What's new

Which is more profitable to invest ,gold or cryptocurrency ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cryptocurrency investment is the one that I am familiar with, I have invested once with Bitcoin but I couldn't wait to let's it grow due to the way I am very emotional, I had to withdraw it due to the fear of my investment reducing in value.

Well as for me I trade in cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin and ethereum to be precise and I can assure you that because bitcoin has a greater risk it also yields greater returns because of it volatile nature. so crypto all the way for me.
Post automatically merged:

Well as for me I trade in cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin and ethereum to be precise and I can assure you that because bitcoin has a greater risk it also yields greater returns because of it volatile nature. so crypto all the way for me.

Bitcoin is a better investment for short term potential gain but you have the potential to loose a lot of money. Gold, however, is a stable investment that is almost guaranteed to return on your investment in the long term. Bitcoin is the next crude oil of our generation

Many people have coined (pun intended) bitcoin as “digital gold” in reference to the cryptocurrency’s value outside of the traditional stock market. But is bitcoin really just “digital gold”? Are bitcoin and physical gold really on the same level?In the long term, gold has proven to be a stable investment. It has shown to increase in value over time, and the price of gold often rises when the economy is in a recession. Because it has been used for many years as a form or backing of currency, it is a stable investment in that way as well.

I am a strong lover of cryptocurrency ,but at times I hear people promote gold investment . I am of the opinion that the higher volatility with cryptocurrency gives it a she over gold.
Please share your opinion about these types of investment .
Both are actually viable business to invest on but in my opinion, crypto currency is more viable to invest in when confronted with the two options. Especially when you are investing on Bitcoin or ethereum.

I will go for the one that l am familiar with, which is cryptocurrency. It is also becoming popular all over the world, lesser risky than gold and also within our risk. Hearing about investing passes a message that the amount needed is in million when compared with cryptocurrency that is quite affordable.

Bitcoin is more profitable but it also has a higher risk because it is volatile and can anytime go down. While gold is safer but you can't make such a big profit.

I am a strong lover of cryptocurrency ,but at times I hear people promote gold investment . I am of the opinion that the higher volatility with cryptocurrency gives it a she over gold.
Gold and bitcoin are very popular among investors. Before the release of cryptocurrencies, most investors does invest in Gold due to its benefits but now, they are switching to Cryptocurrencies because they feel cryptocurrencies investment have more yields than Gold investment.

Wow man, that is really a good question. Gold market does not have so much ups and downs , people keep it for long term. but, as we all know bitcoin goes upto 1000$ or more up and down everyday , and for traders it is a mode of profits and losses . So my opinion is CRYPTO CURRENCIES.

Both are actually viable business to invest on but in my opinion, crypto currency is more viable to invest in when confronted with the two options. Especially when you are investing on Bitcoin or ethereum.
Yeah . I have came to realize this because cryptocurrency has shown much potential for a rise ,and this is an evidence which can come from it's high volatility . Gold is not really a bad Investment ,the only issue is that it is not as lucrative as cryptocurrency Investment is.

Both are good for investment but I prefer to more cryptocurrency because I can get more profit by investing in cryptocurrency as much as I do in gold . cryptocurrency is the best investment platform for future

I can't say that I'm completely confident with my answer but I would go for crypto. Though it has a higher risk compared to gold, but it can also give you huge return. Gold investment would be nice too as it seems stable.

I think I'll still prefer cryptocurrency over gold any day any time at least it is something I know I understand I don't really understand the operation of gold so I can't really say much concerning gold investment but I'll stick to cryptocurrency investment.

If you want to play safe then go for gold which you can actually hold and wait till its amount go higher. Cryptocurrency is more profitable but involves more risk and you don't know how to play the game, you'll definitely lose.

If you want to play safe then go for gold which you can actually hold and wait till its amount go higher. Cryptocurrency is more profitable but involves more risk and you don't know how to play the game, you'll definitely lose.
Cryptocurrency doesn't need one to have much experience. All you need is to buy when the price is low and then monitor the price to know when you will be selling off to make your profit .
As for gold , yeah it is for long term Investment. But is not as profitable as Bitcoin is .

there is more volatility in Bitcoin over gold and I also recommend Bitcoin for people to invest. If you wants to invest in gold you have to buy them when the prices are very low and I always advise people to invest for a long term when they are trading on gold.

It obvious gold is profitable than cryptocurrency, but it can be easy to start a cryptocurrency it require no physical conditions unlike gold which is more lucrative but can be difficult to start with, which it requirement could cost huge money maybe for it safety and other conditions. But crypto all you needed is your mobile phone and your wallet which have been integrated with maximum secured systems.

I will say that I prefer investing in gold than on crypto coins when I am considering long-term investments. When the talk is about short term investment, I will pick Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash any day and anytime. Both coins are quite attractive and a bit stable than the rest.

I will say that I prefer investing in gold than on crypto coins when I am considering long-term investments. When the talk is about short term investment, I will pick Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash any day and anytime. Both coins are quite attractive and a bit stable than the rest.
The problem hear is that you will earn less amount of money for holding your gold for long term than you would have earned with cryptocurrency long term holding .
Secondly , gold can not easily be bought by a small investor ,but with as low as $2 , one can invest in Bitcoin and earn profit from it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back