What's new

Which is more profitable to invest ,gold or cryptocurrency ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote a thread on this on trendri and I believe gold is better. There are many factors that makes the gold standout. Although, the value of gold is around $19,000 it less volatile when compared to cryptocurrency. Also it has been in existence for a very long time
Both of them are very profitable when it come to investment but to me it is more profitable to invest in cryptocurrency to invest in gold however it all depend on individual most people may prefer to invest in gold

Both the Gold and Crypto current are good business. The one with more profit is Gold and it did not fall easily or depreciate. While crypto currency rise and fall, so some time in crypto currency you gain more profit if and if there's rise, vice visa.

Actually for the fact that gold is not volatile like cryptocurrencies makes it a stable investment for people who don't want to panic with their money when things aren't going well.

I am a strong lover of cryptocurrency ,but at times I hear people promote gold investment . I am of the opinion that the higher volatility with cryptocurrency gives it a she over gold.
Please share your opinion about these types of investment .
You May be right that is if crypto currency is not crouched by government policies, while gold is a sure investment that even the government benefit from.

Personally, I'm really impressed with what cryptocurrency have done so far with its growth, so I'm definitely going to be investing more on cryptocurrencies and even on gold as well.

Both the Gold and Crypto current are good business. The one with more profit is Gold and it did not fall easily or depreciate. While crypto currency rise and fall, so some time in crypto currency you gain more profit if and if there's rise, vice visa.
Maybe the crypto is good for a short term investment while the gold can last for a lifetime. I am saying this because we do not know the trends in the internet. It can suddenly change that maybe next year there will be no more crypto coins. With gold it is already tested by time.

Risks that are involved in cryptocurrency is actually what scare some people away from investing in it and turning towards investing in gold and I don't really blame them.

Risks that are involved in cryptocurrency is actually what scare some people away from investing in it and turning towards investing in gold and I don't really blame them.
These days it is more profitable to invest in cryptocurrency that good because I secretly currency appreciating faster and good but however one invest in what he or she knows best.

It depends on what you really want being a crypto trader is risky as it is volatile but dealing on gold can be less risky as it is controlled by you

These days it is more profitable to invest in cryptocurrency that good because I secretly currency appreciating faster and good but however one invest in what he or she knows best.

Well for now, there are no signs that cryptocurrencies would increase any moment but we are all very hopeful that it will be better in no distant time because a lot of people are becoming impatient.

Gold is an asset that has good value in the market so one can still invest in it but one would need to understand the market as it is different from crypto currency which is volatile.

There cannot be a very straight answer for this question. Some people don't even trade gold commodity. Myself have never traded the gold before but have been trading the Bitcoin a Long time coming ans can only say it is more preferable than gold

There cannot be a very straight answer for this question. Some people don't even trade gold commodity. Myself have never traded the gold before but have been trading the Bitcoin a Long time coming ans can only say it is more preferable than gold
To me it is more profitable to invest in cryptocurrency than to invest in gold because these days cryptocurrency is more appreciable than gold.

Gold is more profitable to invest, it doesn't lose value and it doesn't depreciate unlike crypto currency that can drop at any time.

Gold is more profitable to invest, it doesn't lose value and it doesn't depreciate unlike crypto currency that can drop at any time.
I agree with the value of gold. However, from what I know here the investors of gold are the big players. they buy gold from gold traders who are certified by the central bank. That makes the investment safe because the gold is authentic according to the central bank.

Both the gold and crypto currency are good for investment but it depends on the one you choose to invest and take the risk that come with it.

The traditional move would be to hedge against stock volatility with gold. This has proven an effective method in the past, but a newer alternative is challenging the old school safe haven. Launched in 2009, bitcoin ushered in a new era of digital currencies. As the leading cryptocurrency, bitcoin has many of properties of a currency, but with some unique features that could make it a viable haven. Ultimately, though, it remains up to the individual investor to determine if bitcoin is a suitable safe space in times of market trouble
Post automatically merged:

The traditional move would be to hedge against stock volatility with gold. This has proven an effective method in the past, but a newer alternative is challenging the old school safe haven. Launched in 2009, bitcoin ushered in a new era of digital currencies. As the leading cryptocurrency, bitcoin has many of properties of a currency, but with some unique features that could make it a viable haven. Ultimately, though, it remains up to the individual investor to determine if bitcoin is a suitable safe space in times of market trouble
Post automatically merged:

Gold has a much Lower volatility than Cryptocurrencies. But the reason why most guys don't trade it is because it requires a lot of knowledge to be successful in it.

I am a strong lover of cryptocurrency ,but at times I hear people promote gold investment . I am of the opinion that the higher volatility with cryptocurrency gives it a she over gold.
Please share your opinion about these types of investment .
I think gold is more profitable because of the kind of money involved but cryptocurrency is volatile sometime it goes up and down.. But if you understand how the market works you can be making cool cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back