What's new

Which is more profitable trading Forex or stocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Forex trading is buying and selling foreign currencies (such as crypto trading), this trade can be started with a small capital because of available leverage or margin trading. prices cannot be manipulated because of the very large scale of the market.
Stock trading is the activity of buying and selling company shares, there is no leverage or capital loan. The stock market can be manipulated by a wholesaler or a group of people. The advantage of owning stocks will get dividends, in your opinion, which is more profitable trading Forex or stocks?

Generally, any could be more profitable. It depends on your level of investment on any one of them. However, I will prefer to invest in forex trading because I have a robust experience about it.

Forex is much more risky than stock trading. You can lose your entire savings to forex but with stock you just need to be patient with any stock you buy and make it grow for some months or years and make your money

Forex is always more risky and profitable. You’ll realize your capital in a very short time unlike shares it takes time for company shares to materialize. Forex is more profitable but very risky. Where there’s risk, there’s money

If I can see the both in an economical way am I said that I will personally prefer to trade forex because if learn forex trading very well I might be able to make a huge amount of profit but a situation in which you only trade and buy shares of companies you in particular do not even have the right and full ownership of that business but in trading you have the right to manage your account and control whatever transaction you are doing there in, but anyone can choose whichever of them is suitable for him or her but what you must know is that you must learn it very well so as to be able to make an income from it.

For conventional purchase and-hold, "long term" investors, stocks stay a conspicuous decision for various reasons. Stocks have a drawn out record of positive returns; speculators can get normal pay from profits; profits and capital additions have ideal tax collection, etc. Be that as it may, with regards to exchanging, despite the fact that the chances are as yet stacked for stocks, forex exchanging has various points of interest to bring to the table.

Stock exchanging includes purchasing and selling portions of individual organizations, while forex exchanging includes trading – purchasing and selling at the same time – money printed by two distinct nations. This implies that the components basic these two types of exchanging are totally different and can be worthwhile under various circumstances. Stock exchanging is best when markets are ascending, since low liquidity makes it hard to short sell in falling business sectors. Forex exchanging, then again, can be worthwhile in any situation since each exchange includes both purchasing and selling and liquidity is high.

Trading forex is more profitable than stock trading being that in forex trading, one can use a very small amount of capital to start it and you determine how much you earn with each trade in the stock market,you can't use a very small amount of capital to start it and the activities of some people can affect it.

Forex has clear advantages. One of them is leverage. Although stocks also have it, traders will usually be given around 1:5 leverage stocks, while forex traders can have somewhere around 1:1000 on some platforms

I will choose forex 100 times over stocks
The profit of forex can not be underestimated, because looking at the way currency pair are rising this days, but the risk in forex will make people think forex is that hectic, but one thing is this just like every other business you just have to master how things are done to start earning

There is no real difference between the two. Each of the two requires in depth knowledge. I read of a Nigerian guy that lost 300million naira on forex and later committed suicide. In which one you finally invest in, just make sure you have knowledge in it deeply.

Both forex trading and stocks are profitable, just that trading on Gore is always very risky and not reliable at the same time. And stocks also takes time to yield great profits. But I still prefer investing in stocks than forex.

Forex trading is buying and selling foreign currencies (such as crypto trading), this trade can be started with a small capital because of available leverage or margin trading. prices cannot be manipulated because of the very large scale of the market.
Stock trading is the activity of buying and selling company shares, there is no leverage or capital loan. The stock market can be manipulated by a wholesaler or a group of people. The advantage of owning stocks will get dividends, in your opinion, which is more profitable trading Forex or stocks?
Stocks are hard to understand and forex is easy to understand. And it's more profitable and easier to work with. And there are a lot of people who are doing forex trading. I have some friends who are also doing it. They say that we make a lot of profit and we make a lot of money.

I think stock trading has more chances of earning big when you invest in a new company that has a low price for their stocks. When the company performs great then the stock prices will rise dramatically. With forex it involves the economy of the country so it is not easy to speculate because there are so many factors that includes the political climate of the nation. I would prefer stocks then forex for the safety of my investment.

Both are really very profitable provided you play by the rules that will yield profit.

But while you can start trading forex with as low as $10 and profit with a short time, you need more than just $10 to do stock and make something tangible.

Risk also in every trading but if you want to take a higher risk and earn more profit and then you need to invest in stocks and shares because it can lead to big amount profits and If you have a small amount, then I will reccomend you that you should go to Forex Trading.

in my opinion forex trading is infact, easier to trade and get into.if you wish to make a quick profit,forex is likely the best way to go.but that doesn't mean that trading stockes is bad.

Both are profitable in my own opinion, but I will choose forex trading. Because I understand how forex trading works, than the stock & shares trading do. I have little knowledge about stock & shares, but got some enormous ideas about how forex trading works.

Forex trading yields more returns in a small space of time but it can be very risky and dangerous especially for someone who hasn't taken time to study the forex market and how to navigate it.... Buying stocks and shares is also a great option but it requires patience... nevertheless it's more secured than forex trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back