What's new

Which is the Best Platform for Cryptocurrency Investment?

If you want to profit from cryptocurrencies, you will have to choose a platform where you can buy various cryptocurrencies, hold onto your currencies, and then sell when the price becomes too high. There are numerous cryptocurrency trading platforms that you can use for crypto assets. Here are the three platforms that I am using:
PayPal: PayPal allowed cryptocurrency trading recently (November 2020). You can trade and invest bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, and litecoin.
Coinbase: Years ago, when crypto currencies were not popular yet, coinbase was often touted as paypal of bitcoins. Over the years it has grown into multi currency wallet and trading platform.
Blockchain: The best thing about this wallet, trading and exchange platform combined into one also gives you interest in your crypto wallet.
What is your favorite crypto trading and exchange platform?
Well, I agree with you about all what you have said above. but as far as cryptocurrency website and platforms are concerned each person has their own best app.... As for me I prefer BlockChain to other wallets. It has been serving me ever since.

There are many cryptocurrencies trading platforms and wallet which are very good when it come to trading cryptocurrencie, Coinbase is not fully available in my country, so the best that's fully operational in my country is Luno

They are many trading platforms that can aid crypto currency exchange such as binance and kuda, but personally i give full attention to binance, it ease of operation, the cost of transaction fee and evn their p2p platform.

Depends on your country of residence. If you are in Nigeria, use PayPal. Block chain have been partnering with some coins for airdrops. If you planning investment as Nigerian, go and register on Binance and you also trade peer to peer there. Also register on poloniex in case your desired coin isn't listed on binance. Good luck while trading. Most importantly, don't forget to research before trading. Good luck once again

To me the best investment site for crypto currency is to bank with luno and have a luno account, with Luno account you can bitcoin wallet, ethereum wallet, litecoin wallet with ease and your coin will be rising, and you can trade anywhere in the world.

I have never traded coin until recently.is even a friend that is trading for me.i have no idea and when to start from

There are so many platforms for cryptocurrency investment. Personally, I can't really point out and say this is the best one. This is because all the platforms have their different advantage and disadvantage. Like me I have account with about four platforms but I like using luno. Another person may not like using luno. To me, luno is the best or my favorite but it might not be for another person. Just my opinion.

Then
If you want to profit from cryptocurrencies, you will have to choose a platform where you can buy various cryptocurrencies, hold onto your currencies, and then sell when the price becomes too high. There are numerous cryptocurrency trading platforms that you can use for crypto assets. Here are the three platforms that I am using:
PayPal: PayPal allowed cryptocurrency trading recently (November 2020). You can trade and invest bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, and litecoin.
Coinbase: Years ago, when crypto currencies were not popular yet, coinbase was often touted as paypal of bitcoins. Over the years it has grown into multi currency wallet and trading platform.
Blockchain: The best thing about this wallet, trading and exchange platform combined into one also gives you interest in your crypto wallet.
Then I will rather go for that of blockchain because of it interest. Meanwhile Is it interest in the altcoin you invested or additional fiat currency of your altcoin. Meanwhile I"m not sure if coinbase is working in my country.

CoinBase is the best online investment platform for cryptocurrencies. Its biggest advantage is that it is available in all countries and can be invested here with all the currencies of the world.

That's incorrect. Coinbase is NOT avaialble in all countries. It has restricted its services to a few countries and it discriminates against many people. You can check the official coinbase website and it will become pretty obvious that they do not support a good number of countries.

Well , Currently i am using most of the exchange platforms but the best one i found is binance only , as the fees is reasonable and it is fully trusted in terms of deposits and withdrawals and Trading can be done in every spot of the assets.

As for now paypal is available only in the US. For rest of the world, using paypal to invest in crypto is not possible. Coinbase is available in a lot of countries, however, it has limited option for investment compared to binance.

Wow. I never knew this about blockchain. So one can accumulate interest on the coin in your wallet. That's really great. No wonder It's quite popular among traders and investors of crypto

For me coinbase is the best crypto currency investment platform because their charge rate is very low compared to PayPal, although i have not used block chain but i have a good instinct on block chain.

For me coinbase is the best crypto currency investment platform because their charge rate is very low compared to PayPal, although i have not used block chain but i have a good instinct on block chain.

Both Coinbase and Paypal are not available in all the countries, so both of them are NOT ideal for investment. I prefer online exchangers that are available in all the countries. You can invest in cryptocurrencies by buying cryptocurrencies directly from exchangers.

I like any platform with low transaction fees, hence I Ike using binance. For my long term wallet, I use Luno, but it's not suitable for everyday use because of the high fees they charge. I've never used PayPal for cryptocurrency exchange.

I still believe blockchain is more better for investing due to interest on you savings the best thing about it is you can exchange trade and invest with interest in every action you do so my favourite is still bblockchain.

The exchange platform that i make use of at the moment is yobit. There are many scam exchanges under the same name however i use the original one and it is quite good because they have a lot of coins listed, there is good traffic for sales and buyers market as well and good incentives such as interest.

I prefer blockchain. Its a better platform for investing on cryptocurrency. Another one is luno, it is also a good platform and simple to navigate around

Starting with paypal, thou there are many platform to buy and hold and also trade in crypto currency and PayPal is one of them, but PayPal is not favourable to my country, we can only send paypal in nigeria, we cant receive paypal so i will onky go for blockchain and luno wallet account.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back