Which new Airdrops are legit ?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
There are many new Airdrops on telegram . Mostly are scam and just waste of time. I joined some ,worked on those Airdrops by inviting members ,spent my time and at the end some Airdrops ask for fee and some Airdrops changed name.
Still I got withdraw from an Airdrop so this thing experienced me that there are very rare Airdrops on telegram.
but it's difficult to search those Airdrops .

So do you people know about any new legit Airdrop?

Airdrop, just like others are not already informed if they are scam or legit. Whatever airdrop will ask for investment is less likely to be legit.

Airdrop, just like others are not already informed if they are scam or legit. Whatever airdrop will ask for investment is less likely to be legit.
Yes, it's difficult to judge if an Airdrop is real or scam. I posted this thread to know the members experienced replies. Because there are many people who got reward from Airdrops

Yes, it's difficult to judge if an Airdrop is real or scam. I posted this thread to know the members experienced replies. Because there are many people who got reward from Airdrops
From my experience, I joined many airdrops, their twitter, facebook; their telegram bot/channel/group; got referral. And only one Airdrop paid me, that is total of 0.05 Tron.
Some asked for investment, but that was high risk which I skipped.

From my experience, I joined many airdrops, their twitter, facebook; their telegram bot/channel/group; got referral. And only one Airdrop paid me, that is total of 0.05 Tron.
Some asked for investment, but that was high risk which I skipped.
0.05$ ?not a bad deal?
? This is the problem,we can't find real Airdrop.its just luck,that you get a real Airdrop

I just think it's better to forget about any airdrop for now. Most of the ones have also come across turn out to be a scam platform from telegram

There alot of airdrop on different media platforms especially telegram and most are scam and one can fall victim of.
All the verified giveaways get a green label at the top left of the airdrop pages, like Swissborg. On the contrary, the unverified ones get an orange label

There are many new Airdrops on telegram . Mostly are scam and just waste of time. I joined some ,worked on those Airdrops by inviting members ,spent my time and at the end some Airdrops ask for fee and some Airdrops changed name.
Still I got withdraw from an Airdrop so this thing experienced me that there are very rare Airdrops on telegram.

hello friend, yes i agree with you there are so many airdrop on telegram and i must tell u that all are scam and it will be waste of time for you. i was thinking in start that its profitable but i dont go there now because all goes scam later and you cant withdrawal

Speaking of airdrops, now when I wake up I chineck the airdrop bots I joined in the telegram, and I found out that 3 of them are scams again, because I tried the withraw command, and the bot just copied each command that I hit. Haha I'm just laughing, and I still have some airdrops left that are still ongoing, I hope at least one of the rest is legit, because it's also tiring to do the task over and over again after distribution day which is supposed to be there you will know that it is just a fake airdrop. 😂

Have you heard about bitcoin black. It is a new cryptocurrency that launches this year and the company is offering the chance to earn over 3600 bitcoin black through airdrops. I have signed up for the airdrops and it will be dropping next month. It looks very legit to me and I think you should give it a try. Just visit bitcoin black official Facebook page and website for more info.

Currently i am not aware about any legit airdrops in the market but a few days ago 15 $ betconix airdrop was started for free 1000 customers. Hope you have registered in that one.

it is becoming more and more difficult to see air drop
that is legit due to the numerous scam. That is currently going on especially those That is happening in telegram channels. I think It is just left for you to try anyone that comes your way, but avoid those that tell you to invest in air drop.

The one I just heard about is called TNC. It's a Research App that you take surveys every stipulated time and are awarded something between five to Ten TNC for each survey and the survey can come every day sometimes but sometimes it might be once in thre edays. I have accumulated up to 200TNC from the airdrop.

so they even airdrop to sell their tokens if their sales do not succesfull they do not give away free tokens but they only give tokens to those who are active on social media who hold tokens so sometimes it is a pity that we join them because we never got it.

I don't think there's a legit airdrop today. All i see is fakes and scams everywhere it doesn't matter if it's from Twitter, a website or in telegram. I just gave up joining them all together it is not worth the effort because 99% is scam anyway.
No matter how real it is.

Airdrops are a central feature of the cryptocurrency space. The first time I participated in one I didn’t even fully understand what it was or the value of the tokens I received. I was new to crypto and had read something on social media about “free ETH”. I followed the link and provided my ETH address. In actuality, no one was giving out free ethereum.

Obviously dear, I am concur with you there are so numerous airdrop on wire and I should tell u that all are trick and it will be exercise in futility for you. I was thinking in beginning that its beneficial however I dont go there now since all goes trick later and you cant withdrawal.

Twitter is the platform whereby all legits airdrops are done meanwhile telegram airdrops are mostly not legit unlike Twitter, so therefore if you want to get real airdrops that's real then somebody should visit Twitter because Twitter is the home of original airdrops.

Airdrop is just a waste of your time. There are so many things you can do online that can give you money. It'S just left for you to research. You can start developing a skill on Photoshop and graphic designs then apply for jobs in any freelancing platforms and start making good money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back