Any interesting airdrops lately?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$18.2600USD
Biznotes
I've seen a lot of news lately about meme coin airdrops and others but I don't know how true all this will be and if it's not other scam projects like others we've seen, that's why I ask you, have you received any airdrops in the last few months? How good were they?

have you received any airdrops in the last few months? How good were they?
My recent experience with airdrops has been both mediocre and time-consuming. In 2024 I engaged in numerous airdrops, hoping to maximize my earnings. In March-April the returns varied, with some yielding meagre $22, $200, and $18 respectively. Despite my efforts, I couldn't keep up with the complexity of managing multiple projects, causing me to miss out on five potential airdrops.

Realizing the inefficiency of my approach, I've decided to focus solely on one airdrop project. This decision stems from past success, where I earned between $1,000 to $5,000 per airdrop.

Soon I am expecting a new airdrop from participating in the Prom Network Testnet Campaign. This challenge involves various testnet activities like claiming tokens from a faucet, spending them, transferring them, and minting NFTs daily to accumulate points. The top performers will earn the prestigious rank of Delegates and a share of 1,000,000 $PROM tokens, proportionate to their points.

Best thing - I expect this airdrop to give me access to steady income.
This is what caught my attention in the first place - unlike traditional airdrops, the distributed tokens are exclusively for community governance purposes, preventing them from being traded, transferred, or sold externally.
This innovative approach ensures a stable monthly income for Delegates and mitigates the risk of token dumping.

I expect to be earning at least hundreds of dollars on a monthly basis. At least I hope i will.
It remains to be seen how this project will impact my earnings.

I will report back to you as soon as I receive my locked tokens. But as the mainnet launch date has not been announced yet, I believe I still have some time to perfect my leaderboard position.

My recent experience with airdrops has been both mediocre and time-consuming. In 2024 I engaged in numerous airdrops, hoping to maximize my earnings. In March-April the returns varied, with some yielding meagre $22, $200, and $18 respectively. Despite my efforts, I couldn't keep up with the complexity of managing multiple projects, causing me to miss out on five potential airdrops.

Realizing the inefficiency of my approach, I've decided to focus solely on one airdrop project. This decision stems from past success, where I earned between $1,000 to $5,000 per airdrop.

Soon I am expecting a new airdrop from participating in the Prom Network Testnet Campaign. This challenge involves various testnet activities like claiming tokens from a faucet, spending them, transferring them, and minting NFTs daily to accumulate points. The top performers will earn the prestigious rank of Delegates and a share of 1,000,000 $PROM tokens, proportionate to their points.

Best thing - I expect this airdrop to give me access to steady income.
This is what caught my attention in the first place - unlike traditional airdrops, the distributed tokens are exclusively for community governance purposes, preventing them from being traded, transferred, or sold externally.
This innovative approach ensures a stable monthly income for Delegates and mitigates the risk of token dumping.

I expect to be earning at least hundreds of dollars on a monthly basis. At least I hope i will.
It remains to be seen how this project will impact my earnings.

I will report back to you as soon as I receive my locked tokens. But as the mainnet launch date has not been announced yet, I believe I still have some time to perfect my leaderboard position.
That sounds great, I think I'm going to investigate that project you're telling me about, I hope the best of luck for you in that airdrop and in your classification.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back