What's new

Which is more profitable to invest ,gold or cryptocurrency ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well from my personal perspective no matter the amount of money I have already invested in gold I don't think I'll be able to resist the temptation of still invest in cryptocurrency because of how it works.

I think it depends on preferences. For someone like me, I do not know anything about buying and selling of gold and how profitable it is and I have never heard it from anyone close to me trading in gold so I would rather go for cryptocurrency that I understood.
It is more profitable for you to invest in cryptocurrency than to invest in gold,are we ever presently now these high depreciation of cryptocurrency in the market and the investment it's not that trustworthy.

I don't think there is anything, not just gold, which is as profitable as crypto currency. IN 2009 bitcoin was 8 cents, in 12 years it became $40K. Nothing has gained so much.

Seriously if you are considering an investment for a long run I believe that investing in cryptocurrency is going to be better than investing in gold because if you invest in cryptocurrency now you stand more chance of making more profit.

I have heard this gold investment too for a very long time now but I have not really have the interest to explore how it works. But since you are already in crypto and you love what you are doing, just stick to what is working for you. I am not saying investing in gold is bad, but remember, you have to get the necessary knowledge before you start. That is just my little contributions.

I have heard this gold investment too for a very long time now but I have not really have the interest to explore how it works. But since you are already in crypto and you love what you are doing, just stick to what is working for you. I am not saying investing in gold is bad, but remember, you have to get the necessary knowledge before you start. That is just my little contributions.

well no matter how much you look at it, gold is actually very nice investment for you to invest in because it's something that you can really have in physical form and also trade for it online.

Well to me I would rather invest in gold because it's a long time investment than cryptocurrency which is a short time investment

No matter how you look at it people always make the decision of investing and what they are more comfortable with because it is one is going to give them the peace of mind when it comes to their money

The more profitable one is offcourse cryptocurrency because of its volatility but gold price is not that volatile compared to any cryptocurrency like btc.

For the fact that cryptocurrencies are volatile in nature makes it very easy for you to make more profit for them in a short run but when you're looking at earning something tangible for a longer run I think you should go with investing in gold.

Well from my personal perspective no matter the amount of money I have already invested in gold I don't think I'll be able to resist the temptation of still invest in cryptocurrency because of how it works.
I agree that crypto currency is a good short term investment because the prices vary every day. Gold sometimes stagnates in price for years so there would be no profit to speak of. However, gold is stable with the value and your investment is safe because gold is time-tested already. With crypto currency what would happen if no one is buying the crypto coin that you hold?

I don't have any idea on how to invest in gold because I don't just consider it as my own area of concentration,if I have money I will go into a digital investment which is cryptocurrency and that is the one I am still doing now, I believe this will be more profitable than gold.

I agree that crypto currency is a good short term investment because the prices vary every day. Gold sometimes stagnates in price for years so there would be no profit to speak of. However, gold is stable with the value and your investment is safe because gold is time-tested already. With crypto currency what would happen if no one is buying the crypto coin that you hold?

Exactly you have a very good point and it's actually what I recently found out that a lot of people don't really like to use long-term basis investment because they believe that short-term basis investment are far more better for them.

If you look at the return on investment, you need to choose crypto, but if you are looking for secured investment, you need to choose gold, this is all about risk tolerance level.
It is more profitable to invest in cryptocurrency these days than gold but most people who really know and have good information about investment in gold we prefer to go for gold than cryptocurrency.

You are the one to determine what is more profitable for you to go into. I have not invested or traded on gold before. But I have invested and traded on cryptocurrency and have known it to be very profitable

For now I will say that crypto currency is more profitable to invest than gold because crypto currencies have not reached its peak. It will continue rise until it reaches it's peak. So I will always invest in crypto currency for now

Although i believe Gold is still more valuable than one the cryptocurency but it's still advisable to invest in bitcoin than investing in Gold because bitcoin has tedency to go up than Gold

Bitcoin is more profitable but it also has a higher risk because it is volatile and can anytime go down. While gold is safer but you can't make such a big profit
Cryptocurrency being a digital currency, is not so steady as you have rightly pointed out. The market fluctuates as for gold, even though I have not seen where gold looses its value, I think the profit margin is not so high as compared to cryptocurrency.

Personally, I don't really see anything wrong with investing in both cryptocurrency and gold. For as long as you have the money to invest in both projects, it's well worth it.

I wrote a thread on this on trendri and I believe gold is better. There are many factors that makes the gold standout. Although, the value of gold is around $19,000 it less volatile when compared to cryptocurrency. Also it has been in existence for a very long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back