What's new

Which is more profitable to invest ,gold or cryptocurrency ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am a strong lover of cryptocurrency ,but at times I hear people promote gold investment . I am of the opinion that the higher volatility with cryptocurrency gives it a she over gold.
Please share your opinion about these types of investment .

Bitcoin is more profitable but it also has a higher risk because it is volatile and can anytime go down. While gold is safer but you can't make such a big profit

it depends on what you want to invest in: something safe or something risky (you can make a big profit but you can also lose a lot)

for risk: bitcoin
for sure: gold

it depends on what you want to invest in: something safe or something risky (you can make a big profit but you can also lose a lot)

for risk: bitcoin
for sure: gold
I do say that I want something that will worth investing on , something that will give me profit in short and long term

My way of thinking, it is better to invest in gold, medium and long term. If you want to invest and earn in the short term, cryptocurrency is better for you, as long as you have full knowledge about it.

My way of thinking, it is better to invest in gold, medium and long term. If you want to invest and earn in the short term, cryptocurrency is better for you, as long as you have full knowledge about it.
Cryptocurrency is also a long term investment especially if you don't have a lot of money to invest. Because it could take years for a coin to grow big

Based on the factors i have seen i think its best to invest in crypto currency instead of investing into gold because you could make more from crypto investment due to its flexibility interms of useage

For me, gold is safer and more reliable but Bitcoin is more profitable on the short and long term.

Crypto currency has seen a spike in value in the past few days and months especially Bitcoin, although it comes with it bad sides it's more a fast investment depending on the crpyto than a steady and safe one, gold on the other hand is stable and free from market volatility

U can never know for sure . Most people will say bitcoin but perhaps in the begenning of the year when it falled till 5000$ and the halving did not happen back then but for now i'll still say crypto but not btc maybe DOGE

I am a strong lover of cryptocurrency ,but at times I hear people promote gold investment . I am of the opinion that the higher volatility with cryptocurrency gives it a she over gold.
Please share your opinion about these types of investment .
People will definitely have a conflicting opinions but I preferred cryptocurrency over gold investment.

I don't really know how to invest in gold and forex but I believe the best form of online investment at the moment is crypto currency. No doubt about that

I believe that the most profitable business to do online now is Bitcoin this is because it's value is increasing daily
Bitcoin must also be kept safe from hackers who are very ambitious on getting rich by all means
Bitcoin is the next crude oil

currently, I'm with the crypto especially Bitcoin, you can make a lot of profits this period.

currently, I'm with the crypto especially Bitcoin, you can make a lot of profits this period.
Yeah. I have actually made alot if profits with the present rise in price of Bitcoin

both are equally profitable, but I personally prefer to invest in gold and I have made these investments from several years ago and the results I get are quite satisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back