What's new

Which is more profitable to invest ,gold or cryptocurrency ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Investing on gold may be profitable but I don't actually know how profitable it is, but investment on cryto currencies is very much profitable and preferable to me, you're sure and certain they the value increase

Bitcoin is actually a good investment to venture in for someone who is willing or might accept taking risk,the price of a bitcoin appreciate like everyday and people make lot of profit in it. Investment into gold is not bad either but I don't think it profits can match up to that of bitcoin

Well, I think the two are equally equitable but I'll prefer Gold because it doesn't depreciate and if you are to deal with cryptocurrency, I'll say you should choose wisely

When it comes to making decisions about investment one have to be very careful and make decisions wisely. Although both gold and cryptocurrency will make a good choice for investment but I will rather invest cryptocurrency for larger and reasonable investment interest.

I am a strong lover of cryptocurrency ,but at times I hear people promote gold investment . I am of the opinion that the higher volatility with cryptocurrency gives it a she over gold.
Please share your opinion about these types of investment .
According to my observation, investment in cryptocurrencies is risky but it have grater opportunities to earn great benefits than that of gold investment, because crypto rate always flute immediately.

It depends on your goals. Bitcoin is a better investment for short-term potential gain but you also have the potential to lose a lot of money(If you don’t protect your money . Gold, however, is a stable investment that is almost guaranteed to return on your investment in the long term

Both are suitable and profitable investment but I prefer you the investment in gold.because its increase day by day and gets suprising amount in future. Because crypto currency is long term investment and their rate can fall down at any time.its a risky

If you are thinking about financial security, gold is the best form of investment. Generally speaking, the value never does too down. However, you don't earn much profits. In that case, choose crypto. Rate of return in crypto ia really high, but it is risky.

The best investment should be crypto currency due to the fact that its lucrative, profitable, and is one of the best investment to do in the investment world we are, so currently bitcoin is rising massively day by day so it will be wise to invest on crypto currency rather than Gold.

I am a strong lover of cryptocurrency ,but at times I hear people promote gold investment . I am of the opinion that the higher volatility with cryptocurrency gives it a she over gold.
If the volatile nature of cryptocurrencies is on the price increasing side, then it's a far more better option of investment than investing in gold. It's what makes the investors in all kinds of coin make money so fast without stress but when it's on the negative side, gold investment is more better.

I don't know much about gold so I will go for crypto currency. The little I know about gold is that everything about it is practically some offline. But crypto currency is done online. Also, crypto currency has higher volatility more than gold.

Gold is profitable but not as cryptocurrency, gold is stable which makes your money save, and you can only make good profit if you invest a large some of money. But in the case of cryptocurrency, it is volatile and can earn you good money even with average capital. Investing in cryptocurrency comes with its own high risk, because if the coin is dump you are dumb...

I also think that crypto currency investments are more profitable than gold investments. This is not only because of its volatality but also because they have ready market with people actively buying and selling it. With gold, the market is mostly located in specific regions and specific people while crypto currencies are more global.

If the volatile nature of cryptocurrencies is on the price increasing side, then it's a far more better option of investment than investing in gold. It's what makes the investors in all kinds of coin make money so fast without stress but when it's on the negative side, gold investment is more better.
Not really true. The volatility works both ways . When it is on the negative trend , then it is good for buying at the time because when the price rises , the person will surely gain . There is no investment that will always go in the positive direction .

I don't know about just buying it keeping till it's value appreciate in which case cryptocurrencies are better than gold but if you trade it on a forex platform I'll say they are equally good a call that matter is the volatility of the commodity.

Both can be invested. It is better to invest in gold but its price fluctuates. So it's also risky. Crypto crunccy is still going very well, but the same thing is going on up and down.

I will go for Bitcoin because I don't think Gold can rise it's price like how much Bitcoin can. Although Gold is more stable and safe plus you can actually get the physical thing and keep it safe yourself. Bitcoin's unstable state is quite profitable to be honest it's not a bad side of it at all.

Bitcoin is a better investment for short-term potential gain—but you also have the potential to lose a lot of money. Gold, however, is a stable investment that is almost guaranteed to return on your investment in the long term.

I do prefer crypto currency although it is more risky than gold at the same time it's profit is more appealing than that of gold not to talk of the fact that crypto currency can be traded or invested at the comfort of your home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back