins with better potentials on the platform and it depends on individuals choice and knowledge about it.

Is true that the cryptocurrency market is growing presently and if you invested in such venture you will definitely make huge income. The best way is to have the technical abilities if you really want to make good amount from it.
Yeah.. it is very good that one knows how to trade well before he or she will venture into investing on cryptocurrencies or else he or she will loss allot of money investing on cryptocurrencies with out knowing anything.

There are so many coins apart from litecoin and bitcoin. You can just check binance to see the number of coins listed there. There are so many coins that just get listed with small values like cardano, Shiba, Baby Doge, Sweetcoin etc you can use small money to invest in many and wait for sometimes for them to get value

T
I don't like investing in digital coins but I'm yet curious to know which types do you think are the best? I've heard about Crypto, Litecoins, Bitcoin but nothing else. So tell me what you think.
hr first step to take is to acquire the relevant knowledge about the coin you want to invest in. It is also best to go for the coins with a slightly lesser market cap. That’s just my two cents on this

No one can directly recommend you a targeted crypto, but you must do your own research in this way you will learn many things about crypto and also you can find many jems in crypto, you can use websites like coin telegraph, coin market cap and others to increase your knowledge in crypto.

There are so many coins apart from litecoin and bitcoin. You can just check binance to see the number of coins listed there. There are so many coins that just get listed with small values like cardano, Shiba, Baby Doge, Sweetcoin etc you can use small money to invest in many and wait for sometimes for them to get value
It is very obvious that binance is a crypto-currency exchange Behemoth and it is very important and necessary for you to have lots of coin listed under platform. The point is that which cryptocurrency exchange like binance you can actually choose cryptocurrency that has increased with high percentage.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back