What's new

Which is more profitable trading Forex or stocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading forex or stock mmmmmh any time any day i will pick forex,forex is more profitable because in forex you can become a millionaire within 2 to 3months honestly forex trade is more profitable than stock

Forex is more profitable and lucrative than stock. If your goal is to make small, frequent profit from price movements using short-term strategies, then yes, forex is more profitable than stock. The forex market is far more volatile than the stock market, where profit can come easily to an experienced and focused trader.

Both are profitable and their own level and this largely depends on the investor. There are lots of people who have a fortune in stock trading during the bullish market before the world enter great depression. The same goes for the forex trading, it has made lots of people millionaires. It depends on the one you choose in order to decide which one is more profitable.

They are both profitable, it just depends on how knowledgeable you are on either field, an expert in FOREX might do badly in stock, while a stock guru might be a novice in FOREX, notwithstanding in think FOREX is more profitable.

Forex market is better than stock, you can start forex trading with a little capital, but I think you need a huge of amount if money to invest in stock for profit to be reasonable, although forex is way much very riskier than stock.

If your goal is to make small, frequent profits from price movements using short-term strategies, then yes, forex is more profitable than stocks. The forex market is far more volatile than the stock market, where profits can come easily to an experienced and focused trader.Forex trading is riskier and is more difficult to predict than stock movement. Stock investors use the fundamentals of a company's stock to forecast its future prices, but there are more factors that affect the value of a country's currency.

Though stock is profitable,I will still prefer forex because alot of investors will get to know about forex and learn it and make a lot of money from it every day but stock take time,someone who don't have patient can't go and trade the stock market, I believe majority retail traders are forex than stock trader.

There is a difference between them. But for my opinion I will choose Forex. I can do it online. It is much easier for me and convenient.

Forex trading is much harmful because in this we loss but in stock trading is less harmful.
Post automatically merged:

Forex trading is much harmful because in this we loss but in stock trading is less harmful.

It is lucrative for both forex trading and stocks, only that trading on Gore is always very risky and at the same time not effective. And it also takes time for stocks to yield great profits. I do prefer to invest in stocks, however, than forex.

Generally it's profitability is hinged on the amount of investment you invest in it and your level of expertise. Be it forex or stock, higher capital will give you bigger profit. Also the more you become experience you get, the more your profit tends to understand

Be good at what you do and you will be profitable. Both forex traders and stocks traders all have their good and bad days. No one can really tell

Be good at what you do and you will be profitable. Both forex traders and stocks traders all have their good and bad days. No one can really tell

The both trading, forex and stock are good and lucrative business that usually generate a lot of money for practitioners. But I prefer cash stock trading because it's not so risk as the forex trading and the second reason I prefer stock trading is that I do not have knowledge of how to do a forex trading.

Forex is much more risky than stock trading. You can lose your entire savings to forex but with stock you just need to be patient with any stock you buy and make it grow for some months or years and make your money back within a short time.

Forex is much more risky than stock trading. You can lose your entire savings to forex but with stock you just need to be patient with any stock you buy and make it grow for some months or years and make your money back within a short time.

There is a lot of free hands in the forex market and this is why it is preferable to me. As long as you know the basic things in forex trading, it is quite easier to trade than investing on the stock exchange that you have zero control over. What happens in the stock exchange market is determined by how people trade and one major investor pulling out funds can cause crash in the market.

A market that trades in high volume generally has a high liquidity. Forex major pairs typically have extremely low spreads and transactions costs when compared to stocks and this is one of the major advantages of trading the forex market over the stock market

If your goal is to make small, frequent profits from price movements using short-term strategies, then yes, forex is more profitable than stocks. The forex market is far more volatile than the stock market, where profits can come easily to an experienced and focused trader.

Forex major pairs typically have extremely low spreads and transactions costs when compared to stocks and this is one of the major advantages of trading the forex market versus trading the stock market, however Unlike stocks where most will fall when the market is bearish, currencies don't fall in unison. When one fall, the other rises.
So it's easy for a good force trader to make profits more than a stock trader.

From my own view and small experience I have, I believe forex can yield money fast while stock can take time to yield. What I am trying to say is that I see forex as short term while stock as long term, I stand to be corrected, I also I have a belief that one can easily lose in forex than in stock.

From my own view and small experience I have, I believe forex can yield money fast while stock can take time to yield. What I am trying to say is that I see forex as short term while stock as long term, I stand to be corrected, I also I have a belief that one can easily lose in forex than in stock.

If your goal is to make small, frequent profits from price movements using short-term strategies, then yes, forex is more profitable than stocks. The forexbmarket is more volatile than thenstock market, where profits can come easily to an experienced trader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back