What's new

Which is more profitable trading Forex or stocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Forex trading provides more profit as opposed to stocks. You can easily make 200% of your portfolio in a week from Forex trading while it might take years with stock. Forex trading posses more risk hence the higher rewards associated with it. You are also trading by yourself where as with stock a company's performance determines what you will earn.

This your topic is really hard to talk about because they are both very risky forex is risky and very volatile you can lose your mind anytime stock is the same thing too so you just have to choose the one that you think is better for you

By a clear margin trading Forex is more flexible than trading stock. Stock is a bundle of shares put together to look attractive but doesn't trade fast. Forex has the most volatile market and moves very fast for traders.

If your goal is to make small, frequent profits from price movements using short-term strategies, then yes, forex is more profitable than stocks. The forex market is far more volatile than the stock market, where profits can come easily to an experienced and focused trader

Both trading forex and buying stocks are more profitable, it depends on the one you like the most, forex requires your time and energy to be successful, stock requires money alone to be successful, if you can do the two that's cool, enjoy bro remember me in your kingdom.

Forex trading is buying and selling foreign currencies (such as crypto trading), this trade can be started with a small capital because of available leverage or margin trading. prices cannot be manipulated because of the very large scale of the market.
Stock trading is the activity of buying and selling company shares, there is no leverage or capital loan. The stock market can be manipulated by a wholesaler or a group of people. The advantage of owning stocks will get dividends, in your opinion, which is more profitable trading Forex or stocks?
The most important element may be the trader's or investor's risk tolerance and trading style. For example, buy-and-hold investors are often more suited to participating in the stock market, while short-term traders—including swing, day and scalp traders—may prefer forex whose price volatility is more pronounced
Post automatically merged:

Forex trading is buying and selling foreign currencies (such as crypto trading), this trade can be started with a small capital because of available leverage or margin trading. prices cannot be manipulated because of the very large scale of the market.
Stock trading is the activity of buying and selling company shares, there is no leverage or capital loan. The stock market can be manipulated by a wholesaler or a group of people. The advantage of owning stocks will get dividends, in your opinion, which is more profitable trading Forex or stocks?
The most important element may be the trader's or investor's risk tolerance and trading style. For example, buy-and-hold investors are often more suited to participating in the stock market, while short-term traders—including swing, day and scalp traders—may prefer forex whose price volatility is more pronounced

For me forex is more profitable because it has higher leverage compared to stocks. Most forex have up to 1000 leverage whereas in stocks you get only 20 or so. The fluctuation in forex too is more visible and stable compared to stocks. Hence i go with forex.

Forex is more profitable than stock , because forex deal with liquid access everyday over 4.3 trillions dollar exchange hands all over the world. Also been the biggest financial institute in the world, it doesn't have the tendency to liquidate or go through recession.

Forex is way more profitable than stock but it is highly volatile and risk is high; as matter of fact, you can lose 100% of your funds in minutes and vice versa. Stock is less profitable, but safe with almost no risk. Depending on your needs, invest wisely.

Forex and stocks are both very profitable but the risk involved are high and at such I expect anyone going into the both of them to have the right technical skills to be able to deal or forecast properly or else one might run into loose.

Trading forex is more beneficial than stock trading being that in forex trading, one can utilize an extremely limited quantity of funding to begin it and you decide the amount you procure with each exchange the stock market,you can't utilize an exceptionally limited quantity of money to begin it and the exercises of certain individuals can impact it.

Currently, forex trading is more profitable than trading stocks and let me tell you this thattrading is not a get rich quick scheme it takes discipline and patience to achieve your goals as you need to take advantage of the constantly changing prices. ... Leverage,trading times, forex trading strategies and much more!
Post automatically merged:

Currently, forex trading is more profitable than trading stocks and let me tell you this thattrading is not a get rich quick scheme it takes discipline and patience to achieve your goals as you need to take advantage of the constantly changing prices. ... Leverage,trading times, forex trading strategies and much more!

For conventional purchase and-hold, "long term" investors, stocks stay a conspicuous decision for various reasons. Stocks have a drawn out record of positive returns; speculators can get normal pay from profits; profits and capital additions have ideal tax collection, etc. Be that as it may, with regards to exchanging, despite the fact that the chances are as yet stacked for stocks, forex exchanging has various points of interest to bring to the table.

Share purchase is an aquisition for a part of a hoiding in a firm,you can make in your returns on share investment when you look at the history and trend in the market,and the benefits of divedends and bonuses are some advantage.
But in forex you trade in currency and if you understand the voilatilty of the market trends you can make in a good returns in less time.

Forex is more profitable than stock because of its high volatility and the market flow, stock is for large investors,and could take couple of years.

I do not know so much about trading stocks or the stock market, but I sure know very well about the forex market. I will take the forex trading option

Concerning which is more profitable between forex trading and stock. Well, I believe both are very profitable. Forex can be very much profitable than stock because the more the risk, the more the money, there is great risk attached to forex trading than stock, stock is more of having patients for the stock purchased. Forex is profitable as well as risky

Neither have i traded any, but the two trading options are just profitable. One just have to prioritize on any of them and become expert to earn unending rewards that comes through it.

I have not really been involved in trading stock but to me trading forex is more profitable than trading in stock but the higher the profit the higher the risk and no risk no reward

Personally, I don't really know which one between trading on forex and trading on stock is more profitable but it's all about having the knowledge required to trade on either platform.

In deciding on which is more profitable of the two options, I will suggest you make a concious decision on which one of the types of trading you like the most to concentrate on rather than looking for which is more profitable to trade in. Your passion should be your focus here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back