What's new

Which new Airdrops are legit ?

Dozens of new cryptocurrencies launch each month, and alongside these new tokens and coins comes a series of initial coin offerings (ICOs). The appetite among a broad pool of investors for these opportunities has grown, even in spite of the fact that cryptocurrencies were battered in 2018. All of these factors combine to entice scammers. After all, if investors have proven that they are willing to throw money toward a highly speculative cryptocurrency, they seem to be equally likely to invest in fraudulent tokens or ICOs.

Airdrops are a free crypto tokens giveaways to promote the project, spread awareness, and improve distribution and appreciation of the tokens.

Traditionally, crypto airdrops were distributed for free to active user wallets. Currently, they are most often earned for social media actions promoting the project, such us, liking it on socials, joining telegram groups, or posting on forums.

I have participated on lot of airdrops in the past. Even though some of them were legit, they set a complicated withdrawal conditions that I just left those airdrops.

1. AirDrop Alert. AirDrop Alert is regarded by many as the authority when it comes to airdrops and bounties in the blockchain space. 2. Airdrops.io. 3. AirdropsMob. 4.Bounties Alert. 5. AirDropBob.

I really don't believe in making money through the use of Airdrop. There might be some who are legit out there but scammers have used the opportunity to flood the market and start scamming people with it

No one will come here and precisely be telling which airdrop is legit at the moment because most airdrops now have been beautifully crafted to be a scam net for gulible people to fall for

I just think it's better to forget about any airdrop for now. Most of the ones have also come across turn out to be a scam platform from telegram
To be sincere, I have never received a legit airdrops for once. All the ones I received where never listed to worth a penny in cryptocurrency market.

Coinmarketcap has got many airdrops to join , along with that you can earn free diamonds there daily and purchase some good NFT's in future. Also follow airdropalert for latest airdrops.

I am already tired of looking for airdrops because none has worked in the long run. I heard someone telling the group about an airdrop that requires KYC before you claim. Such kinds of airdrop might be real

It is very difficult to know which airdrops are legit and which ones are not. Airdrops are more like a waste of time and effort but there are still legit airdrops out there. I habe benefitted from few airdrops but the crypto currency have not had value since the time they were distributed. I suggest you just buy your cryptos whenever you have money to notwithstanding the amount.

Majority of the time, one can't actually tell if an airdrop is legit or fake. The only choice would be to check it out and hope for the best. Personally I have never gotten into a legit one

A lot of airdrops are scam so I would definitely not advise one to waste precious time on something that might not even turn out well but don't get me wrong a few of them are legit one of such I think is eifi

Airdrops are things that are continuously being rolled out so you cannot say for now but instead you should always look out for exchanging sites.

O don't believed with airdrops again because they are all scam as far as I'm concerns because of the many i participated and waste my time on it.

Wow , you should not be wasting your time to look for Airdrop because none of them is really profitable, it might be so difficult for you to see a genuine one you can make money from because 95% of all of them are not trustworthy, don't even invest your money in it because you may not really be so sure about it.

I have not been following up airdrop recently because I am at the point of losing interest completely in it. Most of them can never be trusted as most people will see. It is difficult for you to get a legitimate airdrop nowadays.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back