What's new

Which is the Best Platform for Cryptocurrency Investment?

If you want to invest on cryptocurrencies for a long time then I would probably recommend trust wallet but if it is trading you want to do then binance is definitely the best for you.

The best platform for me is luno .But having some problem with luno is that i cant deposit or withdraw because of the federal government order. But they are the best I have ever seen since I went into crypto trading

In my case there are Kucoin and Blockchain. I see Kucoin presenting a big potential (the new lending option, daily gifts). Unfortunately, Coinbase in my country presents limited features (in Latin America, what we can mostly do is to store cryptocurrencies and withdraw to other wallets). About Paypal: in Latin America it only works with FIAT currencies, no cryptocurrencies at all.

Binance wallet is the best crypto investing platform that I am using for now to buy and sell and also partake in some trading to make profits.

I think a combination of cex wallets and dex wallets is the best. I have Binance, mxc, Huobi where I can easily buy and sell listed tokens and I also have metamask, trustwallet and tokenpocket where I can easily trade and store specific blockchain tokens.

There are more crypto currencies on Binance than in Coinbase. Therefore, I believe Binance is a better platform to incest in cryptocurrency or trade cryptocurrency. Binance offer p2p trading which allows you to sell for better rates. However, I don't suggest anyone to hold a lot of funds on Binance because it is centralized exchange

The best platform for cryptocurrency exchange is not Coinbase because it is not globally accepted platform. Not luno too because it also not available globally. Binance is the best

I think this actually depend on the country one is doing the crypto currency exchange Business. For me I think Binance and kucoin is okay for me and I don't think I can change them any time soon.

I don't see those wallet as place to invest with our crypto currency. But the best place to do that is with exchangers like bianace exchange. On binance exchange apart form trading there are other options that we can invest our coin

Paypal cannot be considered the best platform for investing in crypto currencies s it supports only Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash, furthermore, crypto investment option on paypl is not available worldwide. Coin base is better than Paypal because it also offer withdrawal to other wallets and exchanges.

If you want to profit from cryptocurrencies, you will have to choose a platform where you can buy various cryptocurrencies, hold onto your currencies, and then sell when the price becomes too high. There are numerous cryptocurrency trading platforms that you can use for crypto assets. Here are the three platforms that I am using:
PayPal: PayPal allowed cryptocurrency trading recently (November 2020). You can trade and invest bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, and litecoin.
Coinbase: Years ago, when crypto currencies were not popular yet, coinbase was often touted as paypal of bitcoins. Over the years it has grown into multi currency wallet and trading platform.
Blockchain: The best thing about this wallet, trading and exchange platform combined into one also gives you interest in your crypto wallet.
What is your favorite crypto trading and exchange platform?
From your choices lists I will choose Coinbase. I have a Coinbase account and I have saved some of my cryptocurrency in that cryptocurrency wallet. I also have binance exchange platform. In binance I also do cryptocurrency trading in this platform.

None of the mentioned above is the best to invest in crypto currency. But I am I choose from the about then I will choose coinbase for it has many features and coin can be easily traded with each other

Coinbase, PayPal doesn't work here in my country. Their is no point choosing something which isn't working best in my country. I don't know how to use blockchain.com, I prefer Binance exchange.

I think blockchain seems to be the best for me , I make use of the platform for storing crypto currency and so many other things before thinking of selling through an exchange platform

I will look into blockchain wallet soon. I am accustomed to the Binance platform. I think coinbase too is also good. But you mentioning PayPal seems strange to me. This is the first time I would hear PayPal's involvement with crypto.

Blockchain is the most powerful and secure platform of Cryptocurrency, the only problems we are having in my country is the ban of cryptocurrency, financial institutions was instructed not to partner with Cryptocurrency whatsoever
Post automatically merged:

Blockchain is the most powerful and secure platform of Cryptocurrency, the only problems we are having in my country is the ban of cryptocurrency, financial institutions was instructed not to partner with Cryptocurrency whatsoever

The few you have mentioned are good but they have some disadvantages too.
I would also recommend Trust wallet, binance, Luno and BitMart

There are many crypto currency wallet exchange one can deal with but it depends on the one that best suits your needs which is why I think there's no best platform.

The platforms highlited here are very good platform to invest your cryptocurency and do trading with them.Though i have a coinbase account,but have not traded on their platform before,as i operate with another platform binance.

I don't think paypal can be termed as crypto investment platform even though you can buy crypto currencies hold for some time and then sell when the price goes higher. Paypal supports very few currencies, you can't transfer cryptos directly.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back