What's new

Which is more profitable to invest ,gold or cryptocurrency ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I quite well agree with you on this one that one's choices goes to a long way in determining the kind of investment set up he or she would choose to make use of.

In my own opinion , bit he gold and crypto currency are both good and profitable business but you can't compare gold with crypto currency, gold will always appreciate.
I don't quite really agree with you on this. Presently it has been observed that cryptocurrency has always appreciated far better than cryptocurrency , and its high volatility has given it an edge over gold.

I think the volatility level of crypto currency is more than gold and its part of the reasons i picked crypti currency over gold for now due to that reason i think , hope crypto market revives from the fall again

Both hav high profits, and of cause they both have their own share of risks as well. But i think in terns of a more stable market, gold wins it over crypto

Well, if you look at it with a clear eyes, it's very crystal clear that you get to make quick sudden profits from investing in cryptocurrency but it's too risky but with gold investment, the profits may be small but the risky is very low.

I don't quite really agree with you on this. Presently it has been observed that cryptocurrency has always appreciated far better than cryptocurrency , and its high volatility has given it an edge over gold.
Thats your own opinion , choosing crypto currency over gold, crypto currency was around $58,000 around January and it depreciate to around $38,000 - $40,000 Olin February, but i don't think gold investment depreciate like that.

Personally I believe that investing in gold and also investing in cryptocurrency is actually good to options if you have the money to do either of them and take advantage of it.

I think gold is a less risky investment, where as crypto investment is very risky; however, crypto investment gives you higher returns compared to investment in gold.

Well every one has a taste for what he wanted and what he doesn't like most especially in operation of life earning this like business. to me personally I will prefer investment in cryptocurrency because I believe is more of interest if you have knowledge about it.

Obviously both of them are really great.But bitcoin right now is more profitable but that means that it is also a lot more risky than gold.But if you are a beginner I would say it is better investing in gold

I don't really know much about investing in gold and how it works. Cryptocurrency is a very lucrative venture if only you do the necessary research.

With the way the prices of cryptocurrency are going now I believe that it's actually more better to invest in cryptocurrency because chances that it will rise is very high.

I don't have any business to do with an investment that is not digital, I love digital investment for me whether it is profitable or not, i believe the digital currency will be much more profitable for long-term investment of five years up

I will rather prefer to invest in crypto or cryptocurrency business rather than gold reason is because the gold business requires someone who had the knowledge on how and where to get the gold as the product for sale and where to sale the product as to market and this really requires much amount of capital to start.

Thats your own opinion , choosing crypto currency over gold, crypto currency was around $58,000 around January and it depreciate to around $38,000 - $40,000 Olin February, but i don't think gold investment depreciate like that.
Yeah , the price of bitcoin showed an unexpected decline in price but then do not forget that this same bitcoin moved from $20k to $59k thereby making a lot of people millionaire. Secondly one can easily enter the crypto world with any amount of money unlike in gold investment

Crypto Currencies are more open to diverse set of people than gold and this makes crypto currency a preferred option for most of us as it doesn't require much stress.

Go for the one you absolutely think and are sure if making you profits after putting all considerations into perspective. Both investments instrument are actually worth it

Gold is said to be the most valuable asset and of course a lot of people have invested in it over so many years. Cryptocurrency on the other hand is not even up to two decades and it has a lot of value especially Bitcoin.

Well if you're looking for a long-term investment I believe that investing in gold would seem to be the proper thing to do but if you're looking for a short-term investment and something that might increase immediately and not taking too long then it's going to be cryptocurrency.

If you look at the return on investment, you need to choose crypto, but if you are looking for secured investment, you need to choose gold, this is all about risk tolerance level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back