deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Many new projects conduct different distributions of their coins every day in order to gain popularity in the future when they want to list the token on the exchange. And a lot of people are ready to make their conditions in order to get their coins for free and then you can sell them at high prices because all coins grow when they first enter the market and now the situation is even better when everything grows

I don't usually participate in airdrops, for two reasons, I've heard a lot of scams related to airdrops, for example via metamask, and on the other hand, I rarely find out when new airdrops are available, the only airdrops I usually win are those that are made on Coinbase and Revolut.

I don't usually participate in airdrops,
I used to have a similar attitude. But then I once accidentally scored $800 from an airdrop. Wish I were not that stupid to sell it all immediately, cause just 6 month later this amount of tokens would have been worth $6000 lol

Since that moment I am always keeping an eye out for promising airdrops.
I've heard a lot of scams related to airdrops,
It could potentially be true, but can easily be countered by using wallet guard and some research before connecting wallet to unknown websites.
in order to gain popularity in the future when they want to list the token on the exchange.
Funny that you should mention this, because the only airdrop I am gunning for right now is the Prom Testnet and the beauty of the situation is that they already have their $PROM token on exchanges. Since Binance is one of them it's kinda cool, this way I don't have to worry about listing.

To tell you the truth I don't have too much free time on my hands so I was very picky about the project I will be sinking my time into.

But in case anyone reading this gets interested, allow me to point out that it is not a classical airdrop.

First of all its a testnet, so most activities are related to testing: claiming faucet, minting nfts, making transactions and receiving them. I personally like it a lot, since it keeps my wallet free of needless expences - everything is done in test tokens.

Secondly, the reward allocation that will be distributed to the winners of this campaign (so called Delegate campaign) will be 1,000,000 $PROM tokens that can't be traded or sold. They are simply not for external use. But the winners will be able to use them as voting power and secure source of future income.

I find it a very unorthodox and interesting way of holding an airdrop. I wonder if anyone here encountered something similar? Or maybe I might find some PROM competitors here? lol

I used to have a similar attitude. But then I once accidentally scored $800 from an airdrop. Wish I were not that stupid to sell it all immediately, cause just 6 month later this amount of tokens would have been worth $6000 lol

Since that moment I am always keeping an eye out for promising airdrops.

It could potentially be true, but can easily be countered by using wallet guard and some research before connecting wallet to unknown websites.

Funny that you should mention this, because the only airdrop I am gunning for right now is the Prom Testnet and the beauty of the situation is that they already have their $PROM token on exchanges. Since Binance is one of them it's kinda cool, this way I don't have to worry about listing.

To tell you the truth I don't have too much free time on my hands so I was very picky about the project I will be sinking my time into.

But in case anyone reading this gets interested, allow me to point out that it is not a classical airdrop.

First of all its a testnet, so most activities are related to testing: claiming faucet, minting nfts, making transactions and receiving them. I personally like it a lot, since it keeps my wallet free of needless expences - everything is done in test tokens.

Secondly, the reward allocation that will be distributed to the winners of this campaign (so called Delegate campaign) will be 1,000,000 $PROM tokens that can't be traded or sold. They are simply not for external use. But the winners will be able to use them as voting power and secure source of future income.

I find it a very unorthodox and interesting way of holding an airdrop. I wonder if anyone here encountered something similar? Or maybe I might find some PROM competitors here? lol
Hello my friend, it seems that you have a lot of knowledge in terms of airdrops, could you leave me any website where I can be aware of the latest releases? Also some tips to avoid falling into scams, I guess making secondary wallets only for airdrops is a smart thing to do, thanks in advance.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back