What's new

Which is the Best Platform for Cryptocurrency Investment?

Since crypto currencies are illegal here, I need to be careful about choosing a crypto currency platforms because if my funds cannot be withdrawn, it will be no use for me.

There are many cryptocurrency platforms for investment but I do not see PayPal as one of them. Coinbase is preferable to for storing my bitcoins only to invest in other cryptocurrencies I will prefer binance as it has so many features with little charges on your cryptocurrencies.

Coinbase is so good but I personally prefer Luno. I don't think Luno work in some countries but it work in my country. Luno is the leading in Africa. It have some good features that make it wonderful. Good user experience. Good user interface. Luno is the best for me

Coinbase is so good but I personally prefer Luno. I don't think Luno work in some countries but it work in my country. Luno is the leading in Africa. It have some good features that make it wonderful. Good user experience. Good user interface. Luno is the best for me
Same with me i also like luno because its available in my country and many newbies can easily use the platform because of the easy interface

Coinbase, blockchain.com, Luno, binance, Huobi global etc are all legit exchangers. But i prefer binance.com more than them all, cos of how easy it is to use, and the features around it.

If you want to profit from cryptocurrencies, you will have to choose a platform where you can buy various cryptocurrencies, hold onto your currencies, and then sell when the price becomes too high. There are numerous cryptocurrency trading platforms that you can use for crypto assets. Here are the three platforms that I am using:
PayPal: PayPal allowed cryptocurrency trading recently (November 2020). You can trade and invest bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, and litecoin.
Coinbase: Years ago, when crypto currencies were not popular yet, coinbase was often touted as paypal of bitcoins. Over the years it has grown into multi currency wallet and trading platform.
Blockchain: The best thing about this wallet, trading and exchange platform combined into one also gives you interest in your crypto wallet.
What is your favorite crypto trading and exchange platform?
You did not mention trust wallet or binance wallet. Which is one of the best wallet to carry out your transaction with low fee compare to other wallet or platforms.

You did not mention trust wallet or binance wallet. Which is one of the best wallet to carry out your transaction with low fee compare to other wallet or platforms.
The poster only posted what she knows about. Their are thousands of crypto wallets, exchangers around. So you'll choose the one that best suit your likeness.

If you want to profit from cryptocurrencies, you will have to choose a platform where you can buy various cryptocurrencies, hold onto your currencies, and then sell when the price becomes too high. There are numerous cryptocurrency trading platforms that you can use for crypto assets. Here are the three platforms that I am using:
PayPal: PayPal allowed cryptocurrency trading recently (November 2020). You can trade and invest bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, and litecoin.
Coinbase: Years ago, when crypto currencies were not popular yet, coinbase was often touted as paypal of bitcoins. Over the years it has grown into multi currency wallet and trading platform.
Blockchain: The best thing about this wallet, trading and exchange platform combined into one also gives you interest in your crypto wallet.
What is your favorite crypto trading and exchange platform?
The one that i am using right now and that i tend to like is the yobit exchange platform because there are many coins and there is an investbox that gets you profit on a daily basis for coins if you invest in them. It is risky but it is all about managing that risk and not investing more than you can afford to lose which i learnt the hard way.

if you need a platform for investment in cryptocurrency a lone you can consider trust wallet for that but if you need a platform for trading of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum,you can consider binance for that because they are two of the most trusted crypto platform you will ever see.
Post automatically merged:

Most of these sites you are talking about Is no more applicable, the most popular one a lot of people are using is binance and you can use it for your investment in cryptocurrency and you can use it to store your cryptocurrency for a long time if you're thinking of investing it for a long time, binance and trust wallet is the best for now.

Last edited:
I actually don't use either of the platforms you mentioned above, i make use of binance application platform and i am very satisfied with it.

PayPal's way of generating money is through fees and it is not a good platform because you would make enough losses to charges. I don't think PayPal is a good platform for Crypto Currencies investment.

There are a lot of cryptocurency base wallet where you can keep your cryptocurency.For me i make use of Luno because of its simplicty and when your crypto is paid into your wallet it can be transfered into your local bank account.

Binance is the best when it comes to tje best exchanger site for Cryptocurrency savings, buying, selling and trading. They have everything that makes crypto investment Worthing it.

There are other exchange and crypto wallets.. I have used cryptom.com before and I can easily say it is the best ever wallet and trading wallet I have ever used. And also luno is great.

Concerning which is the best platform for cryptocurrency investment in between PayPal, coinbase and blockchain. Well, the above mentioned cryptocurrency platform are very good to have your money invested in as they are well secured

It depends on what you are truly want if you need a website or an exchanges for trading of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency then you should consider binance,if you need a wallet for storage of your cryptocurrency for a long time then you should consider trust wallet.

It depends on what you are truly want if you need a website or an exchanges for trading of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency then you should consider binance,if you need a wallet for storage of your cryptocurrency for a long time then you should consider trust wallet.
right you have mentioned your experience here and no doubt binance is really as its in demand because its coin has already taken a good place in top 10 coins.

There are a lot of cryptocurrency platform you can make money from if you have knowledge on how to make use of them, you can make money from all of them depending on your knowledge about them.

right you have mentioned your experience here and no doubt binance is really as its in demand because its coin has already taken a good place in top 10 coins.
the reason I like binance is because you can actually exchange your cryptocurrency to another cryptocurrency of your choice and it is much easier if you're transferring a cryptocurrency, because you will convert it to a cryptocurrency with lower transaction fee and send.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back