What's new

Which is the Best Platform for Cryptocurrency Investment?

The thread creator failed to mention binance as one of the best cryptocurrency exchange in the cryptocurrency market. If you have used the Binance you will agree with me that Binance used the best features.

Personally, I would have love to use Luno cryptocurrency buying and trading application but my problem with using Luno application is its affiliation with Nigeria and you know how Nigeria can be with trying to mess up people's investments. Recently, the Central Bank of Nigeria just imposed ban on the use of cryptocurrencies.
There are other crypto currency exchange wallet that you can use if you are not too confident in the luno crypto currency exchange wallet, you can also try out the binance crypto currency exchange wallet.

I haven't tried it yet, so I'm not sure if Paypal's new features are good, so I choose Coinbase for all my decisions. That's not good for me, as some people complain that their funds are frozen in their accounts on the blockchain. So I'm already familiar with Coinbase, so it's best to choose Coinbase.

The one that I have used and founded to be the best was it listed amongst the cryptocurrency exchange in the thread. The best cryptocurrency exchange so far is Binance.

I'm very surprised that you did not choose the best currency exchange which is the Binance. It is very complicated because binance is the best platform for cryptocurrency transaction.
You have not actually mention my best pic of the fraction that is very useful for cryptocurrency trading. My best platform is finance and this platform has been very promising in the crypto-currency market.

Last edited:
To me the best platform or let me say wallet to invest on or to make an investment between blockchain, coin base and the other one, I prefer the coin base than any other one among the three.

I will choose binance as a best platform for cryptocurrency trading or investment. The finance has shown over time that it is the best cryptocurrency exchange in the world and can not pushed aside.

The cryptocurrency platform that I use is not amongst the one that was shared and so I do not have an experience on this particular cryptocurrency exchanges for now.

I personally use binance when I want to invest in any cryptocurrency. I have not experienced any kind of problem since I started using it and whenever I want to cash out. It is one of the most used around the world.

PayPal is not available in my country, so I am left with other option for obvious reasons. I prefer Payeer to trade in cryptocurrencies online. It does not require me to go through complicated KYC procedure.

PayPal is not available in my country, so I am left with other option for obvious reasons. I prefer Payeer to trade in cryptocurrencies online. It does not require me to go through complicated KYC procedure.
Paypal is not also available here in Nigeria , so you need to find another alternatives , though people are maneuvering their way around having PayPal account .

I have not used to PayPal, coinbase and blockchain for cryptocurrency investment. The cryptocurrency exchange that I bank on and I use is binance. It has shown to be the best cryptocurrency exchange in the world and it has a lot of features that will favour investment.

Actually there are quite a numbers of platforms that are really good for cryptocurrency transactions though sometimes it depends on choice and I can't really predict one because it may not work for you.

Binance is actually the only alternative that is available for use right now, because the other cryptocurrencies investment platforms are usually having very high fees compared to binance.

You are actually going to be on a safer side if you are going to check the cryptocurrency exchanges that are accredited to practice in your country and invest using them.

These currencies are transaction by some wallets plus it is also used to trade and invest . There are some other applications for this purpose like paypal etc. And now there is also good app CoinEx wich is used to every kind of investment and trade .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back