What's new

Which is more profitable trading Forex or stocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep repeating this , you can become a millionaire in forex and become broke at the Same minutes .., I don't see my self risking my hard earned duo on forex , I rather buy a stock

Both the two are profitable and it take you learning it before you became profitable in it but personally i prefer trading the forex market.

Forex trading is buying and selling foreign currencies (such as crypto trading), this trade can be started with a small capital because of available leverage or margin trading. prices cannot be manipulated because of the very large scale of the market.
Stock trading is the activity of buying and selling company shares, there is no leverage or capital loan. The stock market can be manipulated by a wholesaler or a group of people. The advantage of owning stocks will get dividends, in your opinion, which is more profitable trading Forex or stocks?
It all depends on the pair that's traded and the skill of the trader. With forex, a lot of people get liquidated if they use leverage unwisely. With stocks, one can learn how to identify the best stocks and just stick to them.

Both forex and stock are profitable business but the profit you make from it depends on the knowledge you have around it. You will make more if you are well equipped on forex and you may earn less if you not well informed in stocks. So, the level of expertise is a key to determining with is the best.

At the moment I'm have not really started trading on forex to or investing in stock but only cryptocurrency investment and trading which is actually working very well for me right now.

Every one has their preference, but I'll say both are profitable. I don't have experience via stock & shares. But I have experience at least via forex, so I'll go for forex.

I think forex is more profitable as you control everything.
You have full control of your losses and gain and mostly market are not really manipulated on forex like it is done on stock.
So I will go for forex

I can't answer that question for you but for only myself because it is going to be a different type of interest we all will share for both types of trade. I prefer forex trading to stocks trading always

Forex trading is buying and selling foreign currencies (such as crypto trading), this trade can be started with a small capital because of available leverage or margin trading. prices cannot be manipulated because of the very large scale of the market.
Stock trading is the activity of buying and selling company shares, there is no leverage or capital loan. The stock market can be manipulated by a wholesaler or a group of people. The advantage of owning stocks will get dividends, in your opinion, which is more profitable trading Forex or stocks?
I don't know which asset under forex you are recommending with stock... Because there are lots of asset and pairs you can trade in forex and they av potential more than each other... while stock is good for investors...

I believe both are very lucrative and profitable if you have good knowledge about them. Personally I would go for forex trading I believe it's less complex and easy to understand than stock trading

I would prefer forex, sincerely because I don't know know about stock how beneficial and the opportunities available. Forex trading has helped lives no lies

Forex is much more risky than stock trading. You can lose your entire savings to forex but with stock you just need to be patient with any stock you buy and make it grow for some months or years and make your money

I agree. In my opinion, it's stocks too: because when we buy stocks, we can choose the ones to earn dividends, what isn't doable in the case of forex. So whatever happens to stocks, even when they plummet, we earn dividends in any way (but we must be careful to not buy stocks in the case of a company at the point to fail). And we can wait stocks to increase their value, if we can maintain a very long term investment. If the increasing value doesn't happen, in any way we go on earning dividends.

Both have some similarities and both are definitely profitable of done right too, forex is not a get rich quick scheme so Carr consideration and probably a mentor would be beneficial on the long run too

Investing in stock is more safe than Forex Because it's an investment waiting to grow and it's safe to an extent relative to forex you turn the risk of blowing up your account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back