What's new

Which is more profitable to invest ,gold or cryptocurrency ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer crypto because cryptocurrencies investment is one way for people to become wealthy; become a millionaire. But that doesn't mean you're automatically a millionaire. You have to look for and evaluate each coin to choose which brings fortune to you. Really, you can enjoy cryptocurrency overnight.

If you are not a risk taker and feels you are lazy to keep an eye on the crypto news and market you should definitely invest in gold only.The reason that gold is a physical asset and it's value can not fall too much.

Bitcoin is a great investment for short-term gains - but you're also likely to lose a lot of money. However, gold is a stable investment that almost guarantees a return on your investment in the long run.

The traditional move would be to hedge against stock volatility with gold. This has proven an effective method in the past, but a newer alternative is challenging the old-school safe-haven. Launched in 2009, bitcoin ushered in a new era of digital currencies. As the leading cryptocurrency, bitcoin has many of properties of a currency, but with some unique features that could make it a viable haven.

Cryptocurrency is a great investment for short-term gains - but you're also likely to lose a lot of money. However, gold is a stable investment that almost guarantees a return on your investment in the long run.

In my opinion both options are equitable. I believe that the most profitable business to do online now is Bitcoin this is because it's value is increasing daily. Bitcoin is more profitable but it also has a higher risk because it is volatile and can anytime go down.

It is very lucrative to invest in crypto currencies this days than Gold because most new crypto can increase as high as 100 to 1000 percent overnight and most old crypto like Bitcoin and Ethereum are still gaining in value. Just need to study the nature of the coin.

Well aw for me because everybody has their own mild I will choose crypto currency because it increases daily you can pair Gold money which is intact and crypto currency which increases every day that is on a daily basis it keeps boosting tho both are equally profitable but I prefer to invest in crypto currencies. Well bitcoin most especially is the best crypto currency site I love it is the best legit and trusted online platform I know.

It is hard to choose as both are highly profitable, but personally I prefer crypto currency because it's Digital and easy to transact with than gold. Both are profitable, but I feel crypto has a little edge over gold. Personally crypto for me

Bitcoin is a great investment for short-term gains - but you're also likely to lose a lot of money. However, gold is a stable investment that almost guarantees a return on your investment in the long run.

It is very lucrative to invest in crypto currencies this days than Gold because most new crypto can increase as high as 100 to 1000 percent overnight and most old crypto like Bitcoin and Ethereum are still gaining in value. Just need to study the nature of the coin.
You have made a good point here. Indeed most of the coins are increasing in price and so you can earn high profits. There are so many choices for you to invest in and that makes cryptocurrency investment to be so good. You just need to study the coins and choose the best that work for you. This allows you to diversify and invest in more than one coin, which ensures high gains when both prices rise.

Gold is a fairly stable investment and is good for holding funds for a long time. On the other hand crypto is very volatile and can change in minutes. Bitcoin is currently hitting 50000 united states dollars and no stopping.

Both are two much profitable things either crypto currency or Gold. If you want to invest in offline business then go for gold if you agree at online then go for Crypto currency. Because every coin increasing 10% per day since this week but gold increases after sone times.

Cryptocurrencies and gold are both good investments depending on your financial strength and the environment that you live. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile in nature, they can make you good profits within days or weeks of investing on it while gold collection are not well priced in some parts of the country and cannot be easily sold when immediate cash is needed.

Well I would say both options are profitable, with crypto tho it's volatility could be good and bad thing at the same time but irrespective it's a good investment

From my experience and understanding about how cryptocurrencies and gold works, if you are looking at making unprecedented profits or losses in your investment, you may go with cryptocurrency.

I am a strong lover of cryptocurrency ,but at times I hear people promote gold investment . I am of the opinion that the higher volatility with cryptocurrency gives it a she over gold.
Please share your opinion about these types of investment .
In my own opinion , bit he gold and crypto currency are both good and profitable business but you can't compare gold with crypto currency, gold will always appreciate.

If you're looking to have an investment that you will enjoy peace of mind it's better to invest your money in gold than investing in cryptocurrency which is very volatile that can make you lose your money quickly.

If you're looking to have an investment that you will enjoy peace of mind it's better to invest your money in gold than investing in cryptocurrency which is very volatile that can make you lose your money quickly.
to me I will say gold is more profitable to invest in cryptocurrency because gold most times it does not depreciate but could you currency depreciate over time and also appreciate and there is high risk in terms of crytocurrency investments

If you want a secure investment without worrying about losing money, you can try gold, but if you are looking for investment that will give you large profits try cryptos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back