What's new

Which is the Best Platform for Cryptocurrency Investment?

paxful is a peer-to-peer bitcoin exchange platform that was launched in 2015.
Paxful allows you to quickly and easily buy and sell bitcoin using more than 300 payment methods which includes Bank transfers, Cash deposits, Debit or credit cards, Gift cards, Altcoin, PayPal,Money Western Union and MoneyGram

I currently use luno platform for most of my cryptocurrency transactions, though I have blockchain wallet that I use occasionally. Few days ago I opened a binance account to enable me buy dogecoin, but the site turned out to be the most complex platform I have ever been to, and made me appreciate luno simplicity more. The only problem I have with luno is that they have very few coins available.

We suggest using the exchanges listed below or doing research before buying from any exchange.

Many exchanges are simply trying to steal your passwords and personal information!

We do research on every exchange we list and are very careful not to include scam exchanges on our site.

Blockcain is fast. But I have come accros some other apps that is very fast and sells cryptocurrency at a very cheap rate. Its is so hood to the extent that u gat paid directly to your bank. It is fast to trade , buying and selling is very easy. The name of the app is roqqu, it is a very good and effective application.

I think of the options there coinbase seems the most popular. Blockchain support just a few coin hence the setback. But you get to earn interest too from your wallet.. interest rate is appealing. Binance is making headway now and throwing it's wait around. Fee charged here are low
Post automatically merged:

Aha! I didn't even know that paypal supports crypto trading until now. I don't know about there trading rate. Since it's new to this type of trading I am a little bit skeptical about it. I will stick to block chain and the rest for now. Maybe with time I'll check it out.

Last edited:
you could also try luno, the have an investiment wallet for just bitcoin, all you to do is buy bitcoin or if you aready have even better create the investiment wallet and store in your bitcoin. Luno uses it to trade then on the 1st of every month, luno adds a particular percentage to your bitcoin
I have heard of luno wallet but have never checked it. Is it a multi currency wallet and exchange platform or just a bitcoin wallet/exchange platform. Based on what you have written here I guess luno also offers interest bearing account. However, you have not clearly written about this. I will check this and see if I find it interesting.

Coinbase is mainstream and broadly utilized by Bitcoin financial backers, because of its incredible highlights and simple to utilize design. You can be have confidence that your cash) Investment is in safe hands. There are other Cryptocurrency venture locales that are additionally acceptable, we have Binance, Luno and even square chain. I heard the have extraordinary highlights too.

In short, a Bitcoin wallet stores a collection of bitcoin private keys. Typically, the wallet is password- or otherwise protected from unauthorized access. A Bitcoin wallet is controlled solely by its owner, not distributed and shared like blockchain technology.

I have heard of luno wallet but have never checked it. Is it a multi currency wallet and exchange platform or just a bitcoin wallet/exchange platform. Based on what you have written here I guess luno also offers interest bearing account. However, you have not clearly written about this. I will check this and see if I find it interesting.
yes it is a multi currency exchange plathform. Sorry i could not give a clear details about luno

I prefer to use exchanger wallets like kuda and binance, because it gives ease of operation and ability to adjust to different coin varieties, so Investing on this platforms also avails the opportunity to trade.

If you want to profit from cryptocurrencies, you will have to choose a platform where you can buy various cryptocurrencies, hold onto your currencies, and then sell when the price becomes too high. There are numerous cryptocurrency trading platforms that you can use for crypto assets. Here are the three platforms that I am using:
PayPal: PayPal allowed cryptocurrency trading recently (November 2020). You can trade and invest bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, and litecoin.
Coinbase: Years ago, when crypto currencies were not popular yet, coinbase was often touted as paypal of bitcoins. Over the years it has grown into multi currency wallet and trading platform.
Blockchain: The best thing about this wallet, trading and exchange platform combined into one also gives you interest in your crypto wallet.
What is your favorite crypto trading and exchange platform?
I think the best platform to use is coinbase or luno wallet because it is available in all Nations. But it is difficult to use PayPal over here in Nigeria because they restrict so many countries from using it as a method of payment. You can only use PayPal to send money in Nigeria but you cannot receive it.

Personally, I would have love to use Luno cryptocurrency buying and trading application but my problem with using Luno application is its affiliation with Nigeria and you know how Nigeria can be with trying to mess up people's investments. Recently, the Central Bank of Nigeria just imposed ban on the use of cryptocurrencies.
Yeah they impose a ban on crypto currency but that doesn't affect our crypto wallet ,because they can't take the money from our crypto wallet the only issues we will have is buying and withdrawing our crypto currency ,because that would be really hard ,but i think other forms would be more easier as usual

Coinbase and block chain are good alternatives, but I find luno more convenient. It is very easy to move my funds from luno to my bank and vice versa. It is also widely accepted and security is top notch.

For me, i prefer using luno, I like it because it is flexible and users friendly. Hardly you will see someone that will find its usage very difficult. And they make sure they furnish their users with current news. I was surprised when I read the current news about Nigeria on their platform.

Before I used localbitcoin to do my online transactions but I realized it wasn't good for cryptocurrencies investment. I switched to binance where I have been buying and selling cryptocurrencies swiftly. I don't have any complaints about the site since they also support deposits and withdrawals via local currency. Binance have done it well.

I think I would go with luno on this one, my reasons are it is quite very easy to use and understand. Aside luno the second option I would be going with is binance, I love binance because they have almost all crypto coins in stock and they are very easy to trade with just like luno.

Honestly to be very sincere there is nothing like best in the world of digital currency because what might work for you may not work for another person another person can use blockchain and have no issues another PayPal and have no issues but if you decide to follow them you may not know so I will advise you to stick to what is working for you

The best crypto as at this money is btc but mind You their are other coins that are currently doing better. Example of which are ETH, ETN and litecoin.
Post automatically merged:

There’re lots of good cryptocurrency exchange platform. Though each offers different types of services and their policies may seem different but they’ve all proven to be safe and secure. Most times I advise newbies to use coinbase cause they’ve easy policies and its transaction fee is low. Moreover coinbase has been in existencefor some years now and it’s a safe platform

My favorite Cryptocurrency exchange platform is definitely Luno wallet simply because their currency exchange rate to my local fiat currency is quite higher than other cryptocurrencies exchange platforms that I know about. This is one of the main reason that I love Luno cryptocurrencies exchange platform.
How i dislike luno because of their exhorbitant charges, luno are good extortionist, i could remember when i was charged 2 dollars for a trade of 14$, it was really bad. I wish there are other better and easier platforms other than luno that can still run better exchange.

blockchain is one of the best cryptocurrency wallet anyone can actually store cryptocurrency for a long time as far as I know there will be nothing wrong with your cryptocurrency as long as you have said all the required password and everything to verify your account

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back