What's new

Which is more profitable to invest ,gold or cryptocurrency ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion on this is that cryptourrency has seen a spike in value in the past few days and months especially Bitcoin, although it comes with it bad sides it's more a fast investment depending on the crpyto than a steady and safe one, gold on the other hand is stable and free from market volatility. Therefore bitcoin poses more risk

in your own business of our desire the business that you desire for business you love you can invest on it but we were talking about bitcoin and gold nowadays cryptocurrency is getting more values and there are a lot of profit there because once it's increased it will thanks to your money but if you buy gold gold can also fill out and gold is usually ma a particular amount the price doesn't change but with cryptocurrency the price get changing

My own view; I'd firstly say both are with investing, but let's just say it depends on each other's believe. If you believe in cryptocurrency as a long term stuff, then I'll advise to invest in cryptocurrency. I believe do much in cryptocurrency.

Crypto currency has seen a spike in an incentive in the previous few days and months particularly Bitcoin, in spite of the fact that it accompanies it terrible sides it's more a quick speculation relying upon the crpyto than a consistent and safe one, gold then again is steady and liberated from market instability.

Bitcoin is a better investment to make future short-term gains, but you are still willing to lose a lot of money. However, gold is a stable investment which almost guarantees a long-term return on your investment.

Crypto is more flexible than gold in term of exchanging to liquid cash although gold also has a great value but crypto is more flexible and sometimes the price can shoot really higher than what you can ever imagine.

Crypto currency has seen a spike in value in the past few days and months especially Bitcoin, although it comes with it bad sides it's more a fast investment depending on the crpyto than a steady and safe one, gold on the other hand is stable and free from market volatility.

I would say cryptocurrency is more favorable than gold at the moment due to it's value in the market as at now. Cryptocurrencies are making transactions easy for everyone all over the world because of many factors.

I am a strong lover of cryptocurrency ,but at times I hear people promote gold investment . I am of the opinion that the higher volatility with cryptocurrency gives it a she over gold.
Please share your opinion about these types of investment .
Obviously cryptocurrency is the best thing to invest in right now. If you think of buying gold ,it will surprise you that your gold will only depreciate instead of appreciating . cryptocurrency is the next gold . it is obviously growing everyday. Attention is now moving towards cryptocurrency cryptocurrency.

Presently, Bitcoin is performing better than it ever has. Early in 2017, Bitcoin price hit historic highs, surpassing the value of gold.

Bitcoin currency is higher than gold at the moment so investing in Bitcoin is more profitable than investing in gold.

Bitcoin is far more lucrative and profitable than gold at the moment in fact I felt this is the reason why some big investors In Gold are moving or giving negative comments about Bitcoin as a bubble. because they have invested heavily on good and the price is not rising I suppose bitcoin for now as worth far more than gold.

Even tho I am a strong lover of Crypto currencies, I will say Gold is more valuable to invest in because it is available worldwide as compared to Crypto currencies that's not available in some parts of the world.

Bitcoin is a better investment for short-term potential gain—but you also have the potential to lose a lot of money. Gold, however, is a stable investment that is almost guaranteed to return on your investment in the long term

i recommend cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is a better investment for short-term potential gain—but you also have the potential to lose a lot of money. Gold, however, is a stable investment that is almost guaranteed to return on your investment in the long term.

Neither is especially useful in the here and now in any practical sense. Bitcoin’s promise as a deregulated digital currency remains just that—a promise. And nobody carries around gold in their hip pocket to purchase goods or services anymore.

Investing in cryptocurrency is more profitable than gold, because gold can easily blow your account and also its affected by dollar influence so its movement in the market is susceptible. In crypt they a4e alot of viable options to trade on and run exchange.

To me, I actually don't know much about gold business but i bhave the fundamental idea about the business. But when talking about crytocurrency business, it's very very profitable and lucrative. Last July 2020, 1 bitcoin was traded at 4 million naira but as of today 1 bitcoin is now 15 million naira. Can you see the profit margin?
This is how cryto business operates.

I started a thread late last year on this particular thing though it was a bit different. Culling from the write up I stated that cryptocurrency is beginning to affect other invest schemes and Gold is not an exception. It’s much More preferable to invest on cryptocurrency considering the returns involved but it’s much riskier than gold investment

When it comes to investment in an asset that has more potential and future value I think Gold will be better to invest in than cryptocurrency. The reason I prefer gold investment is the fact that gold is a physical product or assets you see and its a raw material unlike the coin which the certainty isn’t so sure. There is a tendency that cryptocurrency might crash but the risk in gold is lower.

Both of them are profitable but crypto currency is more profitable to gold. And it has been most people favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back